• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
I dont even get an honorable mention -_-
ive placed higher than cheap and cam...

its ok.

edit. **** YEAH KALM IS ON THERE!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i still think i should have at least gotten honorable mention.
oh my god you luck ******* kalm. :D
im happy for you man.

ive got some things to say about kalm if anyone would like SLAM's commentary on him. :D
He's sure does take a pleasure at teaching other people and sometimes even putting them ahead of hmself. at vulcan i didnt see him trying to get in as many friendlies with THE GREAT REFLEX as possible or trying to do as many money mathes as possible but instead he was playing on a TV with a bunch of novices BROWN SCOURGE and ummmm some other guys and giving them character advice lol. instead of locking down before tourneys and playing aginst as many PR people as possible instead he is helping me improve my wario and improve at smash. i can honestly say that if it wasnt for him i would still be the biggest noob in AL. and he was really the only person to take a really good interst in helping me improve and im really grateful for it as im sure everyone is that he helps. i am guilty of not helping ANYONE and having a "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF I WANT TO WIN!!!" mentality. but kalm is quite the opposite and is one in a million.

NO HOMO!!!!

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I love the commentary. Congrats to all the new players on the list:)

I need to attend more tournies. I could at least make the honorable mentions if I could make it to all the tournies. ****'s been crazy this semester. Nicely done, T1J.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
I just realized something....I don't get on Smashboards to post for S***. I read a lot (relative to the actual game), yet never post.

Btw, it is Spade. I don't even know if I have more than 20 posts on this entire site, so I doubt many people even know I had a smashboards account.

Anyways, I think the list (as of now), from the people I've played, is good. Needs quite a few more honorable mentions, but beyond that, yeah. Maybe DanGR should be up around Elev8, but I only remember seeing them play once or twice.

Finally, what I truly need, is a job. Or at least money :/ But I'm afraid I'll be able to smash less if it works out that way...haha. I honestly would show up to every tournament I could show up at if I had cash for it...

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Spade, you should pay more attention. I told you DanGR requested to not be on the list. Otherwise he'd be really high up.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Cam I love your new avatar XD

Also yeah, good **** to Kalm.

Spade your avatar is cool too :D

DanGR needs to stop being so confident in himself and let us rank him on the PR

Oh wait I said us I'm a MS smasher whoops sorry guys.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
"Also included is an honorable mentions list of people who more than one person recommended to be added to the list, but did not receive enough votes to make the actual list."

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm sorry I'm so late but thanx to all the AL players(Reflex, Elev8, Moogle and every1 else who came) for coming all the way to Tally 4 Panhandle Smashfeast!!!

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Kinda surprised I fell down a slot. I need to go to more tourneys more often.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
DanGR needs to stop being so confident in himself and let us rank him on the PR
>____>
*scratches head*

I think it should be a joint MS/AL PR. You guys come to AL tourneys more than many of us do, lol.

Congrats Kalm for makin it on there. ^_^

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor

its ok.

you did get third in doubles at the past tourney which is awesome. but Im pretty sure you've never outplaced Cam or Cheap in singles. its based on personal opinions anyway, starting wowing people with your wario skillz and you'll make the list

congrats on the update but to be honest to commentary is a bit dumb.
just trying something new. plus I was bored. i'm going to think of ways to snazz up the list, if not commentary than something else

Change my characters to "Pokemon Trainer/Wario", please.
done

ive got some things to say about kalm if anyone would like SLAM's commentary on him. :D
He's sure does take a pleasure at teaching other people and sometimes even putting them ahead of hmself. at vulcan i didnt see him trying to get in as many friendlies with THE GREAT REFLEX as possible or trying to do as many money mathes as possible but instead he was playing on a TV with a bunch of novices BROWN SCOURGE and ummmm some other guys and giving them character advice lol. instead of locking down before tourneys and playing aginst as many PR people as possible instead he is helping me improve my wario and improve at smash. i can honestly say that if it wasnt for him i would still be the biggest noob in AL. and he was really the only person to take a really good interst in helping me improve and im really grateful for it as im sure everyone is that he helps. i am guilty of not helping ANYONE and having a "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF I WANT TO WIN!!!" mentality. but kalm is quite the opposite and is one in a million.

NO HOMO!!!!
the sad thing that I've seen in the Brawl scene is that many people are like that where they don't share strategies or try to help anyone, i dont know where that came from, it wasn't like that with melee. I've seen people literally post in the boards, "i'm not contributing to this character board anymore because i'm getting beat in tournaments because people are learning my secrets" that's complete ********. But there's nothing wrong with playing MMs or playing against Reflex. playing against really good people in really intense matches is pretty much the easiest way to get good (at probably anything thats worth getting good at). Also sometimes its hard to know who wants help because there are so many brawl dudes that are basically full of johns and don't accept any advice. "i'm not losing because I suck, i'm losing because you're snake" etc. I'm always down to give any advice to anyone all they should do is ask. I know I constantly ask ppl for help myself

I love the commentary. Congrats to all the new players on the list:)

I need to attend more tournies. I could at least make the honorable mentions if I could make it to all the tournies. ****'s been crazy this semester. Nicely done, T1J.
yeah you'd probably make it on there if you came out more.
Kinda surprised I fell down a slot. I need to go to more tourneys more often.
yes. yes you do. not to mention moogle has been beasting lately.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace

its ok.

You've never placed higher than Cheap or me in singles. In doubles you placed higher at VGB V, but then I placed higher in doubles than you at TCS IV.

Like Janitor said though, it's just opinions anyways, based on whether or not you were on two or more people's PR lists. I'm extremely surprised I was on anybody's list because I wasn't even on my own list. Personally, I think pops is better than me, but he didn't make it even to honorable mentions.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
where he's number 2 on their list I believe

also, reflex is your official name The Reflex Wonder or is that just your swf name

i'll change it in the thread if necessary

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol make a god number for reflex.

and yes there is nothing wrong with playing good poeple to get better or mm's i was just stating that kalm cares more about helping people it seems than himself.

and i know. all the character boards are dead now cuz no one will help you or post any help...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
and i forgot about pops...

:[

i frown for you pops. no honorable mention either. lets cry together :D

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
where he's number 2 on their list I believe

also, reflex is your official name The Reflex Wonder or is that just your swf name

i'll change it in the thread if necessary
My official name is "TheReflexWonder". No spaces. You can change it if you prefer.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
was i on your PR list pika cam????

:]

i wont murder you or anything if you say no :]

edit: welll.... mabey....

Winnar

Smash Lord
Here was my list:

1. Reflex
2. Will_
3. Winnar whoops again not AL
...etc.

Also that's totally just a joke, I'm pretty sure I'm worse than Moogle and George and probably some other dudes too.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
m3t, everyone was having a horrible day. at the next tourney you will be shocked with the singles im sure.

i dunno why everyone was either bored, sleepy, or not feeling good by the time singles started. i was too. i was just tired. i think there is too long of a break between doubles and singles at vulcan.

Winnar

Smash Lord
m3t, everyone was having a horrible day. at the next tourney you will be shocked with the singles im sure.

i dunno why everyone was either bored, sleepy, or not feeling good by the time singles started. i was too. i was just tired. i think there is too long of a break between doubles and singles at vulcan.
Something in the water!

Top Bottom