• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

J03

Smash Master
fo reals, thats mad late bruv. you know alans only here till sat right?

you should mad make it 7, if not then around 8 pretty plox with a nude aiko on tops??

=P

J03

Smash Master
Righto Aiko, how long has it been since a felt your loving embrace =(

Dan, why havent you called ='(

ALAN, i miss you xxx hunni xxx

Chaz, i here you've been seeing some german stud!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TOOOO BOLTON!!!!

I'll be speaking to Darko either this weekend or next weekend to set a date. I imagine itll be in the next 3-5 weeks. If anyone cannot make a specific date in that time please let me know (looks at Alan xD)

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
Joe <3

I've been busy with uni recently but i'll be well up for chilling out with you guys pretty much anytime after next week. I'm moving to devon at the end of may too so some good times definitely need to be had before then.

COEY

Smash Lord
saw that vid a couple fo weeks ago thanks for link anyway tho charlie.

whats peoples plans for the weekend?

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
if you set a date, i'll make an effort to come to bolton, i know i've been pretty bad with the flaking recently.

i heard that french player was gonna go up too?

J03

Smash Master
Dan is absolutely right =o. this weekend should be a fest. Will is moving out in just over a week so lets get a fest on the go.

Alan
Aiko
Box
Chaz
Clement
Darko

unfortunately Ste may not be able to leave his key so 6 is the max unless otherwise stated. Darko please get in contact with me if thats a problem.

Aiko, you know me and never having any credit (ever) so coulds you calls Darko for me pretty pretty pretty pwwweeeeaaaasssseeeeeee.

If anyone cannot make it then please let me know as soon as you are able.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i want to take this chance to announce a small fest that should be taking place mid MAY as Z might be coming down for a short time, more on that as the situation updates =).

J03

Smash Master
Dan, Smashie and Aiko are confirmed

actually ive just presumed aiko is confirmed lol.

Darko seems v.likely to come and no word from alan

Me and Will are prolly gonna be there too tbh... i mean, itd be really REALLY hard for us not to be there, as we live here... and if we arent there... how you gonna get in?? think about it, theres no possible way for you guys to get in if me or will arent there?!?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Me and Will are prolly gonna be there too tbh... i mean, itd be really REALLY hard for us not to be there, as we live here... and if we arent there... how you gonna get in?? think about it, theres no possible way for you guys to get in if me or will arent there?!?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aiko

Smash Champion
i'll be coming on saturday too, got things to do tonight. i've texted darko, will let you know of responses.

COEY

Smash Lord
if you come down saturday you will have to stay with joe that night, i'm moving out sunday and i have to be out by like midday, sorry guys.

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
i'll be coming on saturday too, got to fuel my FFXI addiction tonight. i've texted darko, will let you know of responses.
fixed.

also, any news on Darko? sounding like it will probably be only me turning up tonight then if that's still cool.

Aiko

Smash Champion
no reply from Darko yet :(

lol nice job there dan, i see what you did. As a true addict, I'm going to deny what you say. I am not addicted to FFXI >.>

J03

Smash Master
me and aiko for deffo.

will still plays, chaz still does too i think?

and BB hes been lurking in the background, possibly preparing a comeback tour =P.

Alan: what about you mate? i know id kick your *** but if you wanna come over your welcome =), i live in manchester now and its 5 mins from piccadilly station so its super easy.

If you come before the 14th i can arrange for you to play Darko/Ben, hes amazing and really helped my game like. Weve got a fest planned for Thursday the 9th. Me, Ant and Ben are all definate and i think Will shall come, but your attendance is always a good thing mate =). If you can make that date or the weekend (10th, 11th and 12th) then ill try and get a few others to come.

On smash are you coming to Wills tourney on the 18th? its in Bolton so its pretty much on your doorstep in terms of tournaments, but your reputation atm is about as tarnished as Edwins xD

Other Smashers who id like to here from for the Above dates, bnoth tourney and fest:-

Chaz
Blinky
Yeniths

Jesus christ what happened to northern smash xD

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hmmm lack of melee smashfests? Brawl have been having plenty of ranbats etc, but no melee events at all. Get the NW melee ranbats running again

Top Bottom