• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
i think she will be a character after the ashley music update and the glimpse of ashley's stage.
i love the alternate costume colors too! great work!
they need someone else from the warioware games and she would be a good choice. smash bros. needs more playable girls :D
You've missed everything that's been going down, haven't you?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
**** you, you sick furrie ****, all you do is spam bull****, you don't even know your own gender. People like you shouln't desrve to live.
Hey, that's not cool.

Um...

Anyways, does this topic really need to be locked? A lot of character's topics who have been deconfirmed are still open; like Toad's.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I still don't belive shes deconfirmed. SHOW ME THE ****ING PROOF, STOP TOYING WITH ME. I swear to god, I haven't been able to sleep since WHOBBY, I'm losing my ****ing mind.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
It's only one character... Whos not real. Don't go crazy. Claus will be revealled! :D Lucario deconfirmed! >.<

Lol hopefully anyway. <.< Sorry Lucario fans.

I disagree, it could be a place were Ashley fans can just talk... Instead have annoying people say stuff like Ashley's out haha and Ashley out is almost as good as Ridley being in...

Burn in hell people who made fun of a girl. <.<

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
It's only one character... Whos not real. Don't go crazy. Claus will be revealled! :D Lucario deconfirmed! >.<

Lol hopefully anyway. <.< Sorry Lucario fans.

I disagree, it could be a place were Ashley fans can just talk... Instead have annoying people say stuff like Ashley's out haha and Ashley out is almost as good as Ridley being in...

Burn in hell people who made fun of a girl. <.<
She is real.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
**** you,
Great way to start a reply.
you sick furrie ****,
Where did that even come from?
all you do is spam bull****,
I'm spamming? I come in here telling people to get back on topic, and brought the stage news here.
How is that spamming?
you don't even know your own gender.
And you do?
People like you shouln't desrve to live.
So I stand up to you, and I don't deserve to live?

This thread doesn't need to be locked, the flaming just have to stop..

§leepy God

Smash Master
Wow, when did I miss the party? I'm guessing I was right when it came to some people couldn't take it. I'm hoping it's false as well, but it all looks true to me, but it's not game over yet.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
My screen says game over...

Oh wait Gameover for theallmightygoat. <.<

THAY LIAR WAS BANNED!

Plus Ashley still has a chance in the next Smash Bros game. T.T

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, maybe if she becomes more important to the series.

Also there's a chance that this is the last Super Smash Bros. game. At least the last one that Sakurai is directing.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Yeah, maybe if she becomes more important to the series.

Also there's a chance that this is the last Super Smash Bros. game. At least the last one that Sakurai is directing.
The last GOOD one, at least.

We all know Hideo Kojima's directing the next one.

Anyway, it seems Ashley's getting slightly more fame. Wouldn't put her over Mona, though.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm glad Ashley is gone simply because it makes MegatronPwnsYou sad :) Serves him right.

Fawriel

Smash Master
People, report this troll:

http://smashboards.com/report.php?p=3711818

This will report the post where he said "Everyone who is a piece of sh-t deserves abuse. Therefor, by default, Ashley supporters deserve abuse."

Do it.
Way ahead of you.
Actually, I'd report MegatronPWNSyou for being his usual self, too, but I don't want to bother digging through this pile of replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom