• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Aww school ; 3 ; Thanks played with him for 6 years XD i must know him o w o sure friday again if you can > w < just tell me o w ob

Edit 1~: Anyone up for brawl?@ w @
Edit 2: Woah its a ghost town here o _ o i shall wait for my bait >;3
Edit 3 - 3 -: Ha...guess no one gets on tonight o _ o welp im done wating XD gnight peeps T w T
yes Friday if OK for u

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
GGs Roy. You have a great Marth.Thank you! I'm still trying to learn the basics of Peach. I main Marth, so hopefully I know the matchup:marth:. I think that focusing on Squirtle is the best strategy, atleast for me. Squirtle seems to be the strongest of the three because of his speed. When I use PT I usually start with Squirtle. Hope to play you again!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
GGs Roy. You have a great Marth.Thank you! I'm still trying to learn the basics of Peach. I main Marth, so hopefully I know the matchup:marth:. I think that focusing on Squirtle is the best strategy, atleast for me. Squirtle seems to be the strongest of the three because of his speed. When I use PT I usually start with Squirtle. Hope to play you again!
Ah,you mained marth too? should of brought him out then,I love doing marth dittos.

Thanks for the advice,I love how agile squirtle is,though I hate how his hitboxes are so small,it's really a obstacle for me to get down.ill try working on that.

Thanks,looking forward to the next one

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Anyone wants to brawl?* w *
Edit~:Huh guess no one is brawling here....o _ o;

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll play!
GG's. Jeez I just can't get past that Marth. Except that one match that I'll hold forever dear in my heart. Where I beat all match-up odds. jk. I feel that Falco/Marth match up is in Marth's favor though. Good Peach too. I wanted to try some other characters besides mainly Falco/Diddy but I don't stand a chance otherwise. Ah well. Most of the time it gets so close but you win it in the end. But in the end GG's.

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Brawl anybody
gg!x3 that was fun!o w o that captain falcon - 3 - so deadly > _ < The smash balls were distracting though Dx i dont like items i suck with it ; ~ ; welp i have to go afk for 30 mins byee lets brawl again some other time x3

Matsushi

True Blood
GG's. Jeez I just can't get past that Marth. Except that one match that I'll hold forever dear in my heart. Where I beat all match-up odds. jk. I feel that Falco/Marth match up is in Marth's favor though. Good Peach too. I wanted to try some other characters besides mainly Falco/Diddy but I don't stand a chance otherwise. Ah well. Most of the time it gets so close but you win it in the end. But in the end GG's.
Yeah, good games!
Lol! You most certainly deserved that win, it kind of fell apart for me aaah. The Marth/Falco match up is probably the one in which I'm most familiar with, perhaps along with Marth/Snake. I saw you use a variety of characters and I was happy to see that too! I get scared most of the time so I usually stick with Marth and a few others. And thank you very much! I'm glad you like my Peach because she is one of the characters in which I'm not confident with. ^^;;; But yeah, your Falco is just as amazing and so damn quick! You've also kind of gotten out of the rolling habit. I just saw you roll a ton when you were pressured, but I'm no different, haha. ^___^
Once again, good games! Imma go grab a bite.

Top Bottom