• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

COEY

Smash Lord
GGT2 was a couple of weekends ago, shame you didn't go chaz could of used some company as Joe slept :/

J03

Smash Master
Alright then guys here it is!!

The wonderful smashfest before germany.

The date? the 20/21st of march. also let it be known that there is a brawl ranbat on the 22nd and we'll travel to that on the sunday.

SSSSooooooooo

Fuzzy, coey and chaz seem all ready to make this which means:

Ant: i know you might be busy witht the brawl ranbat but you were melee first bebeee!

Alan: not seen you in a while, i know im prolly just gonna beast your *** but your still welcome to come =/.

Blinky: how about coming to mine on the friday and making a weekend outa it!! sounds amazing no?

Dan: do you check smashboards anymore =/. if you do then post! if not ill get someone to contact you asap!!

Martyn, Dave and Paul: how about it, a little bit of melee hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

I'm also going to have a word with Ed and Z about this. its a little unlikely they will mae it though​

Almas

Smash Lord
I will undoubtedly fail horribly at something like this, but I would love the experience. I'll have to see if I can manage to attend this. Plus, you gotta give me my controller back ;p

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Aww, I wanted to go to some of the northern smashfests whilst I was up north for easter, but this is happening on the day I'm travelling home :( Lame

COEY

Smash Lord
dan confirmed ddnt he a page or 2 back.

Also thanks for having us over yesterday Ant i really enjoyed it despite being ill. Hope you ddnt catch what i did, also sorry about the racist remarks <3

I think your fox is much better than your marth and could be better than your falco again, i think you just need to get some more practice with him in high pressure situations, and maybe work on your recovery if you sweetspot your illusion against luigi its very difficult for me to do anything, and impossible if im out of position at the time.

Note any other fox or falco players reading this please forget what i have just said.... :)

Andy like i said marths definitely a good choice for you, but when playing you i realised what you need to work on. I figured out that everytime you looked like you were coming for me you were. You need to be very clever with marth to not be predictable, you need to expect spot dodges and punish them accordingly, your recovery seemed much better, but possibly work on your edge guard as well as your grab game.

Ste- Nice meeting you again man, nice abel, absolutely destroyed my poor boxer :/

Aiko

Smash Champion
thanks for tips will :)

Yeah im def thinking about going back to fox. And don't wory about the racism, it doesnt bother because it was for the banter lol :)

COEY

Smash Lord
yea i know dont worry dude,i was apologising for banters sake too.

plus you're supposed to give me advice back :p Failing that some advice on how to be a super sexy asian.

J03

Smash Master
aiko update the thread lol 20th march not 30th of jan???

okies so who is coming on the friday?

so far i know that alan and charles are.

also aiko could you find out if box is coming =o

Top Bottom