• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm sure if I were to count only the songs that I have that are encompassed in the HUGE umbrella that is techno...

Yeah, I'd probably have 3 gigs.

I'm working on about 2.5 of DnB alone.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure if I were to count only the songs that I have that are encompassed in the HUGE umbrella that is techno...

Yeah, I'd probably have 3 gigs.

I'm working on about 2.5 of DnB alone.
Well get at me for having 2 Gigs of 2Pac alone...Yea....

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
... wow mad random friendly sounding quote. the reason you havent posted here in a while i believe is because you quit this crew.

brawling is going ghey as usual. im still tryna figure out why there is tripping.
LMAO @ Still trying 2 figure out why there is tripping. Btw, good **** 2day. Melee was fun. 2bad we couldn't get any Brawl in though. :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
... wow mad random friendly sounding quote. the reason you havent posted here in a while i believe is because you quit this crew.

brawling is going ghey as usual. im still tryna figure out why there is tripping.
Even when I was not in this crew I was still posting in here saying whats up and all. and even told Dinois to stop spamming your thread and show respect to you people.

So yea, way to assume stuff without asking Luck. I see how pro you are when it comes to mindgames eh?

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Even when I was not in this crew I was still posting in here saying whats up and all. and even told Dionis to stop spamming your thread and show respect to you people.

So yea, way to assume stuff without asking Luck. I see how pro you are when it comes to mindgames eh?
Things are cool Dark Pch. I think Luck decided not to quit brawl, everyone is training, and I'm working to find a second main...

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Eff that business second main sonic and lean from the best. Right here.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Good **** to everybody today.

Crew Shout Outs:

Luck: Thanks a lot to Luck 'cause of you I was able to go to the weeklie. I had mad fun. Dudes need to get at us in Doubles.

Cass: Good **** with Wario son. Best Wario in NYC. Rematch me next weeklie though, seriously. I had that last match 2,...no johns but come on, that stage cripples Diddy's banana game.

Tier: I'm digging the haircut lmao. I didn't get 2 play u at all, but good **** anyway.

HAB: Your mad modest dude. Either u were always pretty beast or u improved odee. Cuz u were ****** that Ike (sorry Luck lol) Hopefully u can make it sometime in the summer.

Vanz: Thanks 4 the controller. Yo we do pretty good in Doubles 2....hmmmmmm.

Anyway,....I'ma post on the weeklie thread later.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
As badly as we did, I was very satisfied. I took a game from Ninja, I beat Zro in a MM, and get and me and Randy for ODing on Bum and PC in doubles, maaaad beast. Ppl are gonna be tight/disappointed, but I'm satisfied. Good **** crew.

Btw, get at me for getting mad OD props from PC lmao

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
dam yo it looks like i missed another beast weeklie I gotta stop getting doned and start going

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
And Scott thinks I'm modest. I'm really not that good. He shoulda seen my matches against Randy where his Wario mindgamed the **** outta both my mains.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
dam yo it looks like i missed another beast weeklie I gotta stop getting doned and start going
Najee, next weeklie I'ma just pick you up. W2Z is not that hard to find after you go there once. So be ready this Friday, 'cause nobody is stoping the Najeenator from coming. Don't forget this Thursday by the way (not Tuesday 'cause I gotta pick up my check. I'm broke my dude lol.) Anyway....again good **** to everyone in the crew. We didn't place that high this week, but with me going this Friday and hopefully Doubling with someone (I kinda offered myself to too many people.) Hopefully we'll place high. Also we should definitally crew battle PE. My skin is crawling for a crew battle again! I feel like a caged lion, I need to release the beast! HAB, your forgetting that Cass/Randy is a beast son. Best Wario in NYC! His mindgames are 2nd to none. I have trouble defeating that beast. (The sucking of Cass ends here lol) Hab seriously though, you got better, just a little to predictable. Then again I have that same problem, but I'm working on it.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Yo Vanz bring that extra controller every weeklie, I loved it. What will it take for me to have that controller........besides money.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Najee, next weeklie I'ma just pick you up. W2Z is not that hard to find after you go there once. So be ready this Friday, 'cause nobody is stoping the Najeenator from coming. Don't forget this Thursday by the way (not Tuesday 'cause I gotta pick up my check. I'm broke my dude lol.) Anyway....again good **** to everyone in the crew. We didn't place that high this week, but with me going this Friday and hopefully Doubling with someone (I kinda offered myself to too many people.) Hopefully we'll place high. Also we should definitally crew battle PE. My skin is crawling for a crew battle again! I feel like a caged lion, I need to release the beast! HAB, your forgetting that Cass/Randy is a beast son. Best Wario in NYC! His mindgames are 2nd to none. I have trouble defeating that beast. (The sucking of Cass ends here lol) Hab seriously though, you got better, just a little to predictable. Then again I have that same problem, but I'm working on it.
Lol kidnap me if u have to(hope that sounded right :()

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Mad people don't post on this thread. We seriously gotta change that. Btw, update the first post Randy, Drk. Peach not here anymore+Luck not defunct.

Top Bottom