• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Clever.

Have any of you ever heard of the concept "Don't feed the trolls?"

...Yeah. Listen to it.
You're right. These people have way too much time on their hands anyway.

I say we ignore the 'trolls' and just discuss Ashley. This is what this topic was made for right? :)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I always hope you stop double-posting.

Mega Man 4 Brawl
I always hope you stop telling us you want to have sex with Ashley. BTW, stop spamming "Mega Man 4 Brawl" in here. It seems like you're trying too hard to start a thread war.

RDK

Smash Hero
Cause stupid minor witches are not playable material, that's how, AT at best, if not trophy.
Not saying anything, but this is coming from someone with a Mog for Brawl banner.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
I said this so many times, ignore the "trolls" like Wu Tang Gang, Mogrika, and others. Let's not "feed" them and talk about Ashley.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Umm no I dont remember, and I dont troll other threads about characters, because unlike tolls like you, I dont waste my time talkin about a character I claim to dislike.
instead you waste your time discussing a character that won't be in the game, bravo!

Del Money

Smash Champion
I always hope you stop telling us you want to have sex with Ashley.
That's blatantly a joke. Grow the hell up and stop turn this forum into "serious business".
BTW, stop spamming "Mega Man 4 Brawl" in here.
Mega Man 4 Brawl is my manual signature...deal with it. And as if your babble about Princess Sally Acorn from the Sonic comic/cartoon series was any more on-topic.
It seems like you're trying too hard to start a thread war.
No. I don't care for a stupid war. I'm just having fun. And you're not gonna stop me, woman.
Well at least some people can admit to their mistakes.

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, I missed the party. Sorry I wasn't here to have fun, (game tournament). Let me end this sentence by saying.

ASHLEY FOR BRAWL!!!

"I will get back on track soon"

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That's blatantly a joke. Grow the hell up and stop turn this forum into "serious business".
Lol. A man who keeps joking about how he wants to have sex with Ashley is telling me to grow up? :)

Mega Man 4 Brawl is my manual signature...deal with it. And as if your babble about Princess Sally Acorn from the Sonic comic/cartoon series was any more on-topic.
Oh my mistake. Spamming with a purpose I see.

No. I don't care for a stupid war. I'm just having fun. And you're not gonna stop me, woman.
Ok. Lol.

Well at least some people can admit to their mistakes.
You certainly aren't one of them. ^_^

Del Money

Smash Champion
*facepalm* @ this thread
*facepalm* @ this thread's regulars like you
That was so funny!
And so true at the same time...go figure
No its called an opinion
But it's a likely opinion. Ashley is not a very probable character in the least. I'm not saying she won't be in...I'm just saying I'd gladly bet money that she won't be in.
Lol. A man who keeps joking about how he wants to have sex with Ashley is telling me to grow up? :)
Yes, because I'm going to have sex with an imaginary character. The fact you took it seriously means you have Down's Syndrome or something...
Oh my mistake. Spamming with a purpose I see.
I'm glad you're guilty of the same thing.
You certainly aren't one of them. ^_^
"Ok. Lol."

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom