• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I don't think so, Unless you see pictures of her being out, this thread remands open. From the looks of it, some of our supporters have fath still, I mind as well have fath as well.
how can there be pictures of someone not being in the game? that's the single most ridiculous thing i've heard someone say to try and fight deconfirmation.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
how can there be pictures of someone not being in the game? that's the single most ridiculous thing i've heard someone say to try and fight deconfirmation.
Wow, you didn't read any of the comments above haven't you? Someone said that she was in a background of a stage. If she wasn't on a backgound, we won't have been having this trouble won't we?

Wait so Ashley is an AT?

Wow, I doubted even that.
*sigh*

What's the point of posting when nobody reads quotes anymore. >_>

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Oh, so it's impossible to have a picture of her being in the background of a stage? -_-

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Except Wario himself of course. Maybe the next smash bros. game.
Alright, you had me scared in a moment, lol. But it would be nice to see at least one Warioware characer an AT or a PC and not as useless as a background on a stage. =/

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Why wouldnt the wariowarehave chances? Warioware is more popular than pikmin

Teeb147

Smash Legend
are we closing the thread?

Edit: nvm, lest wait till we see a picture of actual footage and her in it

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
are we closing the thread?
Not yet. Unless it's we get a picture on screen, a Dojo update, or when the game comes out to say Ashley's out. So far, we don't have two hand proof that she's done for, so this thread will remain open.

RWB

Smash Ace
Everyone who is a piece of sh-t deserves abuse. Therefor, by default, Ashley supporters deserve abuse.
Tell me, why does trolls like you exist? It's not like you ever actually give any kind of reasoning that doesn't suck...

ever.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Well Ashley being out is almost as good as Ridley being confirmed, can we have our thread back now?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
do people actually get enjoyment from rubbing it in people's faces? I tried it when waluigi was deconfirmed and it didnt seem that great.

As long as ma krystal is in Im fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom