• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Ashley's trophy should say:

Ashley is a young witch in training who lives in a haunted mansion with Red, her demon companion. She works fervently to perfect her witchcraft everyday. With a vast amount of talent and a superb work ethic, Ashley figures to be one of the most prolific spell casters of her generation.
:chuckle: that would be a good one Krystal ;)

y3nia659

Smash Ace
she's cute, looks tranquil but don't let looks deceive you...the rest will describe the detail like she is a little witch and etc. :chuckle:

courte

Smash Lord
i am so worried for ashley after the waluigi thing..well not really well... i just don't know n e more... YOU BROKE MY HEAD SAKURAI!!

y3nia659

Smash Ace
i am so worried for ashley after the waluigi thing..well not really well... i just don't know n e more... YOU BROKE MY HEAD SAKURAI!!
:urg: I feel the same, about so many characters...I kinda wanted both Waluigi and Stafy :chuckle:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't know anymore either. It's random random how Sakurai does it.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
that club member Ashley sig is really detailed and pretty, I had to wear it. Do any of you make sigs?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
lol :laugh: you're so funny.

Im not creative when it comes to movesets and taunts :urg: so I'll just leave for now, you people have fun ok.
Please don't go.

I am not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to making movesets....but as long as I have fun doing it...thats all that matters. =o)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Let's start on taunts, we need more of them.
lol ,I almost forgot.

1) She points her wond out and wind will come, (similer to Ice Climers).

2) She will say, "I am the great Ashley!!!"

3) Red will turn back to normal and laugh evily.

That's what I belive.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
oh Krystal :chuckle: I have to go to sleep it's 1 a.m but i'll stay for ten minutes ^_^.

Taunt: She picks up her wand and smiles, like her pics.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
MY Ashley taunt idea: Ashley points Phoenix Wright style and says this phrase

1. "You'd better be afRaIiiD of the GrEAAAT ASHLeEYY"

^_^

Goodnight Yenia. =o)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
A cute taunt, gets the off gard.

A funny taunt, how loud will she say it?
Fairly loud. It will almost seem like shes singing it. I ripped the quote from the remixed Ashley Song featuring Emily McIntosh. I think the song is the best in Brawl. :chuckle:

taunt: she stares at the camera and nods in a disappointed way ^_^
Lol. Sounds like something Ashley would do. She is such a perfectionist.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
taunt: she stares at the camera and nods in a disappointed way ^_^
lol ,fits her very well.

Fairly loud. It will almost seem like shes singing it. I ripped the quote from the remixed Ashley Song featuring Emily McIntosh. I think the song is the best in Brawl. :chuckle:
If that taunt will scare people, lol. The Great Ashley lives.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
how about she just sorta stands there and then suddenly does a small devilish grin. like when the plant was big and all..

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
But consider this; why should Ashley get in as opposed to the important Warioware characters (Crygor, Jimmy T., Mona, 9-Volt)? It seems pretty obvious to include a character that has been important in all five WW games instead of including a character who has only been in two.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But consider this; why should Ashley get in as opposed to the important Warioware characters (Crygor, Jimmy T., Mona, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Kat & Ana, Dribble & Spitz)? It seems pretty obvious to include a character that has been important in all five WW games instead of including a character who has only been in two.
Fixed it.

Oh, your question. It seems that Ashley is fairly liked to most Warioware fans. To tell you the truth, I would be really suprised to see Ashley a PC for Brawl now.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
But consider this; why should Ashley get in as opposed to the important Warioware characters (Crygor, Jimmy T., Mona, 9-Volt)? It seems pretty obvious to include a character that has been important in all five WW games instead of including a character who has only been in two.
Why not? theres no rules 'set in stone' about who gets in.

GamenerdAdvance

Smash Apprentice
Why not? theres no rules 'set in stone' about who gets in.

Every character so far in any SSB has been either important to a franchise as a whole (Ashley doesn't fit in this catagory), a main character from a single game in a series (for games like Mother and FE that completely change cast with each game), a clone (and even the clones had a fairly high level of importance in their respective series') or a transformation (Sheik and Zamus aren't particularly important).

I dare say that Ashley fits into none of these catagories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom