• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
I know who he is, you guys couldn't have paired me up with a less annoying opponent! Argh @ Diddy lol, hopefully this time my match against him goes better than our last.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
This little girl named DiAL referred me to this crew since I guess IE broke up, I'm SYN and I don't play smash brothers but I post on these boards because I'm borderline ********. Actually I do..I bet I fooled you guys huh. Anyways, what's good?
You can definitely suck my balls sir. =). And it's "Dial". Stop the capitalizations and stuff. Lol.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Can you get the stitch face out of your azz and hope off my nutz for me please?
Wow. I have never seen someones thong in such a big a*s knot before. And I'll 'hop off your nutz' if you hop off the stitch face/peach quotes. Quit life son. I was joking about with my comment. Get a little less sensitive. Now I know why you play Peach. You can relate to her feeling, getting all worked up and ****.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I have never seen someones thong in such a big a*s knot before. And I'll 'hop off your nutz' if you hop off the stitch face/peach quotes. Quit life son. I was joking about with my comment. Get a little less sensitive. Now I know why you play Peach. You can relate to her feeling, getting all worked up and ****.
Woah Dial, cool your jets man.....You aren't gonna do this here...just leave Dark Pch. be, he didn't do anything wrong or nothin, just..cool it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And how the **** you know I was not kidding..tell me that....yea you dont know! well NOW I am not kidding. stop assuming **** dammit.

I'll let you know right now, I am not the ****ing one to tick off. And now I know why you play Marth. To feel high and might cause you got a sword but cant really do **** with it cause you always lose. Me beating the **** out of you left and right. Gets boring as hell. dont ****ing start with me.

Snakeee

Smash Master
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.........................................................................
Louis this is not my Batman glass

But anyway guys calm down, whats with all the hate and a lot of it between crew members.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo DP you should team with F2b for next weekly. according to cass he is gonna go and since im not going and tier and cass usually team you should team with him.

he's a Diddy main and hes mad beast so you 2 should work pretty well together. speaking of which he better start posting again >_>

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Woah Dial, cool your jets man.....You aren't gonna do this here...just leave Dark Pch. be, he didn't do anything wrong or nothin, just..cool it.
I didn't do anything either. Man w/e. Dark.Pch is whack online.

And how the **** you know I was not kidding..tell me that....yea you dont know! well NOW I am not kidding. stop assuming **** dammit.

I'll let you know right now, I am not the ****ing one to tick off. And now I know why you play Marth. To feel high and might cause you got a sword but cant really do **** with it cause you always lose. Me beating the **** out of you left and right. Gets boring as hell. dont ****ing start with me.
Rotfl. comparing me to Marth. THAT'S funny. Talking about my sword and ****. Lmfao. At least when I compared you to Peach, it was relevant, you girl. Make fun of me in Smash all you want. I bet you I could beat you if I trained enough, and that's without using Marth. 'till then, talk AAAALLL the **** you want about me "Sucking", because other people say other things. When I beat your ***, and make you ****ing cry or some ****, you'll regret talking ****. That's all I'ma say. ^_^. Plus I beat your Marth. I believe it was a JV 2? Yea, it was.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.........................................................................
Louis this is not my Batman glass

But anyway guys calm down, whats with all the hate and a lot of it between crew members.
I'm not in that crew. Rotfl. And the Family guy thing was too good. ^_^.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Come on relax, Dark is alright he just takes a lot of things to heart, but thanks for appreciating my post Dial cuz I really though the tumbleweed was rolling on that one >_> (or things are really that tense in here)

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Come on relax, Dark is alright he just takes a lot of things to heart, but thanks for appreciating my post Dial cuz I really though the tumbleweed was rolling on that one >_> (or things are really that tense in here)
Lmfao. I'm not tense. Only when gay things happen in a serious match. ^_^. I've been lol'ing at all of this. He's probably been getting heated as hell. Seriously though, all I said was what he said, and he got on me about a stitch face in my ***, and I'm on his nuts. Wtf? Lol.

But seriously. Good **** posting that. It's like my favorite Family Guy quote. Haha. That the knee part. Hahaha.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I didn't do anything either. Man w/e. Dark.Pch is whack online.

Rotfl. comparing me to Marth. THAT'S funny. Talking about my sword and ****. Lmfao. At least when I compared you to Peach, it was relevant, you girl. Make fun of me in Smash all you want. I bet you I could beat you if I trained enough, and that's without using Marth. 'till then, talk AAAALLL the **** you want about me "Sucking", because other people say other things. When I beat your ***, and make you ****ing cry or some ****, you'll regret talking ****. That's all I'ma say. ^_^. Plus I beat your Marth. I believe it was a JV 2? Yea, it was.
Dial, you fail, thats it. So please enough if your bull****.

You JV 2 stock me........Never in your life. But you keep thinking that if it makes you feel any better for loseing to me over and over again. And whoop-dee-doo. You beat my Marth..........who gives a **** about my Marth. Not my main, there for I dont care, and your proud of that. Tired of freaking noobs who so call beat me one time and OMFG! I'm king of the world. This game is pitiful when people show thier true colors. Melee it was not even this bad. But its a brand new start. People are gonna train now, try to be the best. Noobs will raise. They will beat anyone. Then I enjoy crushing them for thinking they are the shizz. Freaking pitiful.

And I was toying with you in that match and you know it. me just walking around and stuff. And your happy about that. You sure need something to make you feel like you have something over me huh?

And I have no need to talk **** to anyone. they start it, I finish it. Better yet, I'm not up for a crew, I just cause trouble and drama cause I refuse to takes peoples bull****. this is why I dont joke with people. Cause........(example..dial) But then when I dont joke around people think I am a Zombie or cant have no fun. People really need to make up thier minds. So i am the bad one for joking, yet he does it too and he gets off the hook? Bull**** in my eyes. And people wonder why I hate the smash community in N.Y And now that brawl is here, people are even worst.

I'm out this crew, sorry it was a waste of your time. But I am not up for this. I'll go at it solo. this aint gonna work. Its me in I.E alone. I dont get members fine, I'll rep it alone. I'll have more fun that we then getting people who cant do ****.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Dial, you fail, thats it. So please enough if your bull****.

You JV 2 stock me........Never in your life. But you keep thinking that if it makes you feel any better for loseing to me over and over again. And whoop-dee-doo. You beat my Marth..........who gives a **** about my Marth. Not my main, there for I dont care, and your proud of that. Tired of freaking noobs who so call beat me one time and OMFG! I'm king of the world. This game is pitiful when people show thier true colors. Melee it was not even this bad. But its a brand new start. People are gonna train now, try to be the best. Noobs will raise. They will beat anyone. Then I enjoy crushing them for thinking they are the shizz. Freaking pitiful.

And I was toying with you in that match and you know it. me just walking around and stuff. And your happy about that. You sure need something to make you feel like you have something over me huh?

And I have no need to talk **** to anyone. they start it, I finish it. Better yet, I'm not up for a crew, I just cause trouble and drama cause I refuse to takes peoples bull****. this is why I dont joke with people. Cause........(example..dial) But then when I dont joke around people think I am a Zombie or cant have no fun. People really need to make up thier minds. So i am the bad one for joking, yet he does it too and he gets off the hook? Bull**** in my eyes. And people wonder why I hate the smash community in N.Y And now that brawl is here, people are even worst.

I'm out this crew, sorry it was a waste of your time. But I am not up for this. I'll go at it solo. this aint gonna work. Its me in I.E alone. I dont get members fine, I'll rep it alone. I'll have more fun that we then getting people who cant do ****.

I've said it before, but goodluck with everything, rep that **** son

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Good shiz Dial and Dark Pch. you guys rock....Anywayz so long Dark Pch. good having you I guess?

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Yoooo! How's it going guys :p I think I should get the by and just get in your crew based purely on how non-confrontational/non-drama queen I am lol, just messin. Anyways can I go to that thing HAB? Itll be better with less people and more training and stuff. Yeah...lol

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Oh anyone wanna chill andplay Tuesday? Like today Apr. 29th like after 2pm? I have the rest of the day off and I feel like training/playing/hanging out or whatever.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Just got home, my bad, although to be fair, i'm normally the one bumping this thread. And syn, do you have wifi or anything?

Top Bottom