• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
i know this is really late. i had to play other people since it would be my only time to play in a couple weeks :x

but about the sd's. i dont mind. its understandable. the wifi almost made me sd a few times because i was so not used to it at all. especially after playing brawl it took a few games to get the feel for PM back :p

i also have a question. when you plank what do you look for when you do it? and by plank i mean just hang out on the ledge for a while
Don't worry about it.^^ Wifi lag beats all. I could never play both games at once xD They're too different to me...

Do you mean when I'm recovering? When I plank, I try use the time to read my opponent. I act depending on what you do. So I suppose I look for you to commit to something I can punish.
Edit:
I might also just have been too scared to get back onstage... :x
2nd Edit: If you meant while I was edgeguarding, I just look for gimps I guess...

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Great games, Courage! You deserve better than the typical "Good games" because for a second there, you almost relighted the Brawl flame in me. Then... it passed. lol

One day, I'll perfect the timing for double perfect shielding those eggs. ;)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I'll play! Teams and colors?
Great, man. That makes four of us. :) I'll pair with Jiggz since he replied first, and we'll be red. Dan and you can be blue/green; whichever you guys prefer. Give me a minute, anyway, and then I'll host.

Edit: Just waiting for you to register me now, MXXD.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Great games, Courage! You deserve better than the typical "Good games" because for a second there, you almost relighted the Brawl flame in me. Then... it passed. lol

One day, I'll perfect the timing for double perfect shielding those eggs. ;)
Lol, I did that? Thanks. I do tend to like brawl more than P:M(most of the time).

Oh and Yoshi's eggs are magic ;). You cant double PS them

PZ

Smash Lord
I kinda want to get project M but then I believe that I would facepalming myself even more cuz of the immense technical mistakes I could make. I never played melee via nunchuck and I am not about to try that lol.

Side note, would anyone like to help me practice some brawl? I am probably gonna be using a random assortment of characters to practice general ATs with those characters.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I kinda want to get project M but then I believe that I would facepalming myself even more cuz of the immense technical mistakes I could make. I never played melee via nunchuck and I am not about to try that lol.

Side note, would anyone like to help me practice some brawl? I am probably gonna be using a random assortment of characters to practice general ATs with those characters.
I shall commence the helping of the your practicing of the Brawl.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
Don't worry about it.^^ Wifi lag beats all. I could never play both games at once xD They're too different to me...

Do you mean when I'm recovering? When I plank, I try use the time to read my opponent. I act depending on what you do. So I suppose I look for you to commit to something I can punish.
Edit:
I might also just have been too scared to get back onstage... :x
2nd Edit: If you meant while I was edgeguarding, I just look for gimps I guess...
i did not mean for edgeguarding. you usually just sat there and up b'd for edgeguarding me. im surprised it actually got me that many times tho. but i guess you answered my question with the waiting thing. sometimes i dont understand it. once or twice is fine but you were sitting there and i was really confused :p

D

Deleted member

Good games CK, Jiggle and MXXD! :D those matches were tons of fun and I hope we can do it again soon (MXXD im sorry for the 2 bob-omb kills D: )

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Good Games Gabe, always a pleasure.
Yes yes, ggs indeed. That ice climber win had me on the floor. After that SD, when it said "GAME!", I looked at my lone ice climber that was spinning in the air, barely clinging on to life and he looked spent. You got some good kills on me :) Ggs.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yes yes, ggs indeed. That ice climber win had me on the floor. After that SD, when it said "GAME!", I looked at my lone ice climber that was spinning in the air, barely clinging on to life and he looked spent. You got some good kills on me :) Ggs.
Yeah they were fun matches xD
I can tell your link is still improving and plays similar to mine. Only advice I can give you is to keep practicing since you're already doing well.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
i did not mean for edgeguarding. you usually just sat there and up b'd for edgeguarding me. im surprised it actually got me that many times tho. but i guess you answered my question with the waiting thing. sometimes i dont understand it. once or twice is fine but you were sitting there and i was really confused :p
If I did that it was because I saw an opening. I'm trying not to rely on it too much, so thank you for pointing that out to me. I'll try to mix it up more next time.

Top Bottom