• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
The ones like... you being a hypocrite. Which you failed to disprove merely labeled him as one.
That's it? Even though it would be only one point I failed to respond to out of all that other points that I did respond to...

I did respond to that one. Just because I didn't directly say "Well, I'm not a hypocrite because of this!" doesn't mean I didn't address it. But I'll be more specific.

He says I'm hypocritical because I'm guilty of my own "stupidass accusations". Read the next-to-last paragraph again and I question what accusations I'm supposedly guilty of and how they're stupid.

I think the hypocrisy point is worthless and ironically hypocritical (not to mention it seems to be his only real argument in the entire post) as I said, but I did respond to it regardless.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
yeah i guess you are right:)
Yea, the days of the updates are comming to an end next month. (I think)

Lets Groove tonight.
ps. Ashley would be great.

but so sad groundwalker already called it.
:/ but groundwalkers is a prick so.
ashley is cool.
i like ppl who use magic.
i'd prefer gengar over her any day though.
Yea, Ashley would be great either way.

What should we discuss about her?
We was talking about the victory poses, AT moves(I know what your thinking), Basic attacks, and Final Smashes, (DragoonBlood, when will you update the first post).

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
We was talking about the victory poses, AT moves(I know what your thinking), Basic attacks, and Final Smashes, (DragoonBlood, when will you update the first post).
-----
she could cut herself and laugh evilly?
haha jk.
i hope the whole week will be new charcters.
and then.
tell us more about hidden characters.
and before all of that stuff, a zelda update :D

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Yeah, Megaman is the most likely newcomer if Sakurai is going to reveal one tomorrrow, so no Ashley for a while, like around Jan 24.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Dear lord, you must be stupider than a pile of leaves...
When logic isn't on your side, flames are the best way to go, huh Del Money?

Completely wrong (as usual). I said I had better things to do on Nov 19 last year than wait outside in line to purchase a Wii. There's a difference so please learn to read
No one said you had to wait in line on Nov 19 to purchase a Wii to play WarioWare. You do know there is a WarioWare that features Ashley on the DS right? Its called WarioWare Touched. :rolleyes:

Learn a few facts about the franchise before making comments like those and when you imply that a poster waited in line on Nov 19 just to play WarioWare, you are pretty much saying "you hav3 no liFeh".

Thanks for conveniently leaving out why I said that
Oh you mean because I was trying to turn the thread into "serious business"? Way to go genius. I guess the best way to display maturity is by making tasteless jokes about having sex with Ashley.

I don't do these aforementioned "lulz"
Were you dropped as a baby? When you make completely idiotic jokes like the ones you made earlier, one can only assume you are here for lulz especially since you've implied you have no intention of keeping Ashley discussion serious and on topic, thus the "serious business" quip you made earlier.

And what empty conclusions are those?
We never gave clear reasons why we like Ashley? <---Your empty conclusion.

Seriously, as if reasons why we like a character mattered. If you spent less time flaming and more time reading (and comprehending), you would realize that we already said why we like Ashley.

Here let me help you out since you have a knack for making dumb conclusions on areas you never bother to do research on.

I like Ashley because she is my favorite WarioWare character? Is that clear enough or do I have to send you a 3 page essay going over every single little detail?

Unlike the rest of you idiots, I don't believe my character preferences will influence Sakurai in anyway.
Another empty conclusion. Do you come up with these yourself or do you have a team of monkeys typing this junk for you? Its really hard to tell the difference. We are well aware that what we type on this board has no bearing on Sakurai's decisions, just like we are well aware that your assessment of Ashley's chances of being in Brawl holds about as much weight as any other prediction made on this thread. In other words: WORTHLESS.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
she could cut herself and laugh evilly?
haha jk.
i hope the whole week will be new charcters.
and then.
tell us more about hidden characters.
and before all of that stuff, a zelda update :D[/QUOTE]

That would be down right evil, lol. Zelda's update would likely to show anytime soon.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Yea, the days of the updates are comming to an end next month. (I think)

Yea, Ashley would be great either way.

BUT NEXT MONTH BRAWL WILL BE IN JAPAN

Del Money

Smash Champion
Ok...I'll try to be a bit nicer this time.
How to tell someone is completely out of responses, ladies and gentlemen.
No. The Patriots were playing and there are 5 games away from a perfect undefeated season and a Super Bowl victory. They got their 14th win today. I figured only summarizing myself in one line was the most efficient way to not miss my team kick some serious ***.
When logic isn't on your side, flames are the best way to go, huh Del Money?
I'm sorry if I hurt you, baby...
No one said you had to wait in line on Nov 19 to purchase a Wii to play WarioWare. You do know there is a WarioWare that features Ashley on the DS right? Its called WarioWare Touched. :rolleyes:

Learn a few facts about the franchise before making comments like those and when you imply that a poster waited in line on Nov 19 just to play WarioWare, you are pretty much saying "you hav3 no liFeh".
Wrong. That's an assumption. I was placing emphasis on the fact that most people who have Wiis were lucky enough or had no other priorities that day than to get one. Meanwhile, I'm Wii-less. If you had played the "you're jealous" card rather than the "you think you're cooler" card, you might've scored some points. Oh and for the record, I don't have a DS either.
Oh you mean because I was trying to turn the thread into "serious business"? Way to go genius. I guess the best way to display maturity is by making tasteless jokes about having sex with Ashley.
My joke was immature as hell and I just hoped people would get a laugh out of it. It was obvious that I was joking (especially since I've said it was a joke multiple times). Why you continue to persecute me over something petty is what I considered immature.
Were you dropped as a baby?
No, my mom loved me very much.
Seriously, as if reasons why we like a character mattered. If you spent less time flaming and more time reading (and comprehending), you would realize that we already said why we like Ashley.
It just makes no logical sense to want a not-so-readily-recognizable character for Brawl. And if the character is not so readily recognizable it would make sense that they were at least playable is some way in their respective franchise.
Here let me help you out since you have a knack for making dumb conclusions on areas you never bother to do research on.

I like Ashley because she is my favorite WarioWare character? Is that clear enough or do I have to send you a 3 page essay going over every single little detail?
Ok that's great. I like Black Shadow, Chunky Kong, Cloud Strife, Knuckles The Echidna, Rayman and yet I can realistically see that they are all more likely to all appear together holding hands on a Kellogg's cereal box promotion than in the Brawl roster. Sorry if my realisticness (not a real word I know) comes of as douchebag trolling. I'm just saying it's ignorant to believe her chances for inclusion are as high and a lot of you believe based of evidence that appears coincidental at best (i.e. the Warioware level). You may be correct about how the Wario Ware franchise could easily get another representative since Wario Ware is only now becoming a stable Nintendo franchise...but that's really all I see going in Ashley's favor. Popularity-wise (i.e. Sakurai's poll, general public recognizability), she fails. Significance-wise to Nintendo (i.e. being an all-star) overall she fails. She has a chance, but it's not good.
Another empty conclusion. Do you come up with these yourself or do you have a team of monkeys typing this junk for you? Its really hard to tell the difference. We are well aware that what we type on this board has no bearing on Sakurai's decisions, just like we are well aware that your assessment of Ashley's chances of being in Brawl holds about as much weight as any other prediction made on this thread. In other words: WORTHLESS.
I really don't know how to respond to this without repeating myself.
Isnt it Megaman's annivesary tommorow?
Where the hell did that come from? But yes it's the 20th anniversary I believe. But I'm not holding my breath for a Mega Man update though.
I hope you all are planning to go online when the game come out
That wouldn't be a problem...if I had a Wii

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Del Money said:
Ok that's great. I like Black Shadow, Chunky Kong, Cloud Strife, Knuckles The Echidna, Rayman and yet I can realistically see that they are all more likely to all appear together holding hands on a Kellogg's cereal box promotion than in the Brawl roster.
Sorry, guys. But that comment was pure win.

Just had to quote it for emphasis.

Smooth Criminal

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm sorry if I hurt you, baby...
You are? :(

Wrong. That's an assumption. I was placing emphasis on the fact that most people who have Wiis were lucky enough or had no other priorities that day than to get one. Meanwhile, I'm Wii-less. If you had played the "you're jealous" card rather than the "you think you're cooler" card, you might've scored some points. Oh and for the record, I don't have a DS either.
Wii-less....I'm sorry Del Money...

Hope you get one soon.

My joke was immature as hell and I just hoped people would get a laugh out of it. It was obvious that I was joking (especially since I've said it was a joke multiple times). Why you continue to persecute me over something petty is what I considered immature
You are right. I have to remind myself I am on the internet. :ohwell:

No, my mom loved me very much.
**** it....you are makin me cry now.

It just makes no logical sense to want a not-so-readily-recognizable character for Brawl. And if the character is not so readily recognizable it would make sense that they were at least playable is some way in their respective franchise.
I see where you are coming from. Thats a pretty reasonable perspective. I must admit that Ashley does not even hold more importance than Mona, but I still hope she gets in nonetheless because:

1. I want to see another spell caster in Brawl
2. I like witches =oP

Ok that's great. I like Black Shadow, Chunky Kong, Cloud Strife, Knuckles The Echidna, Rayman and yet I can realistically see that they are all more likely to all appear together holding hands on a Kellogg's cereal box promotion than in the Brawl roster. Sorry if my realisticness (not a real word I know) comes of as douchebag trolling. I'm just saying it's ignorant to believe her chances for inclusion are as high and a lot of you believe based of evidence that appears coincidental at best (i.e. the Warioware level). You may be correct about how the Wario Ware franchise could easily get another representative since Wario Ware is only now becoming a stable Nintendo franchise...but that's really all I see going in Ashley's favor. Popularity-wise (i.e. Sakurai's poll, general public recognizability), she fails. Significance-wise to Nintendo (i.e. being an all-star) overall she fails. She has a chance, but it's not good.
I can't speak for other people here when it comes to what they think about Ashley's chances, but I will say that I think her chances are low myself. If WarioWare was to have a second rep, I really think she would fill the role nicely based on her massive potential as a witch. Not sayin she would, just saying I would like to see it happen. :)

Mega Man 4 Brawl
Fix'd. :)

RDK

Smash Hero
Why not just report pedo suspects to the cops? Save yourself the trouble of carrying that heavy hammer of yours. ;)
Well, I would, but the thing is that the coppers themselves are pro-Ashley. They'd throw me in their car, drive me downtown to some alley, gang-beat me Bronx-style, and leave me for dead in a garbage compactor.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Thats too bad. I was really hoping to read something about Ashley in the Ashley thread. But looks like more pointless internet fights.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
:laugh::laugh: viper ftw. Funniest thing I've read all day.
lol, I know you know that it's a joke post.

Thats too bad. I was really hoping to read something about Ashley in the Ashley thread. But looks like more pointless internet fights.
We was thinking of some basic attacks and AT moves, (just in case), but I don't know what post got us off track again.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I dunno. I thought mabey everyone would grow up alittle. I mean im all for opinon. If you come into this thread saying "I dont think Ashley will get in brawl because of these reasons ect" then its all good. But when you come into a thread telling people that they arent allowed to want this character in and keep attacking the thread I really dont see the point in it. Either she is in or out and whatever is posted on this thread im pretty sure wont change the outcome. Cant stress that enough.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
only ******* fight cuz ******* go...

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i win cuz i can't talk or spell or act right duhhh *drools insanely like the people aruging here. duhh.

ps.i think you people are rubbing off on me.
im starting to drool and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh say duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
if uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh know what i mean.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I dunno. I thought mabey everyone would grow up alittle. I mean im all for opinon. If you come into this thread saying "I dont think Ashley will get in brawl because of these reasons ect" then its all good. But when you come into a thread telling people that they arent allowed to want this character in and keep attacking the thread I really dont see the point in it. Either she is in or out and whatever is posted on this thread im pretty sure wont change the outcome. Cant stress that enough.
I did the first, at first, and everyone labeled me a troll for expressing my humble opinion. That is what's called provoking. I always hit people hard when they provoke me, they're practically asking for it.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I did the first, at first, and everyone labeled me a troll for expressing my humble opinion. That is what's called provoking. I always hit people hard when they provoke me, they're practically asking for it.
I see. Well I wont call you a troll, but I would like to get this thread back on its feet. It would be nice if we could discuss something usefull for awhile. I respect you not wanting Ashley in and Im not going to expect you to change your views. But we would like to see Ashley in. I will say it. Yes its true she stands little chance when compared to other characters and she will probably not be in. But untill we know for a fact that she is not in brawl, could we please discuss about her in peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom