• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Still looking for a Brawl~
:3
(I think Hugo clicked the reply button on my post accidentally; he hasn't been online for a bit now).

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Ggs star.Your yoshi really is a star. @_@

Edit: I still can't keep up with you though,you predicted almost every thing I did,lol
Best yoshi I ever fought.
XD a blue star * w *
Edit~: honestly i just play random XD idk what all these terms floating around SSBB like gimp or fair or SDI @ w @;

Anyone one wants to brawl?>;3

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
BRAWL ME D:
Wow, your Kirby has gotten SO much better! I came so close in nearly every match, but I never actually able to beat him.
On the other hand, I'm just having fun with Sheik because I feel like using a ninja (because of Greninja). xP
Good games! (Although I said that like three times in that last match, haha).

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Wow, your Kirby has gotten SO much better! I came so close in nearly every match, but I never actually able to beat him.
On the other hand, I'm just having fun with Sheik because I feel like using a ninja (because of Greninja). xP
Good games! (Although I said that like three times in that last match, haha).
That shiek is a monster. I've never fought a lot of shieks before so I had a lot of problems. That needle spam is OP.
That was my first time using shiek at all and I didn't know wtf I was doing half of the time. xD
Was my Lucario good at all?
I'm also glad I did decently with Zelda too, I'm really bad with her at times and I lose motivation to use her.
You're getting a lot better Ami. Hyper sheds tears of joy. ;-;

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
That shiek is a monster. I've never fought a lot of shieks before so I had a lot of problems. That needle spam is OP.
That was my first time using shiek at all and I didn't know wtf I was doing half of the time. xD
Was my Lucario good at all?
I'm also glad I did decently with Zelda too, I'm really bad with her at times and I lose motivation to use her.
You're getting a lot better Ami. Hyper sheds tears of joy. ;-;
Thanks. xP I'm just coming back after a long break, so you're way ahead of me by now.
With Sheik, I noticed you used Dair more than normal, but it's not a really great move. Every time I used it myself, it was because my fingers were slipping. The same thing happened in that one match where we both SD'd at the same time. xD
As for your Lucario, just a few things: your aura sphere was great; you really know how to charge it over time and hit your opponents with the charge effectively. However, try firing it at less-expected moments. I was able to read when you shot it at me most of the time.
You're also great with your aerials. However, on the ground, you might be overestimating FSmash's range a bit, but that might just be what I was seeing. Other than that, try using FTilt more, as it's a wonderful spacing tool that is most of the time better than FSmash simply for its speed rather than range.
And that's about all I can think of at the moment. :3

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
...Blue? :o

I need to Brawl with you again... Just give me a few mins to get on. :)
good i was getting tired Dx i never know how to counter your ness o _ o if i want to turn you to an eggy you move an inch back Dx you move around too much its too hard to hit you > _ < and im not good in pokemon stadium i always miss the ledge ; w ;
nevertheless GG!@ W @ lets brawl again some other time x3

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Alright GGs Blue! You've still got a great Yoshi. Better than I remember! :)
(I also saved some of those, I think about 4 replays where we didn't lag lol, and yes including the first one you won lol)

Look forward to playing with you again... And also, you should come back to SGK's forum! People there miss you~

I felt dumb getting Dash Attacked when I tried PKT offstage or getting hit by Yoshi Bomb (at least I didn't die from it though, so that's a good thing for me and shows that I improved lol) though. That Jab is also super annoying. xD
ALSO I SWEAR I DID NOT INTEND TO ROLL INTO YOUR U-SMASH ON BATTLEFIELD LIKE I DON'T REMEMBER ROLLING TO THE RIGHT xD

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'm still available for some Smash, if anyones...wondering :luigi2:(lurkin in the shadows)

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Alright GGs Blue! You've still got a great Yoshi. Better than I remember! :)
(I also saved some of those, I think about 4 replays where we didn't lag lol, and yes including the first one you won lol)

Look forward to playing with you again... And also, you should come back to SGK's forum! People there miss you~

I felt dumb getting Dash Attacked when I tried PKT offstage or getting hit by Yoshi Bomb (at least I didn't die from it though, so that's a good thing for me and shows that I improved lol) though. That Jab is also super annoying. xD
ALSO I SWEAR I DID NOT INTEND TO ROLL INTO YOUR U-SMASH ON BATTLEFIELD LIKE I DON'T REMEMBER ROLLING TO THE RIGHT xD
Yay 1 win ; w ; I am there but in a diff acc > w >.I tried so hard to kill you with my yoshi bomb T w T You improved bigtime > _ < Your one of the ones i cant win more then once ; w ; Welp ill think of a way to murder you next time o w o byeee x3

ToonCake111

Smash Rookie
Yay 1 win ; w ; I am there but in a diff acc > w >.I tried so hard to kill you with my yoshi bomb T w T You improved bigtime > _ < Your one of the ones i cant win more then once ; w ; Welp ill think of a way to murder you next time o w o byeee x3
Marcos dude why can't you go to Kels chat room or come back on Facebook... I realy miss you man...

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs. I have to go now. On the last match was I doing better or were you doing worse? Do you know what I'm doing that makes it so you can consistently 3 stock me?
GGs as well Stick_man. Its hard to say since it could be a combination of both lol. It just how it works in matches.

The problem is that you're not fast enough and are leaving openings. I notice you airdodge barely when trying to land, but instead you either go for an attack or just fall down. You got to be more unpredictable and not have me reading you or adapting to your playstyle. Also you got to speed up those reactions. Of course that's not so easy online.

Most of all its experience, but its on wifi so yeah its not really the best way to measure skill. Lag and all that.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
I'm still available for some Smash, if anyones...wondering :luigi2:(lurkin in the shadows)

Thanks for the games Sonsa. Lots of fun. I didn't want to stop playing, but I g2g. They were intense. We definitely have to go at it again.

Top Bottom