• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
I'm live pretty much in Manchester, anyhow Ant if all goes to plan i maybe able to bring 5 or 6 people with me that should help make up numbers.

J03

Smash Master
aye this weekend is good times, were all a bit bored =P.

as for the fest on the 30th, ive sent a bunch of invites to everyone i think could make it. as ive said in the message please reply saying if you can or cant make it =)

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
who else is stopping over in bolton?

me and a new chap might be coming over if theres a few people, probably just to bolton tho as birmingham is an arese to get to for one day

Kone

Smash Master
joe - u may have assumed by not brighton aint happening? if u havent its cos 1. ive had no communication from jam and 2. i got an exam the thursday 2-5. I dont think it warrants such an extensive journey for such a limited time perio especially when i aint sure the hoster knows where coming :/ regardless ill see u in a week :). Also, cheers for ur invite but ill be in Brum two days beforehand :)

Kone

Smash Master
No - sorry man i got to drive kate and her family down to brum on the fri morning. I dont have enough room for you both :/. I maybe able to get you housing on the sat night? would u want that? and shud i find out before u book?

J03

Smash Master
Ed, Just Wanting To Check If Its Possible For A Lift Back Or Not, Need To Know Wether To Book Transort Back Lol

and ant, on the rankings, could you put how many events people are scored with?, i.e im using a full 3 ranbats to alans 2, just be fair to let people know that

Kone

Smash Master
cant drive u bk man, im staying in brum till monday as kate wants to see her family :(. was only going to be able to give u liftsy to brighton n back. sorry dude. will give u lift to bremen and back tho lol

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
I have some friends coming to stay this weekend so no fest or ggt2 for me. It's been too long though, need to see all you guys again soon!

Aiko

Smash Champion
may not even get the train at the same time >.>

theres an earlier one which wasnt showing up before, for some reason, but is now.

Top Bottom