• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I have grown about a inch since you last saw me and my d!ck has grown about 5 times bigger then it was before. It use to be 1.2 cms so imagine all my man power now.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Better than going to BK etc abd spending **** loads on, well **** rly. It was def good though I'm gonna try and come up for future ranbats. Speaking of which when/where is the next one. Prob ought to book as early as I can

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't even the fact I was eating **** cos thats what I normally eat, but a whole pizza and a large bk meal is less than my daily intake so I came back like 6 pounds underweight, plus all the sex me, will and joe were having probably made me drop a few pounds.

I've been shooting blanks for a week man.

J03

Smash Master
dont worry lad, give it another couple of days and your soldiers will be marching in no time.

I believe the next one is the 25th but im up for having it on the 18th.

Debate

COEY

Smash Lord
25th Joe? You realise we're going to a wedding that weekend right? lol

Yea this is gonna have to be weekend before or after sorry guys.

COEY

Smash Lord
ok one vid is up of joe vs ant. i really really cba doing anymore even though i've nothing todo. it's that stage of boredom where you can barely move. this post actually took almost half an hour to type it's that bad.

if anyone wants to come round and smash a chair over my head please do :/

COEY

Smash Lord
I might be coming, obvz due to funds and travel expenses... same old :/

Btw i'm actually gonna win it this time with luigi :p

Aiko

Smash Champion
i am a bit all take and no give, arent i?

turnout is starting to look good

Alan, Chaz, Bellet Bun - are you coming?

COEY

Smash Lord
use more dair!

oh and watch the ka master vs hugs set, it's ****ing epic and amazing.
i know!

just did watch the set thanks for recomendation, thought it was really good tho even at top level luigi samus is abit too long.

Joe you coming round?

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah it's a bit long but it's still amazing. Hugs is so incredibly safe, notice how he only uses jab and ftilt, he knows how to use samus so well...I think I might go back to maining her....and just play as gay as HugS. But some of the **** that KA master comes out with is stunning....Ahh I love smash. I'm so drunk....

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
National Express coach travel is the cheapest transport to get up north without booking months in advance. It'll be around £25 at the mo return journey so book asap cos I think it goes up £10 every week you dont book. I'm lucky as all the coaches northbound pass through Bedford.

Top Bottom