• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
He's saying that there's no reason for you to stick around in the thread of a character you don't support and be a ******* for the sake of increasing your post count.

It doesn't make any difference. None of these threads do, unless for some reason you think Sakurai reads them and makes decisions off them.

Let them support who they want, or try arguing rationally and politely. Or shut up.
Thanks for that, but...I'm a girl. :)

You're right though, we don't know what Sakurai has planned for Brawl and when you think about it, it does seem pointless for all these character threads.

For all we know, he could have every character replaced by a Level 1 Magikarp. :psycho:

Del Money

Smash Champion
And this coming from a person who joked about having sex with 8 year old Ashley
You really are an idiot. I'm making a joke about an 8-year-old character while YOU seriously want her in Brawl even though you damm well know how insignficant she is to Nintendo in general. Obviously, you're the sicko.
You have never played WarioWare, have you?
God forbid I had better things to do with my life on November 19, 2006 than wait in line for dibs on a ****ing video game system.
Let me explain, WarioWare is about these games called microgames that usually last just a few seconds.
I already knew that, I've seen people play WarioWAre before.
There are no playable characters in a WarioWare game.
Good...and yet people place emphasis on Warioware being a Wario signature franchise when they ignorantly forget that Wario was popular LONG before Warioware ever came into existance.
This thread wouldn't be even close to as popular if it was just discussion on Ashley. It's the lolz from the arguments and trolls that have made this thread as big as it is.
And yet you've been in on it as well. Way to be a total hypocrite.
What the hell did that even mean?
I wish I knew...actually I dont. All this e-drama over a character that none of you have control over is pathetic.
What made you like Ashley in the first place?
You know, I wish the Ashely supporters could give a straight answer to that question themselves.
No offense, but posting on these boards has no real importance period. We come here to speculate about a character for fun. We don't know for sure that Ashley isn't in and neither do you? Why do you insist on telling us otherwise when you have no way to confirm your claim?
Please stop trying to sound smart.
He's saying that there's no reason for you to stick around in the thread of a character you don't support and be a ******* for the sake of increasing your post count.
You mean like you?
Let them support who they want, or try arguing rationally and politely. Or shut up.
Try taking your own advice.
Thanks for that, but...I'm a girl. :)
Girls on SWF?!?! HAHAHAHAH that's a good one...

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish I knew...actually I dont. All this e-drama over a character that none of you have control over is pathetic.
QFT

But that might get me flamed but it's the truth.

You know, I wish the Ashely supporters could give a straight answer to that question themselves.
Well, all I can say is that Ashley's been my favroite character when Warioware Touched came out, (It use to be Orbulon). The fact that she has a badass attitude and can use Red as her weapon makes her the sweetest character in the game. (That's my opinion)

Del Money

Smash Champion
Well, all I can say is that Ashley's been my favroite character when Warioware Touched came out, (It use to be Orbulon). The fact that she has a badass attitude and can use Red as her weapon makes her the sweetest character in the game. (That's my opinion)
Ok that's good...you see that? That's a straight answer. Even though were I to have played a Warioware game I probably still would disagree, at least you can give a straight answer...unlike the rest of these ****ers.

Mega Man 4 Brawl

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well, we all got our resons to why we support Ashley. Mines is because she has the best Micro games to me.

On Topic: How many taunts we got so far?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How many taunts we got so far?
Nine so far, we're pretty much done with taunts though.

All we need is basic attacks, Final Smash, (god knows why DragoonBlood didn't put that on the first post), Assist Trophy attacks, and victory poses.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Nine so far, we're pretty much done with taunts though.

All we need is basic attacks, Final Smash, (god knows why DragoonBlood didn't put that on the first post), Assist Trophy attacks, and victory poses.
Yea, the Final Smashes is pretty much done, it's wierd that it's not in the first post yet. But her AT attacks, Ashley would make potions and throw it at anybody, lol. XD

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I asked this earlier, but I didn't get a real answer - Why should Ashley be in over the important, more recognisable characters in Warioware? That is, of course, assuming that Wario even gets a second character.

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
The best reason is she ain't ugly like most of them.

She also has a voice actor AND her own theme song.
If being ugly was a factor in deciding playable characters, Wario himself wouldn't be in.

The voice actor means nothing. She confirmed that she only voiced the song.

One more thing; the song means nothing. MyMusic pieces are based purely on the musical tastes of the Musicians - Sakurai made that clear in the Mymusic update. Who's to say we won't also get music for Dribble & Spitz, or Mona? Her music doesn't raise her chances at all.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
well DK, Bowser, Wario, Ridley, X, and Krystal I accept your greeting :) take a seat :chuckle: I never understood why people always bring charcters saying they say hi.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
You mean like you?
Try taking your own advice.
You aren't good at this, are you?

Instead of ignoring my point and trying to come up with oh-so-clever witty retorts, why don't you try actually reading my post? I mean, I just love how you only respond to the parts you're capable of coming up with clever responses to, and just gloss over everything else.

Del Money

Smash Champion
You aren't good at this, are you?

Instead of ignoring my point and trying to come up with oh-so-clever witty retorts, why don't you try actually reading my post? I mean, I just love how you only respond to the parts you're capable of coming up with clever responses to, and just gloss over everything else.
Or you could just not be ******** Every single one of your posts had been in the same condescending tone while making stupidass accusations that you're guilty of yourself. So why don't you man up and stop being a hypocrite.

Mega Man 4 Brawl

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Or you could just not be ******** Every single one of your posts had been in the same condescending tone while making stupidass accusations that you're guilty of yourself. So why don't you man up and stop being a hypocrite.

Mega Man 4 Brawl
If anyone is the hypocrite here its you. First you tell people you have better things to do than to wait in line to play a game, then you tell me to grow up, but here you are spending your time getting lulz in the Ashley thread.

Oh and since you apparently have so much time to burn in the Ashley thread, why didn't you read the reasons why we like Ashley instead of coming up with your own empty conclusions?

Ashley 4 Brawl

Del Money

Smash Champion
Dear lord, you must be stupider than a pile of leaves...

If anyone is the hypocrite here its you.
Interesting conclusion...let's see your reasoning
First you tell people you have better things to do than to wait in line to play a game,
Completely wrong (as usual). I said I had better things to do on Nov 19 last year than wait outside in line to purchase a Wii. There's a difference so please learn to read.
then you tell me to grow up
Thanks for conveniently leaving out why I said that
but here you are spending your time getting lulz in the Ashley thread.
I don't do these aforementioned "lulz"
Oh and since you apparently have so much time to burn in the Ashley thread, why didn't you read the reasons why we like Ashley instead of coming up with your own empty conclusions?
And what empty conclusions are those? I never said Ashley wouldn't be in. I said it's very unlikely. Unlike the rest of you idiots, I don't believe my character preferences will influence Sakurai in anyway.

Mega Man 4 Brawl

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I find it even harder to take your post seriously when you use a childish insult like "********" (and, in fact, only seem capable of making your points via silly insults), but why not. I'll respond.

Sarcasm/condescension and *******ery aren't synonymous, although if they are and you're calling me out for it, I'd say that's far more hypocritical, as a generality. As for the condescension itself, that's only when I respond to childish attempts at insults. I don't respond with more insults, since that accomplishes nothing, I respond by making the insult worthless. Usually, it does work... Why insult if they clearly don't care?

It just happens every other post in this thread is dripping with immaturity, so I find myself being condescending quite often.

"Stupidass accusations" is also far more hypocritical, since hypocrisy is apparently your only real argument anyways and it's completely worthless, but what accusations are you talking about? That you're sticking around for no reason except to attempt stupid insults at supporters, even though it changes nothing? That you're ignoring every part of my post except for the two lines you can hurl insults at?

I don't see how those accusations are stupid.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@EDreams
If you re-read all your posts from yesterday in this thread, you'd realize you're full of crap. That is all.

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Except I made an unnecessary TL;DR post that actually responded to every single sentence right above that, and all he could come up with is the same thing he came up with before: A oh-so-clever retort that replies to absolutely nothing.

Try again.
Except you didn't actually try to defeat any of his points you just tried to find a way to link them back to him.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom