• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Lucario Thread of Unofficial Business

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
The OFFICIAL Lucario Thread of Unofficial Business

Voting for fighting style ends Wednesday.

This thread is designed for chronicling all of Lucario's OFFICIAL paraphernalia and all the other madness we come up with.

The Official Lucario T-Shirt:

Original Concept by: Collaboration of several wacky Lucario players.
See thread for details: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182587

The Official Lucario Dance

Originally Submitted by: Azen Zagenite
Click here to see Lucario dance!

Also, check out the alternative submitted by Mewtario!
The Mask Rox.

The Official Lucario AIM Chatroom
Originally submitted by: Trexxen
Click here for details!

The Official Lucario boards Theme Song
Bees Gees' "Stayin' Alive"
Original concept by: Nurotasama
Click me to listen!

Lucario's Offical Fighting Style Name: Under Debate
Original Concept by: Undetermined
Nominees:
Aura-Fu Votes: 4
Aurate Votes: 2
Aura-Jutsu
Aura-do
Hadou-Aura-Fu
Ancient art : The flaming palm style
Hidden Palm: Blue Flame Fist !!!

Other Unofficial Madness
Also, check out this thread for details of how Lucario's fighting style may be affected by real life!!
Originally submitted by: Tallen
Click me!

Submit your votes now!! What will become Lucario's official fighting style? YOU DECIDE! *points at you like Phoenix Wright would say "OBJECTION"*

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Winning an official tourney with Lucario when wearing the Tshirt, following the win up with doing doing the official dance as a victory dance to "We Didn't Start the Fire" = the most epic win of all time

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Winning an official tourney with Lucario when wearing the Tshirt, following the win up with doing doing the official dance as a victory dance to "We Didn't Start the Fire" = the most epic win of all time
That would probably cause a catastrophic explosion of Awesome so large, it may consume all life on earth. Let us only hope that this never occurs.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
THIS is so much better for the Lucario theme song!

Also, Azen was the first to post about the Car Wash video, though I found the completed version coincidentally a few hours later.

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Stayin' Alive or We Didn't Start The Fire = Both epic win.

But, if I had to choose the theme song, it'd be something a little more Metal...since Lucario is, IIRC, fighting/steel? =P (I've honestly never played a Pokemon game, so don't kill me if I'm wrong please =P)

If that's the case and anyone agrees, I have some songs that would fit...but those songs are awesome too.

Oh, and Mewtario, I love that song...but it's not quite right as a theme song for Lucario. So depressing...Lucario players are happy! ^.^

~Trexxen

(edit: Forgot to check "Show signature", but I have one now currently, of course it's a placeholder...=P)

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
I changed the name of the thread. I think its better this way.

What should Lucario's official fighting style be? I elect Aura-Fu.

Mmmmm...both of those songs are very funny and both fit Lucario. How's about he has two themesongs? You know, one for the beginning of the battle and one for the final moments of the battle?

As for fighting style...yea, I got nothin'. Maybe I can come up with something good in a little while. Kinda busy pwning my friends right now though! JK. There is a small no name tourney we all found out about just a few minutes ago too, so I'm going to that. We'll see how I do. One of the best Snakes in the country lives here...*Sigh* It's all good. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Good luck Erich!

Lol, I just thought of something. Go watch the Lucario dance video while listening to Stayin' Alive. It fits perfectly! Now, if only we could stick our tee shirt on the dancing Lucario . . .

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Very well then: All nominees for Lucario's Theme Music and Fighting Style name ends tomorrow.

I'll be back tomorrow to take the nominees and update them at while slacking off @ work. <.< Then, we will vote and decide what each one will be.

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Oh, we're taking nominees? Woo. I'll edit this post after a few minutes of YouTube and lyrics searching. =P

EDIT AFTER THIS LINE:

Hmm...how about Never Gonna Give You Up...err...I meant to say, I have two ideas.

Either Knights of Cydonia by Muse (here) or We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister (here, song starts at about 2:55).

With Knights Of Cydonia it's twofold. The song is incredibly serious but still upbeat somewhat. The video, however, shows the true wackyness of the Lucario forums, while showing that we can be serious (and seriously skilled) while still having a ton of fun doing it.

We're Not Gonna Take It mainly shows the element of rebellion in the board, and kinda fits in with the 80s/70s music chosen so far. We're using a character that many people think of as less of a threat as they should, and we're going to stick by him no matter what happens. If anyone trys to keep us down for it, we're not gonna take it. =P

...please don't point out that Lucario isn't in my main spot yet =P (yes, key word was YET)

~Trexxen

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Awesome stuff, and another "style" name might be aurajitsu, aura-do, although I like aurate. I dunno, I'm just calling off some. Liked the dance, pretty funny.

Timbers

check me out
Oh, we're taking nominees? Woo. I'll edit this post after a few minutes of YouTube and lyrics searching. =P

EDIT AFTER THIS LINE:

Hmm...how about Never Gonna Give You Up...err...I meant to say, I have two ideas.

Either Knights of Cydonia by Muse (here) or We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister (here, song starts at about 2:55).

With Knights Of Cydonia it's twofold. The song is incredibly serious but still upbeat somewhat. The video, however, shows the true wackyness of the Lucario forums, while showing that we can be serious (and seriously skilled) while still having a ton of fun doing it.

We're Not Gonna Take It mainly shows the element of rebellion in the board, and kinda fits in with the 80s/70s music chosen so far. We're using a character that many people think of as less of a threat as they should, and we're going to stick by him no matter what happens. If anyone trys to keep us down for it, we're not gonna take it. =P

...please don't point out that Lucario isn't in my main spot yet =P (yes, key word was YET)

~Trexxen
I love you for mentioning Muse, but that's like one of their worst songs :dizzy:

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
It's a good song, not one of muse's best, but certainly not their worse...that goes to Supermassive Black Hole IMO XD

Anywho, can you think of any other Muse that would fit Lucario?

~Trexxen

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
THIS is so much better for the Lucario theme song!
This video is not available in your country
Okay, 55 dollar t-shirt, massive wi-fi lag derived from localisation, tourneys every two months or so, expensive road trip, and now this?
What
the
hell
do
the
gnomes
want
with

EDIT: Hadou-aura-fu for fighting style, though I know it's terrible XD
me
today??

Timbers

check me out
:( I almost cried after you said that....... :'(........oops, too late.
THE TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

;~;
It's a good song, not one of muse's best, but certainly not their worse...that goes to Supermassive Black Hole IMO XD

Anywho, can you think of any other Muse that would fit Lucario?

~Trexxen
Supermassive Black Hole is one of my favorites =3

Tallen said:
Okay, 55 dollar t-shirt, massive wi-fi lag derived from localisation, tourneys every two months or so, expensive road trip, and now this?
What
the
hell
do
the
gnomes
want
with

me
today??
Dude..

that sucks.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
We need to create new, catchy names for Lucario's Dair, Fair, and Fsmash.

I propose "the GodFeet" for Dair.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
THE TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

;~;
I can handle the truth.......and that, my friend, IS NOT THE TRUTH (although I will admit it is not their best song and that "Supermassive Black Hole" is a great song)

What
the
hell
do
the
gnomes
want
with

me
today??
And WOW, that does suck.....you need a hug, Tallen. *hug*

Mewtario

Smash Ace

Milln

Smash Champion
That would probably cause a catastrophic explosion of Awesome so large, it may consume all life on earth. Let us only hope that this never occurs.
One of us must do this. I shall take this task upon myself and perform, and hopefully, with Lucario's grace, I will survive burning concentration of Ultimate Awesome to do it another day. *solemn nod*

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNJ4ZK3TPt4&feature=related

That should be Lucario's theme song just so we can watch people fail at trying to play it! XD
To be honest, that would actually go really well with Samus.

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to know how to get sheet music for that, would you? I want to try it on the trumpet :cool:

Anyways, I still think the main theme from Rocky (Gonna Fly Now) fits the whole martial arts/comeback theme associated with Lucario.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
I think that lucarios fighting style should be called : " Ancient art : The flaming palm style" or Doggy style (just jk)

Music : Josh ritter : thin blue flame or staying alive.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
What is going on here?!?!
Theres Tallen breaking down in one corner, and then music in the other.
Someone care to enplain?
many thanks
-t2

Dru

Smash Rookie
I think that lucarios fighting style should be called : " Ancient art : The flaming palm style" or Doggy style (just jk)

Music : Josh ritter : thin blue flame or staying alive.
Hidden Palm: Blue Flame Fist !!!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Top Bottom