• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
leader board is up on the first page. Who is gonna host the next one which will probs be on 25th oct? Bolton boys?

COEY

Smash Lord
Vids are gonna be up by end of week i hope.

Got a load of new luigi vids, only person i didn't play all luigi against was B.Bill. If you see the first game you will realise why lol. If anyone has advice on luigi doc please let me know lol as i sorta just winged it :D

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
I actually only got the hang of edge guarding, shuffling and pretty much everything else the day after I got ***** in the ranbat, haha.

Turns out I like melee alot more than I thought I would.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I actually only got the hang of edge guarding, shuffling and pretty much everything else the day after I got ***** in the ranbat, haha.

Turns out I like melee alot more than I thought I would.
Who do you play in melee?

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Darn right, I was messing people UP with my ganon when you left ant, will and joe taught me pro shuffling in 4 days and I used it against them.

<3 ya boys

VA

Smash Hero
Koop_88 do you want to MM swizzy/d1r3 in ganon dittos? he used to be called dire but I'm changing his name to swizzy and I've been training him with ganon for a while. £2 MM?? He never uses boards btw lol.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
that is an awesome picture aiko. how's the ntsc going? i told you fox and sheik are ridiculous lol

Koop, ill MM you at ganon dittos when i next come down

also woo i have found someone in leeds to play melee with. Its that MrOtter guy from a few pages back, he's not bad, with a bit of experience he could be quite good like

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Anyone got the date sorted for the next one:p? I'll defiantly be there<3

Aiko

Smash Champion
Pumpkin Pie.

Previous comment erased to protect joes pride ;D
what pride?

that is an awesome picture aiko. how's the ntsc going? i told you fox and sheik are ridiculous lol
yes it is awesome, not quite the testament to ganon, but at least it was sufficiently awesome. not got NTSC yet, waiting on delivery.

Anyone got the date sorted for the next one:p? I'll defiantly be there<3
we're working on it :3

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Where abouts is everyone coming from? i could host but no point if its trouble for everyone.

Oh and yeah, someone teach me marth and falcon in melee:)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Ok its decided. jo3 and I, aiko, have decided for the 15th of oct to be the fest.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Only insulting regarding smash ability. If you put it down to sex appeal, hes the luckiest person alive to be compared to me.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
had a great time thanks for the game people. Ant, thanks for the nick nack :laugh: I'm pretty happy about it :laugh:. alan, didn't get to play you much but then thats YOUR fault you greasy little flaker. Thanks for the compliments as well guys even though I'm pretty sure I played **** most of the time.

good to see you again mr koop. you're a pretty amazing guy it turns out. As for the melee all I can say is it's looking good so far. Shame I didn't get to play you more in brawl cos you're rly good. And our matches owned.

Hope I can come up again for the next one

Top Bottom