• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Wu Tang's got a point Card. You weren't particularly "nice" in your post either, but can't really be friendly with people this delusional, now can you? You kinda have to raise your voice to get the point across. And they'll label you as a troll regardless, so long as you disagree with them on whether or not Ashley should be in Brawl...
thats a lie.

There are ways and THERE ARE WAYS to express yourself.

You come here with a defensive position before any debate starts...and then try to blame someone else as an excuse to your behaviour.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
So? It's aggravating that there's such people like this in the world. They've been explained the facts that you and me presented, but they label it as flaming and trolling. THAT, is asking to be flamed.
Because... your posts were flaming and trolling? Just a thought.

Card presented the same points in one post better than you have in the entire thread because his post was polite, factually based, and organized. Emphasis on "polite".

There are good ways to debate. You haven't been showing them.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
thats a lie.

There are ways and THERE ARE WAYS to express yourself.

You come here with a defensive position before any debate starts...and then try to blame someone else as an excuse to your behaviour.
Erm... I'm usually on the offensive when I come into this thread, sir. Please try to sort that out in your head. :laugh:

The Ashley supporters are just too bleeding delusional, to the point they actually think she's already in the game - over a freakin' music update. That just annoys me to no end. And what's worse is just how far some of these supporters go in their... enthusiasm... I think I'll just leave it at that...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur

Card presented the same points in one post better than you have in the entire thread because his post was polite, factually based, and organized. Emphasis on "polite".

Sadly, thats the truth.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

I've been nice oh so many times, but the Ashley fans labeled me as a troll for no apparent reason. Even look at my first posts in this thread. Hell, you shouldn't be talking since you called me out when I tried to be nice.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Kat and Ana would be a much better candidate for WarioWare.

Or even Jimmy T.
Most Warioware fans say Kat & Ana should be AT. Some people say that Jimmy T. would be weak in Brawl. I under stand Mona, & 9-Volt getting in, but Jimmy T. will be bottom tier if he got in.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
You can't say that Jimmy T would be bottom tier if he isn't in the game or someone hasn't even made a moveset for him yet.

9-Volt would be cool though. But Ashley........ not so much.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I've been nice oh so many times, but the Ashley fans labeled me as a troll for no apparent reason. Even look at my first posts in this thread.
Yet Card still expressed his point better than you have, and even asked you to drop the unnecessary and unhelpful tone.

Funny how that works!
Hell, you shouldn't be talking since you called me out when I tried to be nice.
I've seen that question you pulled out a thousand times. That's not an attempt to be nice, I'm sorry.

But if that really was your intention and I horribly misinterpreted, that doesn't change how it comes across after you've already been trolling and flamebaiting every other post.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I've been nice oh so many times, but the Ashley fans labeled me as a troll for no apparent reason. Even look at my first posts in this thread. Hell, you shouldn't be talking since you called me out when I tried to be nice.
dont fool yourself wu tang, as i told you before, everyone has their purpouse in this thread, and yours was very well defined since the old ashley thread. Dont blame others saying that u tried to be nice but we are always behind you. I know you have got insults here, but you are not the saint and defender of justice and logic that you want to pretend to be.
There is a saying in my native language that says " Crea fama y acuestate a dormir"... which goes more or less in the lines of "create your own fame and then go to sleep".

What you did when you really came here for the first time is the same thing you have been doing to your last post.
Sadly i have to go now, i would have loved to stay a little more... is friday night

and Wu tang..... you cant win this one ;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You can't say that Jimmy T would be bottom tier if he isn't in the game or someone hasn't even made a moveset for him yet.

9-Volt would be cool though. But Ashley........ not so much.
Jimmy T. is a big character in Warioware, not many hevey characters get high on the tier list. Kat & Ana is the swiftest so they might be top tier depeding on how many weak points they got, high tier if it's too weak. 9-Volt might be similer to Game & Watch so his list of attacks could be high tier, but if it's too similer to Game & Watch then he will get bottom tier. Ashley making things giant and creating potion as some of her attacks could prove worthy of middle tier or high tier. But if she's slow like Zelda then she might be bottom tier.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Jimmy T is skinny though, so he could be fast.

+ He seems more influential to the franchise.

Its wishful thinking, but Dribble and Spitz would be really cool. Hopefully they'll be an AT.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I think it should be either Capt. Syrup, Mona, or Ashley

they would be unique and do some good for the Wario representation and the need for more girls.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Let's Ignore these trolls and anti-Ashleys, we don't want to lose sight of what this thread is about. Man. I really want to see Ashley wearing black, she will look so cool.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Of course I can't win a completely opinionated arguement. I'm sick of you people. I try to be nice, but such *******s like EDreams and Ryudo_ Sama who like to get people against me even though I'm trying to be contributive to the discussion. Since you all have such a life, I'll rub it in when the roster gets revealed January from the Japanese game, that Ashley's not a PC.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Except I don't support Ashley as a PC, and you haven't tried to be nice.

Good job paying attention to the thread, as well as your own posts.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
did anyone do any recolors of Ashley already?
Megadio made some recolors.

Back On Top: We have Red turing into a broom is already a moveset. :p

But we could have Ashley blast the ground when Red is in wond form.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Theres so many ways to go with Ashley's magic. Its astounding how much moveset potential a witch has.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ashley will use dark magic for her b moves, and bats, and.. dark stars
Yea, the dark stars is a great move. Better than shooting stars on the Paper Mario games.

Theres so many ways to go with Ashley's magic. Its astounding how much moveset potential a witch has.
It's just about endless. But I'm only doing whats based on the game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
viper didnt you have like just a few hundred posts a few weeks ago?
lol, I had around 900 post before last weak. I was at the big MI thread as well.

Also I had to keep the conversation in this thread running smoothley. Well, you can see what happen after that.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
mmhmm, yes i see i see

Has any interesting development happened in the thread this past week? any cool moves thought up?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
mmhmm, yes i see i see

Has any interesting development happened in the thread this past week? any cool moves thought up?
Nothing so far. We need some new taunts, basic attacks, and victory poses. Well, we could start on taunts now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What should Ashley's trophy say?
I'm thinking:

A witch in training who lives in a creepy mansion in Diamond City with a little devil named Red. She is very emotionless and rarely ever smiles. Typically, she is not interested in activities not related to becoming a better witch. Usually, Ashley tells Red to do it and he obays. She often spends her time improving various aspects of her witchcraft, while Red spends a lot of his time helping her in some or every way. Despite her generally uncaring personality, she does have a somewhat gentle side to her.

Somthing like that.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I'm thinking:

A witch in training who lives in a creepy mansion in Diamond City with a little devil named Red. She is very emotionless and rarely ever smiles. Typically, she is not interested in activities not related to becoming a better witch. Usually, Ashley tells Red to do it and he obays. She often spends her time improving various aspects of her witchcraft, while Red spends a lot of his time helping her in some or every way. Despite her generally uncaring personality, she does have a somewhat gentle side to her.

Somthing like that.
lol, Viper you know there's more to Ashley's story. But that short explans her backgrond though.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3495923&postcount=3065

Soo..I've seen only a fragment of the Ashley members troll so far.

Wu Tang Gang (Valedictorian of Troll Class 2007)
MegatronPwnsYou
~Krystal~
Teeb147
Ryudo_Sama

What should Ashley's trophy say?
Ashley's trophy should say:

Ashley is a young witch in training who lives in a haunted mansion with Red, her demon companion. She works fervently to perfect her witchcraft everyday. With a vast amount of talent and a superb work ethic, Ashley figures to be one of the most prolific spell casters of her generation.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We could add Ashley's story line, but I think it's in the first post already.

2000th Post, dang that's fast. Too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom