• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
GYK! Let's go!

You still available?? :o
yeah sorry Rage, the guy was mad salty and wasn't letting you in xD

ggs tho Rage, nice weegee and DK!
Nah Its OK we can play some other time

Edit: OK I so done for the night so good night everybody and I wish a happy fight for anyone here and because Rage =
:tired:

Last edited:

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
Brawl anybody ?
I need to practice my sonic for smash 4

Last edited:

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
Gg Roy gg I hadent played in a while and was kind of rusty at first but I got better

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Ok Roymustang1990 I fight you for a while by the way Thank you so much for the comment in the other day.
Finally,we fight,do your best.Sure,no problem,hope it's a good one.^^

All right,I'll be waiting.I'll host.

Rage,ur taking a while

Edit: we got disconnected. :/

I will host again.

Edit: uh oh,k I hope the connection is fine this time.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

Edit: oh rage

Well ggs rage,from what I played,you are pretty decent.Loved how you picked pt,your squirtle is real good,same with your dk.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
T'is 5664. :p
But you already have me added I think? I saw you online but you went off. I'm Line on there
I dont have you added on mine because i dont see you what is your fc again

nvm i got it sorry :p

Last edited:

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Iguess I'll play you since rage is gone.
Good games Roy. I have a class at 2:00 so I gotta go. You should try throwing out dancing blade in place of your f smash It does nice damage and starts on frame 4. I liked how you would crosss past me and then punish my attempt to punish. That first game was kind of confusing with both of us being red.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Any of you fellas want to brawl?
gg!x3 that was super fun!* w * i have a lot to learn with yoshi * o * your Yoshi was good * w * lets battle again sometime!> w < im gonna rest for 10 mins XD
bye thank you for your time x3

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good games Roy. I have a class at 2:00 so I gotta go. You should try throwing out dancing blade in place of your f smash It does nice damage and starts on frame 4. I liked how you would crosss past me and then punish my attempt to punish. That first game was kind of confusing with both of us being red.
Good games stick.Goodness,your marth has gotten better again,so much so that now your taking games off me like a champ.Yes yes,I know,I was neglecting to use the dancing blade in our matches,kudos for ultilizing more than I did.I still don't see enough forward tilt,also more u tilt would be nice.I like how you used nair as a counterattack,something I never do.Yes,going behind someone without the person anticipating it can be really helpful,just use d smash or u tilt to counter that.Also,when you earn a grab near the ledge,don't throw me back into the stage where it becomes harder to kill me again,throw me in the direction where I fall off the stage,you have the advantage at that point while the other person has to worry about recovering back on the stage.Lastly, your off stage game is better,better than mines actually,lol.

Yeah red is my favorite costume color,apologies for the confusion.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I dont have you added on mine because i dont see you what is your fc again

nvm i got it sorry :p
Great games! I was getting interrupted though... sorry. ><
And in reference to your diddy, keep a tighter hold on your nanners. Sometime when we play again I'll go as one of my trainees too to even it out.
But, yeah, GGs! I felt helpless at times trying to get the KO on you, you move yourself around really well. I'm blaming all the eggs to the face on freaking wifi lag, okay. I don't have sucky reaction time or anything. ): I liked your yoshi, and your marf got me served. Lol. Thanks for the games!

Edit: Thank you! Your yoshi certainly is a lot more vicious too. ^^

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It hasn't happened yet! It's on the 26th of this month :p
Ah, I see, might be able to make it then. =D

Good games yesterday! Was trying out my Pokemon Trainer, I could tell you were all surprised to see such an Ivysaur. ;)

And my Squrtile! :p My Charzard was okay, I did have some moments with him, but me gimping your Ike with an Ivy was too good, hey, I never ask, but, It's a freaken Ivysaur! People should be able to see that Ivysaur can be amazing and stuff. If you saved a match or two about my Ivy... would be awesome if you could upload it. :p

I know I know, I never care, but, It's Ivysaur! People need to see the hidden gem! :)

I'd type that's our longest time we brawled. Memorized by my Pokemon Trainer. ) Ah ah, kidding. Alright bro, take care of yourself, and, I should be able to make it then. What time will it be anyway? Will they record the matches? Because if they don't, I'm going to bring my SD card and save matches.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Great games! I was getting interrupted though... sorry. ><
And in reference to your diddy, keep a tighter hold on your nanners. Sometime when we play again I'll go as one of my trainees too to even it out.
But, yeah, GGs! I felt helpless at times trying to get the KO on you, you move yourself around really well. I'm blaming all the eggs to the face on freaking wifi lag, okay. I don't have sucky reaction time or anything. ): I liked your yoshi, and your marf got me served. Lol. Thanks for the games!

Edit: Thank you! Your yoshi certainly is a lot more vicious too. ^^
We have to play again sometime but not for a while my head isnt in the game anymore i felt like i was playing so slow i just need to take a break from brawl. your toon link is also good toon link vs diddy is such a weird mu its hard for me to hit toon link and i dont use diddy often hes just fun to play around with.

When did you start using zss?

silverlining

Smash Rookie
We have to play again sometime but not for a while my head isnt in the game anymore i felt like i was playing so slow i just need to take a break from brawl. your toon link is also good toon link vs diddy is such a weird mu its hard for me to hit toon link and i dont use diddy often hes just fun to play around with.

When did you start using zss?
Certainly! For now I'm kind of tired of brawl for today anyway. I do understand how you feel though, I've been the same way lately.
But thank you, yours is also good! I don't think I have -ever- played zss vs olimar... that was extremely weird to me also, so you weren't the only one out of your comfort zone. :p
I've been using her for as long as my other 5. I had an inferiority complex with her for a while though, which is why you perhaps might not remember her, or else it might've been that I played her so bad you blotted her out. I even started our games off really bad with all my pieces every single time too... lol.
I don't think I remember seeing your olimar before either, I've wanted to pick him up for ages. ^^

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Olimar isnt hard to use the only reason i picked him is the fact that he has a very good grab but yeah your zss was getting better as the matches went on but it was like you liked her gun alot you would just shoot it out or charge it then try to come in and dash attack or grab me even if it didnt hit. i think i punished you alot for that we need to play again though i just need a break lol ill cya around :D

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Alright, I just got pm running after a month of trying to get the damn thing to work again...

I need a match.

Top Bottom