• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
other people did that...

mr. professor professional

do you have a degree in professions or are you a self professed professional?

what are you pro at? in being a professor? your name hurts my head.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Lol... ROBBY ITS GETTING A LITTLE OLD NOW, ALL THIS IM THE BEST IN THE UK CRAP, COME TO A TOURNAMENT AND PROVE IT KK?

AYE ANTHONY J-POPBOY ILL LET HIM KNOW YOU ASKED FOR HIM OKAY BUT HE USUALLY TAKES A WHILE TO REPLY CAUSE HES GOT ALOT ON HIS PLATE KK CHEERS

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
There's no way me not coming can be considered flaking.

Cos.... I've got a golden tiiiicket, yes I've got a golden tiiickeeeeeet.

Aiko

Smash Champion
koop_88 said:
Want me to come up earlier than the 1st joe? Seeing as I left my pad up there might aswell be the next fest I attend ay man :p
koop_88 said:
Don't think I'll be making this one guys...obvobvobvobvobvobvobvbvobvobvobv
said you were coming, said your not, so its a flake. But cheer up! heres some pics to make the hurties go away.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Vip tickets, alcohol, good times > a sore willy from the lengthy sex I will undoubtedly have with you ant.

SO STFU UTADA HIKARU!

COEY

Smash Lord
Sam you big flaker..

And i'm gonna step up to this MM buisness please my luigi vs your falcon, fox, marth, sheik, falco, w/e.. Hope you like 2nd place Z.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Sons? Dunno about this banter, I get payed on 28th so I'll find out then If I can pipe up I guess. Wouldn't say I was overly confident but might pipe up anyway on the basis that you're all ****e at poker so I'm bound to win the cost of my train ticket while I'm there :bee:.

Scottish are you making an appearance?

Will seriously why do you play all the gay characters? A campy falco, Jiggs and Luigi, and other gash like Bowser. Be a man and play fox like everyone else, or stick to falco and start jumping forward when you laser.

Aiko

Smash Champion
This is Anthony's PA issuing an official challenge to Phillip and Paul.

Anthony would like to offer a meeting involving No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker Heads Up with a £5 stake and possibly Coffee and Biscuits.

Kind Regards

J03

Smash Master
im high stakes these days.

10 quid minimum MM

phil, your a good man, you should be more confident in your abilities, most importantly your ability to attend this smash fest.

PS. as for poker, YALL GOT ****

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Sons? Dunno about this banter, I get payed on 28th so I'll find out then If I can pipe up I guess. Wouldn't say I was overly confident but might pipe up anyway on the basis that you're all ****e at poker so I'm bound to win the cost of my train ticket while I'm there :bee:.

Will seriously why do you play all the gay characters? A campy falco, Jiggs and Luigi, and other gash like Bowser. Be a man and play fox like everyone else, or stick to falco and start jumping forward when you laser.

I am actually seriously considering it yes, yes I am with all seriousness in my stride. Played Smash last weekend and realised its actually quite a good game, still need to learn how to wavedash though lol. Ryan, Euan and Fanniemans have all expressed interest in this here event also.

Mr P

Smash Ace

My chances of attandance are roughly about 0.00000000000000000000003% which coincidently is also about the chance anyone has of actually beating me at poker or smash.

In other news, my fox is ridiculous at the moment espescially technically and it's getting better. Also in other news im amazing at poker even though i dont really play it... i'm a bit like Daniel Negreanu but better at reading people.

COEY

Smash Lord

Alright first off come to this.

Now thats done with... I havent played jiggs for months i kinda gave her up when i realised that i dont enjoy her. As for falco if you stop grabbing me i will stop camping. Also luigi is amazing the fact that a fox, marth, sheik player is saying i play gay characters is a joke in its self :p

If you wanna prove me wrong then it's about time that you man the **** up, pipe yourself all the way down to Bolton and show me your moves (which i doubt you have).

Btw it's good to see you on the boards lol.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
My chances of attandance are roughly about 0.00000000000000000000003% which coincidently is also about the chance anyone has of actually beating me at poker or smash.

In other news, my fox is ridiculous at the moment espescially technically and it's getting better. Also in other news im amazing at poker even though i dont really play it... i'm a bit like Daniel Negreanu but better at reading people.

lololololololololol k get ***** son

Btw Will I accept your MM, Jpop-boy we will see when/if I get there, depends on how deep the stacks are and all that crap if I can be arsed playing heads up.

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROFL! The banter piped up a bit in this thread. AND OH MY GOD! Is one J-pop artist inspired middle-English dwelling challenger willing to open his Texas HE HU challenge this way????!?? I lost about £20 to Joe playing poker the last time such an event happened, I really fancy giving it another shot!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
no JOHNS SIR!

I MIGHT BOOK AS SOON AS TOMORROW FOR THIS, IS BOX THE DANMASTER COMING PER CHANCE?

BTW PHIL IF YOU COME I PUT DOWN TO YOU A GAUNTLET OF SORTS-

£1 MM FOX DITTO BEST OF 9
50P MY MARTH VS YOUR FOX BEST OF 5
50P MY FOX VS YOUR MARTH BEST OF 5
£2 MY FALCON + BANTER BEST OF 9

AND MORE IF FEELING IS SO OBLIGED AT THE TIME

AMCD MONEY MATCH?

grayfox

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT IF COPELAND BOOKS HEAR THIS ----- I'LL ACTUALLY COME TO AN EVENT OMFG!!!

Money match challanges are being fired out to all, £5 the standard

Aiko

Smash Champion
My people spoke to Box's people earlier. Now that the banter bros have booked, he may attend this business meeting. Please ensure you have business cards, and dress formally. We may consider merging companies after the meeting.

Top Bottom