• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Hey maybe Waluigi raised Ashley's chances!

OH WAIT she even less important! Guess she fails!
Waluigi has nothing to do with Ashley.
Waluigi is being counted as a Mario character, not a Wario character.

So, him being an AT doesn't even affect Ashley's chances.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Wait now i remeber why this is the first time I've come here in a long time... because the boards are filled with stupid and all Brawl discussion on them is pointless.

I'll be back when Ashley is deconfirmed wait for me?

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Wait now i remeber why this is the first time I've come here in a long time... because the boards are filled with stupid and all Brawl discussion on them is pointless.

If you hate these boards, why did you come here?
You sure have a lot of time on your hands...:dizzy:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

If memory serves me right, you were here on these boards not too long ago trolling the Waluigi thread.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I think some people here are taking this way to seriously. Good god its a video game character SUGGESTION for a game. Its not like she will be put in the game because of this thread. Guess no one has heard the fight online joke :p.

I want Ashely in the game. I dont think she will get in but I want her in. The only reason I wouldent want her in is because I would be afraid all these Ashley haters might hang themselves because of it -_-;. Try to calm down people...its just a game.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Wow. I think some people here are taking this way to seriously. Good god its a video game character SUGGESTION for a game. Its not like she will be put in the game because of this thread. Guess no one has heard the fight online joke :p.

I want Ashely in the game. I dont think she will get in but I want her in. The only reason I wouldent want her in is because I would be afraid all these Ashley haters might hang themselves because of it -_-;. Try to calm down people...its just a game.
OFT
It's strange because these people who come to troll this thread (and any other character thread) actually seem offended at any idea they don't like...
Seems almost...childish.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Hey maybe Waluigi raised Ashley's chances!

OH WAIT she even less important! Guess she fails!
I actually found that really funny. Though I'm not sure how much more unimportant you can get than Waluigi. Is Ashley really that unimportant? Is she even playable?

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

Let them hang themselves then, while we enjoy playing as Ashley.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Or you Ashley fans can just continue being asscakes and ignore my Ashley questions...

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Instead of pulling these delusions out of your *** (Me trolling multiple threads, Ashley a shoe in for Brawl), just shut up and stop going with the flow.
I have a question.
If you hate Ashley so much, why do you post here?
Does it really bother you that much if people like a fictional character?
Is it hurting you in any way that people like Ashley?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Ashley sucks.
HAAHAAHAHAHA

But seriously, how can any self-respecting male (who hasn't appeared on Dateline's To Catch A Predator) support Ashley as a character? She's like an 8-year-old cartoony girl video character that isn't iconic in the least. (I already know that people are gonna rebutt with "derr...how can anyone support <X>", but make no mistake everyone thus far in the roster has been proven to be a popular or at least well-known character---and yes, Pit WAS on Sakurai's poll)

Oh and still no one has answered my Ashley questions from 2 posts ago...

Mega Man 4 Brawl

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Its good to see how the internet brings the adult out of all of us :p. Examine how we fight over video games and attack eachother with hurtful verbal words. :p?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Joe cool, you fool, don't try and think that you rule. Sorry Pool's closed but still women won't give it to you. You look like goo and you smell like poo.
It's only natural, actual facts are thrown at you. The impact'll blow trees back and crack statues.
Lol. Only the best of the best come to troll the Ashley thread. Those are some top shelf rhymes Biggie.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
HAAHAAHAHAHA

But seriously, how can any self-respecting male (who hasn't appeared on Dateline's To Catch A Predator) support Ashley as a character? She's like an 8-year-old cartoony girl video character that isn't iconic in the least. (I already know that people are gonna rebutt with "derr...how can anyone support <X>", but make no mistake everyone thus far in the roster has been proven to be a popular or at least well-known character---and yes, Pit WAS on Sakurai's poll)

Oh and still no one has answered my Ashley questions from 2 posts ago...

Mega Man 4 Brawl
And this coming from a person who joked about having sex with 8 year old Ashley

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Thanks, I wonder how many transformation Red will have. He should have three or four.
Broom...
Trident....
Wand.......

3-4 sounds about right. ^_^

I wonder how this thread would be like if there hadn't been the song update.
Weren't you in the Ashley thread during that time?

Aamon

Smash Cadet
I actually found that really funny. Though I'm not sure how much more unimportant you can get than Waluigi. Is Ashley really that unimportant? Is she even playable?
You have never played WarioWare, have you?
Let me explain, WarioWare is about these games called microgames that usually last just a few seconds.
Each 'stage' of microgames is represented by a character. Ashley is one of those characters.
There are no playable characters in a WarioWare game.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Weren't you in the Ashley thread during that time?
Yes, I was, but I started disliking the character after it became so insanely popular for no good reason, I hate overrated crap, it was a small thread with three posts, you would think it would sink to the bottom of the list the day after it was made, but, there's really no explanation as to how such a bland update made that thread explode, let alone make her so popular in these boards, truly overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom