• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Alright first off come to this.

Now thats done with... I havent played jiggs for months i kinda gave her up when i realised that i dont enjoy her. As for falco if you stop grabbing me i will stop camping. Also luigi is amazing the fact that a fox, marth, sheik player is saying i play gay characters is a joke in its self :p

If you wanna prove me wrong then it's about time that you man the **** up, pipe yourself all the way down to Bolton and show me your moves (which i doubt you have).

Btw it's good to see you on the boards lol.
Lol what is this? Fox marth and sheik are all real characters. Let's be honest, who actually enjoys playing against luigi? It's ****ing unbearable. If you take even one friendly off me with him I'll be steaming.

Z: Thank you very much sir for your kind offer of donations to the Junior travel fund, I humbly accept.

Anthony's PA: Tell Jpop-boy that we've fallen out because he spelled my name with 2 l's, that I accept his heads up banter, and that he's going to get finished.

Gfox: I'll money match, we can do something no-one'll enjoy, like Roy ditto's or something. CC-fsmash ftw.

P: I don't like those odds, Thunders and Masashi need to play again soon.

Prickface: I already have a card shuffler you bellend.

If I come can I stay Saturday to Monday?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Lol what is this? Fox marth and sheik are all real characters. Let's be honest, who actually enjoys playing against luigi? It's ****ing unbearable. If you take even one friendly off me with him I'll be steaming.

Z: Thank you very much sir for your kind offer of donations to the Junior travel fund, I humbly accept.

Anthony's PA: Tell Jpop-boy that we've fallen out because he spelled my name with 2 l's, that I accept his heads up banter, and that he's going to get finished.

Gfox: I'll money match, we can do something no-one'll enjoy, like Roy ditto's or something. CC-fsmash ftw.

P: I don't like those odds, Thunders and Masashi need to play again soon.

Prickface: I already have a card shuffler you bellend.

If I come can I stay Saturday to Monday?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MTF4UKJt45c

Honestly Phil, when the hell did you go to norcal ?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ok OK HOLD YOUR HATS ON EVERYONE BUT I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY GO THIS I SWEAR TO GOD! I HAVE A FEW F*CKING QUESTIONS THOUGH IF THATS ALRIGHT WITH ALL OF YOU:

1. FRIDAY TO MONDAY GOOD?

2. WHERE IS MANCHESTER CHORLTON STREET? IS THAT THE BUS STATION?

3. IS MANCHESTER PICCADILLY A TRAIN STATION?

4. HOW MUCH DOES A TRAIN FARE FROM MANCHESTER TO BOLTON COST?

I APPRECIATE ALL HELP AND GOOD WILL IN ADVANCE TY

Aiko

Smash Champion
what time are you guys arriving in manchester?

Answers!

1. yes

2. its the coach station

3. yes

4. about £2-3

your welcome

J03

Smash Master
im in a lecture, coey shall meet you imo.

btw nice guy for booking you too Z

D, still coming sunday?

P, coming at all?

Phil, got some scrotes to call? bring some chips like. another 200 would be good times

Yeniths, whats the deal?

Box and BB whats the dealio?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Me+1 will most probably be coming, will find out 2mo for sure, then if all is good have it booked by wens.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Nah i cant make it, I'm busy all day Friday and Monday not worth travelling down during the day on the Saturday to leave again early on Sunday + Think i'm going to see Quantum of Solace on friday then going out after + It's the brazilian GP on Sunday.

GL to my fellow scots, i have faith that with the knowledge that we have acquired north of the border that all Englishman who stand in your way in either Poker or smash will succumb once more to a horrible humiliating defeat, bring the money home lads.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Will, make sure you luigi misfire your load right up their scottish duff's.

Joe, make sure you use our silver love-child, you can't possibly lose.

Jpop-boy/girl, I think you gave me Clamidia, but no worries, I can get rid of it in a week or two?

COEY

Smash Lord
So whos coming so i can get a finalised list. Basically so sleeping arrangements can be sorted.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Im coming. Is there gonna be a spare bed on the loose? Cause if so a tourneys in order for the bed imo. All pish matches(see Pish MM rules cheers) best of 5. Thats if there is a bed. If theres not a bed then we wont do it but if theres a bed I think we should!

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for flaking ladies, money+nightshift+no phone johns abound. Maybe I'll be able to cruise up december time or something.

P: lol nice video you found there. SS is alright but I was playing really bad, too many short hops imo. I've improved loads since then anyway so I'd pretty much 4 stock him if I went back.

Mr P

Smash Ace
P: lol nice video you found there. SS is alright but I was playing really bad, too many short hops imo. I've improved loads since then anyway so I'd pretty much 4 stock him if I went back.
Yeah i thought you were having a pretty bad game, probs coz you were short hopping too much. 4 stock is def on the cards.

Good **** to Z for winning obviously and Ryan got third not too surprised but good **** ryan too.

Top Bottom