• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Seriously, pools are a joke.

I just get bored after pools or some point during the tourney most of the time. That's what happened at the last tourney when M3t beat me. We need a side game to play. Or beds... Sleeping always fully restores my energy.

Winnar

Smash Lord

I just get bored after pools or some point during the tourney most of the time. That's what happened at the last tourney when M3t beat me. We need a side game to play. Or beds... Sleeping always fully restores my energy.
You and every RPG character in existence.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor

i dont know
i, you know, like this game. so I pretty much like playing it as much as possible during a tournament

Winnar

Smash Lord

I forgot to mention: Johns it up just a little harder.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
still no honarable mention.
its whatever.
im happy for scourge even though i thought everyone decided they should wait for anything to be doen about him.
cams on it too.
happy for you dude.
and NU
:D

im happy for everyone.
except myself haha.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I'm really gonna have to learn the snake matchup. He's everybody's alternate at this point.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
munkus johns...
thats something new.
Hilarious post made without a sense of irony! I see you are whining about not being on the PR list, I'm amazed at your stamina. If you put half as much effort into playing the game as you did whining, you might actually be good!

Honest to God, I don't know how someone could quite be so full of crap as you. Did you ride the shortbus to school? Oh no, I'm admitting that I don't know a matchup, that's a John people! I play metaknight, that must make me an anti-semite! It all makes sense!

I guess this is my question: if admitting a fault is the same thing as making an excuse in your little world, what does that make your *****ing and whining about not being on the PR list?

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Thanks for updating the PR list Janitor. Also, I think it looks nicer with the pictures next to the honorable mentions names too.

Congrats DanGR, Nice1, and Elev8.

To anyone who went down: I think this list can be misleading because DanGR wasn't on the last one and because Elev8 has shot up. You guys are all beasts still.

Slam: Sorry you didn't make honorable mentions. You are really good and make me really nervous when playing you.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
I wasnt expecting to even be on the honorable mentions yet. Huge surprise when i found out. I promise to work even harder and it seems that i might have even found a secondary character!

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I wasnt expecting to even be on the honorable mentions yet. Huge surprise when i found out. I promise to work even harder and it seems that i might have even found a secondary character!
You're really good man and I'm not surprised at all that you got on the honorable mentions. I will be surprised if you don't get on the top ten next time the PR list gets updated, even if it means kicking me off.

Is your secondary character Fire Breath?!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Hilarious post made without a sense of irony! I see you are whining about not being on the PR list, I'm amazed at your stamina. If you put half as much effort into playing the game as you did whining, you might actually be good!

Honest to God, I don't know how someone could quite be so full of crap as you. Did you ride the shortbus to school? Oh no, I'm admitting that I don't know a matchup, that's a John people! I play metaknight, that must make me an anti-semite! It all makes sense!

I guess this is my question: if admitting a fault is the same thing as making an excuse in your little world, what does that make your *****ing and whining about not being on the PR list?
no one plays as snake dude.
you went down cuz you suck and you cant even admit that and youy hold to youyr elitsist attitdue tword EVERYTHING.
THATS the point i was trying to make.

also
how is saying "still not on honorable mention... its whatever." whining?
sorry im not impressed by your big words and lawyer skills and use of MK
im just being honest dude.
just take it.
its my opnion of you,
im not whining at alllllllll.
i dont see where you get that from.
cuz i congradulated everyone who beat me out of a spot that makes me a whiner???

yeah dude.

youre so cool.

im just saying to stop whining about character matchups and using that as an excuse.
sorry im not impressed by you dude. suck it up.

my main problem is you have this SUPER ELITIST attitude just beacuse youre on PR and that just makes me hate you even more and think of you as more of a *****.
if you werent so **** arrogant id like you. but youre sooo full of yourself. just stop it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
and i am good at this game.
i should be on honarble mentions. but its a popularity contest.
hence, scourge being on there even though i 2-0'd him easily
i really should be on there but im not complaining and whatever you guys decide flys.
if i never make it on, and im sure i wont, its whatever,

cuz its up to you guys.
and i guess you dont see me as a good player and the people that do see me as a good player arent on the panel or whatever.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Slam, why are you up so late.

Why are you arguing with Munkus, the dude bickers with anything that makes noise. You should have just let it go at the start. You said one sentence and he drops half a paragraph of erage-elite bullcrap. There isn't any point in actually arguing with him, just say something every now and them and laugh at how easy it is to make him go super defense mode and rant. Its fun, trust me.

The list looks great, guys, couldn't have done it better myself.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im sorry for *****ing at you so much munkus.
i shouldnt pick fights with you.
kalm, are you still gonna go to tourneys?
i wish we could hang more.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
But shaslam, u r good. U 2-0ed me in pools. If that doesnt yell awesome i dont know what does. Life doesn't make sense anymore. Watchout though because u know i want a rematch

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good list for the most part. I'm a bit disappointed at myself, though. I guess I'll have to win even more tourneys and 2 stock everyone even more. Maybe more MK.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I'm not elitist because I'm on the PR. Lord knows that there is no correlation between my behavior and my ranking or lack thereof.

And I don't know if you realized this, but everybody picks up snake as an alternate. It's something I realized at the last tourney: if a person with a low tier main is going to pick up an alt, they are going to use snake 90% of the time. He's an easy character to learn and he's tough to beat. Hell, I have more trouble against Moogle's Snake than his Fox, this trouble is what eventually lead me to put him ahead of me on my tier list. Because I can't beat his Snake consistently.

I use complete sentences and I'm not passive aggressive about my feelings, that does not make me elitist or 'lawerly.' It makes me communicative. Newsflash: passive aggressive whining and attacks are still whining and attacks, just done in a total ***** manner.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
If one of you used IE for smashboards and the other used Firefox for smashboards, you could have two accounts logged in at all times.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so youre calling me stupid because i dont care to spend time spellchecking and thinking about my posts on the internet before i post them?
i guess if youre judging me off of my internet social skills then... yes... i do seem pretty stupid becasue i am a horrid typer and just dont care to make sense most of the time on here. but for me there is a difference between internet and real life beacuse i spend most of my life in real life and actually have a life and never go to any sites other than SFW and myspace. haha.

also why is that NU?

also i guess i am passive aggressive about not being on the PR but it has taught me not to care... cuz from the looks of it im not gonna make honorable anyways cuz you guys just wont put my name up there... so im just gonna play.... and when i start making top 5 or better in tournies one day and my name still doesnt go up there i wont be the least bit suprised.
i am not whining. i am stating my opnion. my angsty opnion. because i am an angsty person and high on something most of the time.
there.

haha and munkus i thought a fun fact youd like to know about me is that im an english major in college :D
the irony screams.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Yes it is ironic that an english major has poor grammar/spelling.

You are whining. When someone says "Oh someone said something stupid on smashboards today" I can usually say "Is it shaslam whining?" and be correct.

Have fun with that 'actual life' of yours. With your judgment skills, I wouldn't be surprised if that involved a tub of vaseline and an active imagination.

Top Bottom