• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Um, weren't we talking about how Ashley's chances for Brawl are extremely low?

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Uh, this character certainly is...interesting.

I'm not gonna rain on anyone's parade, so I'll just say good luck to the a=Ashley fans and leave it at that.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Ohhhh, In the comicbooks sally acorn his girlfriend.
In the comic books, you can still see Amy trying to get with Sonic. =o)

Such a persistent little girl. Think shes making progress?

Well, thats a question for another thread I suppose.

Let us discuss Ashley's STAGE. =o)

Aamon

Smash Cadet
If the strange stage shown in the third trailer turns out to be Ashley's Manor, it would greatly increase her chances. (granted she's not part of the background of course)

There is also the possibility that the stage is Luigi's Mansion, or maybe it turns out to be just the Battlefield at night (doubtful).

We just have to hope for the best...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Kamek like totally kills Ashley in terms off importance, moveset, and game appearences.
Kamek is indeed awesome, but his style of magic is not the same as Ashley's. Kamek goes to his wand for everything, but Ashley goes to her potions and Red for her magic needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom