• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody up to play?

Edit: I'll play ya, Burner.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs

Edit: SDing on purpose? I don't know what your talking about. Maybe the time I went under the stage on frigate (those were all accidents.)
Like on Smashville you killed yourself twice. That was on accident? It looked like you just jumped off.

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Like on Smashville you killed yourself twice. That was on accident? It looked like you just jumped off.
I'm not sure. I think I saw you do that once as pit. My game gets crazy sometimes. Like when people play olimar. After the first stock my system stops registering their pikmen, and it plays the game for my like they dont have any.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GGs PZ, really nice Fox. Really started to fall apart towards the end of our matches, unnecessary rolls and dodges n stuff. I've been playing too long and I need a break lol

PZ

Smash Lord
@ Snailtopus Snailtopus Good games! I really enjoyed the fox vs snake and diddy matches. Everything before that was kinda laggy but it seemed to have subsided when you started using more snake. Also you really improved as we played. At the beginning, you were rolling like alot than you started to get creative with how you moved. I wanna tell you to stop being so automatic with diddy(after every banana throw you kinda just went for a smash) but you have bananas and this is wifi so I stopped caring.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanks for the games. My main is Ike, so watching you play as him helped me learn a bit.
Well my main is Ike too, so I have no qualms about helping another Ike looking to get better, haha. Fun games mate. Use more neutral air, less ground dodges, and make use of your grabs. I never saw you grab with Ike. And try airdodging and recovering lower/nearer to the stage in the Ike ditto, otherwise you're just gonna get spiked or edgehogged. Use Quickdraw for recovery less predictably, if you're going to use it at all.

Nice out of shield jabs and Quickdraw cancel approaches, though.

I'll play with you Chreest.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well my main is Ike too, so I have no qualms about helping another Ike looking to get better, haha. Fun games mate. Use more neutral air, less ground dodges, and make use of your grabs. I never saw you grab with Ike. And try airdodging and recovering lower/nearer to the stage in the Ike ditto, otherwise you're just gonna get spiked or edgehogged. Use Quickdraw for recovery less predictably, if you're going to use it at all.

Cool I'm hosting. *thinking buffered jabs, buffered jabs. no dodging/rolling...

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606

Thanks. I'll practice to implement those in my game.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hello! Would anyone like to smash a brother and/or brothers with me?

Top Bottom