• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
So if he's in, can we rub this in your face?
Well, I've kinda received some info that I've swore to keep secret that suggests Ness just might be in a while back ago, so I've accepted he might just make it.

However, that thread is still an example of good reasoning that he asked for.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well, I've kinda received some info that I've swore to keep secret that suggests Ness just might be in a while back ago, so I've accepted he might just make it.

Oh, don't worry about it. I was just kidding. If he's in, I'll enjoy saying "ha ha", but I wouldn't rub it in.

I just get sick of people saying he's out... when... yeah... there's not much going either way.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Since Waluigi's thread was locked for being deconfirmed and thre's nothing more to talk about him plus the spam and flame, why not make this thread get locked as well. It's only logical, blame Mic_128 not me.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Since Waluigi's thread was locked for being deconfirmed and thre's nothing more to talk about him plus the spam and flame, why not make this thread get locked as well. It's only logical, blame Mic_128 not me.
we need actual physical deconfirmation... as in pics and stuff.
I dont have trouble believing she's deconfirmed, but we still need proof

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well, its safe to say that this thread will close sooner or later, probably sooner.

I'll miss it so, I have fond memories here.

PS: Teeb, where'd you get those sprites of the characters in your sig?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
we need actual physical deconfirmation... as in pics and stuff.
I dont have trouble believing she's deconfirmed, but we still need proof
Ok then, why do you always keep strutting around yelling Krystal's in brawl just because she has a voice in it? Hypocrisy, Pedophilia, find them in the Assley thread.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Oh great, the number one troll of the Ashley thread came back when the rumor of Ashley being out came out in the window, serously, why today all day that this rumor came out of no where. >_>

I still find it hard to belive that this many night crawlers come out of the blue..... on Sunday.

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be awesome if Ashley was in Brawl. She's my favorite WarioWare character so why not? I just hope the deconfirmation isn't true.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You calling me the number Ashley troll makes you the Number 1 douchebag. Seriously, look at my post on the last page and stick your stereotyping up your ***.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I think it would be awesome if Ashley was in Brawl. She's my favorite WarioWare character so why not? I just hope the deconfirmation isn't true.
Well of course, since YOU love her so much why don't we just add her to Brawl. Any other requests?
/sarcasm

Sorry to mess around with you newbie, but I couldn't resist.

RWB

Smash Ace
Truth. The only example I've seen so far(and I like it, that thread is made of ownage. >_>).

However, just about all your reasoning elsewhere is like this...

You: "Crappy."
Other guy: "Why?"
You: " 'Cuz I said so."

That's not reason. That's ignorance.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
there is only one thing i don't get ashley is a minor character who you don't even get to play as now you may be thinking what about wario? well he has warioland and warioworld not to mention even if one of these warioware losers (or the downfall of warioland which i really liked) make it in it will probably be jimmy t or mona considering they were in the series longer also you hardley even see warioware characters in gameplay so here's what i suggest you use for a warioware rep that random hand/umbrella/other stuff you use for the actual GAMEPLAY

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, lets respect them and let this topic die once and for all.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
actually it's kind of good news that Ashley is in more than a sticker eh? I mean some of her attackers were saying she didn't deserve even a sticker, at least she got more than a sticker.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
"Since Ashley's theme is in Brawl, but she's in the background, and Ridley's theme is in Brawl, maybe he'll be... OHHH!"

Had to say it before anyone else did.

You're an idiot if you agree with it, by the way. >>

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
i think she will be a character after the ashley music update and the glimpse of ashley's stage.
i love the alternate costume colors too! great work!
they need someone else from the warioware games and she would be a good choice. smash bros. needs more playable girls :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom