• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

AmcD

Smash Ace
Joe if I do come will I be able to come during the day?
Also any idea what time other people will be coming?

Kone

Smash Master
yo joe, cheers for coming up this weekend, enjoyed myself. apologies for my poo problems. Enjoyed our deckchair chillout sessions :). My sheik is starting to flow and feel pretty sexy. Been working on my pin setups yesterday and smoothness on the edge. Really analysed my game after you left and understand where to cut crap out of. Also, felt that you were getting slightly tense/annoyed sun night in the later games. That put a smile on my face. Thats the only way for me to know whether im getting anywhere versus you ;) was really starting to understand the sheik v fox game and looking back on it theres quite alot i know now to implement more often. Really look forward to playing you in a few weeks :)

J03

Smash Master
definatly dude, sun night i noticed i was getting a bit annoyed so i switched to like y.link. i didnt mean anything by it, just wanted to relax and chill out, try and get back on the ball like. i was really impressed with your improvements and im expecting another big jump from holland sir!!

Alan: your welcome any time after 9am lol, you can stay as long as you like.

Duncan: same to you dude, you reckon your in?

COEY

Smash Lord
if my money is here by thursday i will definitely come to see you mate :)

duncan go to manchester picadily.

Kone

Smash Master
will i know you had issues coming up to mine and i aint goin to say anything about it (tho shame i didnt get to see you) but i still paid for the ticket for you dude. Can I expect my £20 back via paypal if your money arrives thursday? seems only fair dude :/

J03

Smash Master
righto dudes. Thursday the 20th of August

in manchester!!

we shall play, who can beat Jo3.

Smudge and Aiko are both confirmed with Coey, Chaz, Duncan and AmcD all set to be coming too.

lets make this a classic NW RANBAT!!!

guys let me know when (and if) your coming and post the time which you arrive at manchester piccadilly station and ill come to meet you personally!!

if your just jumping on whenever then just text me or call me with your arrival time on 07816380025.

so Duncan
Chaz
Coey
Alan, post your intentions!!!

Kone

Smash Master
thankyou will please text me/pm me when you have paypaled it so i can transfer to my bank on thurs (running low myself after last weekend), cheers dude :)

Kone

Smash Master
joe i need your full name incl.middle names and can you try get in touch with craig online and ask him for his fullname. Will book today! as soon as i have the information. Please :)

COEY

Smash Lord
if you dont get my offline messages on msn joe i am coming tomorrow. i've borrowed money for the train incase my money doesnt arrive im waiting for it to be mailed to me.

J03

Smash Master
wow good turnout, so far only duncan hasnt replied.

Alan
Ant
Chaz
Coey
Smudge
^_^

Alan should be getting the train around 1-2
Martyn should be arriving around 2.30

so lets get ready for tomorrow dudes, which means practise!!

Smudge

Smash Lord
How many set-ups?

And I get the train at half 2, It'll be about 3ish when I arrive.

Edit: Just checked the trains, could get here for 2 instead, will text you when I know tomorrow.

J03

Smash Master
ok cool dude, as for setup, we have an amazing 1 >_>, seriously just one. Ant may be able to bring a second but then he cant stay the night.

i have HD tvs and working on a solution to minimise the lag atm

EDIT!!!!!! THERE IS NO SOLUTION!! ALL ARE LAG ARE BELONG TO HDTV

hopefully ant will be able to bring a TV, no idea though. if not well just have to brave the storm

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Hey - yeah, I'm coming to this - I'll be on a train from Leeds probably around 2, most likely. I can bring a cube too if there's a TV for it, but laggy HDTVs are sad :'(

J03

Smash Master
well guys were in luck. Ant has pulled through so we'll have a second tv on the go when ant gets here which is gonna be around 3.

Duncan, what time do you expect to be arriving in manchester, everyone seems to be arriving around 2 so ive you could too it saves me another trip. Also are you staying the night? at the moment i have 2 staying for definate and im not sure about chaz or yourself. 4 is pushing it but manageable. i advise bringing sleeping stuff though as the stuff i have will only stretch to 3 people.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
I can try to get there for around 2, should be doable. I'll text you if I'm gonna be late. If I don't stay the night I'd probly have to leave before 10, so I'm gonna say yeah, if it's possible I'll stay over. I'll bring sleeping stuff, not a problem. Is there any point in me bringing a cube? Coz I'd rather not have the extra weight if it's gonna be superfluous...

J03

Smash Master
righto guys, im up if anyone needs me =).

for the record im expecting everyone to be manchester piccadilly around 2pm. lemme know if your gonna be late on 07816380025

im expecting chaz late afternoon and ant is arriving by car around 3

see you all in a few hours, Joe x

J03

Smash Master
Ranbat results:

1st - Jo3 - 12 points
2nd - Amcd - 11 points
JOINT 3rd - Aiko and Coey - 8 points
JOINT 5th - Dacacia and Chaz - 6 points
7th - smudge - 2 points

Kone

Smash Master
alan did pretty decent then. well done joe, keep it up man,t hink ur going to turn sum heads next uk tourney!

Smudge

Smash Lord
Ranbat results:

1st - Jo3 - 12 points
2nd - Amcd - 11 points
JOINT 3rd - Aiko and Coey - 8 points
JOINT 5th - Dacacia and Chaz - 6 points
7th - smudge - 2 points
2 POINTS, Woop Woop!

Haha, cheers for the smashfest Joe, hope to see ya again sometime. and this time you bring the smokes =D soon

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo wes man thanks for the bump ;)

hows things dude?
not bad as far as i know, i had a beast *** summer of traveling around the east coast, been workin a couple of 40 hour weeks lately and savin up money to spend the fall in france, maybe i'll see some of you bros in the next couple of months, who knows :) what about you man?

COEY

Smash Lord
not bad as far as i know, i had a beast *** summer of traveling around the east coast, been workin a couple of 40 hour weeks lately and savin up money to spend the fall in france, maybe i'll see some of you bros in the next couple of months, who knows :) what about you man?
sounds good man, how far up the east coast did you get? just curious my parents recently went to Boston and Philly, and they really enjoyed it.

hopefully will see you when your back in good old europe, shame that your going to the mainland, but i guess its alot warmer and dryer where your staying ;)

i've done really little all things considered, sorting myself out atm, strong possibility of me joining the airforce sometime soon.

when abouts are you in france?

Top Bottom