• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
What's up Demigodz!!! Sorry I have been very inactive lately, its just I've been having issues at home. Not to worry though, I should be coming to a weeklie soon. Not sure if its this weeklie, but maybe next Friday. I know you guys all miss me and my chimp. Anyway, I see we have somebody who wants to take the Demigodz Challenge! Syndicate and Badakin, you guys have to beat me in a set and then your in. I don't remember playing you Syndicate but I can't wait to see how you do. I'ma try to be more active on the boards though, cause I gotta get myself hype for my weeklie back.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Just got home, my bad, although to be fair, i'm normally the one bumping this thread. And syn, do you have wifi or anything?
I do, my FC is in my profile ****s thing, Ill enter yours as well. You got aim? hit me up, imp0rtedscr3wup

And HAB It should say.

He's evolving. lol Get the vids up boyyy.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Sounds like a good time, I hope I can take you down this time, time will tell. Wanna play online in the meantime?
They also forgot to tell you about the Moo Cow challenge.

MOO COW CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Its really, really simple. Dont get hit by a rock smash from me. Easy enough??? lets fight ~^.^~

Gald to see you post F2B. We must duel again. Was fun last time

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
My mom definitely jacked my keyboard and mouse, therefore I couldn't post....but I'm here now. I'm going to the Afterschool Special on wednesday, who else is coming?

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice

MOO COW CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Its really, really simple. Dont get hit by a rock smash from me. Easy enough??? lets fight ~^.^~

Shin!!! I miss you dude. We def gotta MM again. I'll give u another chance to win your $10 back lol. But yea man, I can't wait until the week I finally return. We gotta hit up Mickey D's 2. I'd def try that Moo Cow Challenge too. It doesn't sound that difficult,.............

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice

MOO COW CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Shin!!! I miss you dude. We def gotta MM again. I'll give u another chance to win your $10 back lol. But yea man, I can't wait until the week I finally return. We gotta hit up Mickey D's 2. I'd def try that Moo Cow Challenge too. It doesn't sound that difficult,.............

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I have some vids of me vs Syndicate that may be going up tonight. In it you will see how much I hate fighting Pits. Pit gets me tight, and it def affects my gameplay.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Ima coming friday to the weekly, but tomorrow i'm prolly just gonna skate for an hour or so after school then go home, i'm mad tired just in general. Hit me up if you guys wanna skate or w/e i haven't skated with you guys in a while.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, my mom cooked me when she found out Luck and Cass weren't going to HABfest, so i couldn't go =/ i hope it goes well anyway, i think we should have a DGZ party for HAB in its stead.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
I post too!! And get at me for getting in watch out ppl best sonic right here ^_^

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I definitely couldn't post for the past couple of days due to my mom cooking me...>_> and I wasnt even home this weekend. But good stuff to Vanz for getting 3rd in singles, although he shoulda beat snake....what a weekly....my morale is super shot...

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I definitely couldn't post for the past couple of days due to my mom cooking me...>_> and I wasnt even home this weekend. But good stuff to Vanz for getting 3rd in singles, although he shoulda beat snake....what a weekly....my morale is super shot...
But Snake earned it, so don't shut him down. He did very good. ^_^. Secret training with brother who won winners FTW. Lol. And how much trouble you in?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow, thanks for that Dial and Luck. And I knew people would think me and my brother have been doing some kind of bankai training or something but I actually haven't played him much recently. But if you saw our set, omg Vanz had it at so many points. He had me 2 games to 0, and each game after came down to last stock high percent. I feel bad because in one of them it went to Sudden Death and Vanz thought the person with higher percent loses, but it was actually if you're on the same stock you restart with one stock each (at least that's how it was at this weekly and I think they changed it now) It was an awesome match though.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
O boy!.. I forgot about this thread lol. I forgot about smash boards. It sucks i can't never ever go go to weekly due to GF wanting to go out on Friday <.<..Well at least I stil lPlay Brawl very Much on "all is Brawl'.I Got first in a Zelda toureny which i taught was pretty cool . Well guys keep up the good work :)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Wow, thanks for that Dial and Luck. And I knew people would think me and my brother have been doing some kind of bankai training or something but I actually haven't played him much recently. But if you saw our set, omg Vanz had it at so many points. He had me 2 games to 0, and each game after came down to last stock high percent. I feel bad because in one of them it went to Sudden Death and Vanz thought the person with higher percent loses, but it was actually if you're on the same stock you restart with one stock each (at least that's how it was at this weekly and I think they changed it now) It was an awesome match though.
INVASION!!!!!
Yeah hate to disappoint any future Smashers' Spirit of luck of making far in the next tourney, but me and my crew leader Snakeee have been doing some Bankai training and pretty much Snake, Shadow, and myself are pretty beast. lolz im messing with ya
INVASION!!!!

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Haha. I like the Bleach line too. ^_^. Yea, I felt bad for Vanz. He should have known the rules though. Vanz was doing good... FOR HIS SECOND BRAWL TOURNAMENT! WTF?! He made it Third. God that is beast.

Btw, where do you live again? I definitely wanna train with you and your brother. Unlock my Bankai (in I think it was like 2 days or 7 or something? Lol).

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163.
yo bum cut that **** out. if you know we go to that **** theres no need to post it in our thread >_>.

when you advertise its suppose to be to people who dont know about your service or product. not to people who go every week.

Top Bottom