• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GAH, this is hurting my head. xD I think I have to go in the next couple of minutes anyway.
You two can Brawl. Zatch and Hugo. Haha. xP I'll just be leaving now~

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Stick_man that was interesting right there lol. I didn't really get the 1 stock 3min thing unless you just wanted faster matches or something.

Haven't played that way in a long time though. Also GGs to you as well Converse didn't expect you to be there when I reentered the room.

I still had fun even with that rule change.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Hugo. Wasn't expecting to see items the first few games, but it was actually pretty fun. Nice meeting you, also; welcome to the Arena!

Hugo Boss

Smash Cadet
Good games Hugo. Wasn't expecting to see items the first few games, but it was actually pretty fun. Nice meeting you, also; welcome to the Arena!
well im using a wii remote. its hard to play.
GG

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Anyone wanna brawl for a little while?* w *
Edit:nvm sorry maybe later peeps > _ <;

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGS. Sorry for the rust at the begining... Any tips?
Yeah GGs. You were a little predictable with your rolls, and I think you hit maybe one tech during our games? Also, anytime you would go for a grab, you were predictable, like you would fish for a grab if you missed one, or like when you would roll behind me and go for a grab. Mask your grab approaches with DDs and baits. You did make me realize that Falcon vs Zelda is close to impossible lol.

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
lets play
GGs dude: Had some fun. I recommend you turn off items, some people may not want to play with you on. I had fun though. Moving boxes are fun to play around on.

BTW, I saw you attempting to do the chain grab i did as DDD. It works best on heavier opponents (D3, Snake, Gannon). All you gotta do is D-throw:Dash:Grab:repeat.

Hugo Boss

Smash Cadet
GGs dude: Had some fun. I recommend you turn off items, some people may not want to play with you on. I had fun though. Moving boxes are fun to play around on.

BTW, I saw you attempting to do the chain grab i did as DDD. It works best on heavier opponents (D3, Snake, Gannon). All you gotta do is D-throw:Dash:Grab:repeat.
I just learned about it yesterday and was trying it out. its hard. it was cool how you moved the boxes. if you host the game will there be no items?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Ben. Nice Sheilda. You know how to set up good pressure with Dins and you are good at comboing out of her tilts and throws.

Dat last game tho... I can't believe I SD'd 3 times. :(

Tips? Well I noticed you almost always went for a Fair from the ledge. I punished you a lot from that. Ummm you also try to crouch cancel when you are at 70% or higher. I don't know if that's a good thing but getting it by Ganons foot at that means certain death. Other than that you did great!

Last edited:

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Wow that was fun!o w o lets brawl again another time!x3 im amazed you know how to play all those characters!:o I only play yoshi T w T Thanks for the brawl im tired.> _ < gg.x3
(^o^) thx ill be glad to play you soon but i have schol howz bout friday lovez your yoshi >_< ( man u really know it )

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ Sassafrassa Sassafrassa
you were good with DDD. do you like playing with him?
GTG
Try not to triple post bro. Just use the edit button. If you need to quote but its too complex to edit just press reply then use copy and paste to edit it in to your first post. Not a big deal just try to refrain from posting more than once at a time.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
(^o^) thx ill be glad to play you soon but i have schol howz bout friday lovez your yoshi >_< ( man u really know it )
Aww school ; 3 ; Thanks played with him for 6 years XD i must know him o w o sure friday again if you can > w < just tell me o w ob

Edit 1~: Anyone up for brawl?@ w @
Edit 2: Woah its a ghost town here o _ o i shall wait for my bait >;3
Edit 3 - 3 -: Ha...guess no one gets on tonight o _ o welp im done wating XD gnight peeps T w T

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
20 minutes is kool with me. See you on wifi.
GG's dude. Good Marth and Good Charizard. I feel like you kinda lost it with the others though. Man I feel like with a few more matches against Marth I could've won more. All the characters I tried were so close... geez. I wish I could play more. I'm glad my Diddy reigned supreme though lol. Mario did pretty well too. Mario has such a different style than any of the other characters. Man that match I was Pit... dang. I just should've camped with arrows at the end. Oh well. GG's hope to play you again.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
GG's dude. Good Marth and Good Charizard. I feel like you kinda lost it with the others though. Man I feel like with a few more matches against Marth I could've won more. All the characters I tried were so close... geez. I wish I could play more. I'm glad my Diddy reigned supreme though lol. Mario did pretty well too. Mario has such a different style than any of the other characters. Man that match I was Pit... dang. I just should've camped with arrows at the end. Oh well. GG's hope to play you again.
Good games captain. I'm still in shock that My zard lost to your Mario,such a hipster Mario really. Oh,and those bananas totally threw me off my game,I facepalmed myself every time I slipped on one XD,your diddy is hard to combat. I handled your falco much better this time as marth,I didn't expect to win against your Kirby,pit,samus,you totally had me in a pinch there. Sure,looking forward to the next one. ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom