• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
HAB is a beast im pretty sure he got 7th though cuz me randy and swat were all talking about it after the weekly. DEMIGODZ ALL DAI!!

dial stop posting here son, if you wanna join this crew you gotta take the F2B challenge. otherwise your ****s is lookin like spam to me.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
HAB is a beast im pretty sure he got 7th though cuz me randy and swat were all talking about it after the weekly. DEMIGODZ ALL DAI!!

dial stop posting here son, if you wanna join this crew you gotta take the F2B challenge. otherwise your ****s is lookin like spam to me.
Rotfl. Fine by me. I don't wanna be in this crew anyways. Lmfao. That's insulting. Quit trying to act all bad ***. You're not. This isn't spam. I was clearing something up that Tier asked. Quit life.

Edit: And who are you to tell me where to post? Spam is what LOL Master does. I don't do that. How about stop mini-modding, and quit acting like you can tell me what to do. You don't run this thread, so don't approach me like that.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
well seeing as its my crews thread i think i have some authority when it comes to who posts in it. anyone of us could have answered tiers question.

i want this thread to be serious just like all the other crews so unless you want to join the crew or your already in it you shouldnt be posting in it. also unless your issuing us a challenge.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
well seeing as its my crews thread i think i have some authority when it comes to who posts in it. anyone of us could have answered tiers question.

i want this thread to be serious just like all the other crews so unless you want to join the crew or your already in it you shouldnt be posting in it. also unless your issuing us a challenge.
Omg dude. You're acting like a drama queen I swear. I posted on a thread, that is on the internet, free for me to post on. I never posted anything not serious. W/e though. I'm done posting here. if it's gonna make people die or some ****...

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
yo blackie you definitely stole the all day line from us son. we will money match you guys for the use of it.

and when we win you guys are gonna hafta be saying "swat all the next day"
O_O WHAT how DARE U of accusing me of soemthing i think i didnt do. i would never in my life steal a quote / phrase / word from demigodz lmfaooo

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
O_O WHAT how DARE U of accusing me of soemthing i think i didnt do. i would never in my life steal a quote / phrase / word from demigodz lmfaooo
.........................................................>_>....yeah OKAY raymond...

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I got 7th.

And Dial and Luck need to MM.

And Randy and Raymond need to MM.

Why?

Because I got 7th.
Lmfaoo!!! I'll MM Luck in Brawl, and Randy, I wanna up our MM this Friday from 1 dollar to 5. Yea. Maybe even 10. With my new main, you won't be able to do anything.

It's Luigi time!

Btw Luck, it looks like someone other than a Demi posted here, and you didn't say ****.

blackanese

Smash Lord
.........................................................>_>....yeah OKAY raymond...
stealing a quote from demigosz would be a dishonor 2 swat... LMFAOOO =]

also if you noticed blackanese posted saying he wanted to money match therefore it was a crew related post.
no silly if u noticed my post i was saying uand dial need 2 M b/c u guys were arguing over soemthing and everything can be solved in MM =]....

but i still wanna M some1 or thing

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Dial, 5$ MM against your new main? I'll even let you choose from like 4 of my chars to use. I can wanna MM you too raymond, but i'm kinda scared...3$? bring on them ics son

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Can I be down for MM too? My Wario is currently in the Demigodz Hyperbolic time chamber, it'll be super saiyen 3 by friday....

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'll MM anybody! Blackanese we should MM (No ICs lol) Nah seriously. And I wanna MM Dial. I wouldnt mind MM anybody in my own crew for that matter. MM's for EVERYONE!

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Iight Raymond $2 it is. Yo Cass update the 1st page already! Its mad old. Also how you gonna let Wes get at you on the Weeklie thread? You looking odee ***** rite about now...lol. Respond!!!!

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Money Matches all around!!!
maybe the newcomer will partake in some.

HAB!!!! I havent talked to you in madd long sorr i couldnt see you off:(
but the sprit lives on or somthing of that nature....

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Yo Luck, me and Raymond are mad cool son. I talk to Raymond on aim everyday. I can't sleep without talking to him.......no homo.

blackanese

Smash Lord
Yo Luck, me and Raymond are mad cool son. I talk to Raymond on aim everyday. I can't sleep without talking to him.......no homo.
bout 2 say... better see that no homo at the end lmfaoo

oh. son blackie needs to stop pretending and join the demigodz already. he knows how it goes but he staying with swat cuz they got a gun to his head. dont worry son we'll get you out soon.
ewwwwwwww ill only join if i get a million dollar check with my name on it =]]]]

Top Bottom