• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
I'll play.
thanks for playing me, **** yoshi im done with him. i used to roll with kirby in brawl and i think i'll pick him back up again. im done with game & watch too. but playing you helped me realize this. thanks =)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
thanks for playing me, **** yoshi im done with him. i used to roll with kirby in brawl and i think i'll pick him back up again. im done with game & watch too. but playing you helped me realize this. thanks =)
Personally, I think Yoshi is the best of those three characters, but he also requires the most tech skill, You should play whoever you're most comfortable with

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
Personally, I think Yoshi is the best of those three characters, but he also requires the most tech skill, You should play whoever you're most comfortable with
idk dude, i have a few tricks with yoshi but i cant tell you how many times ive been gimped off the stage because of his two jumps bull =P. i know his last jump is armored but even that requires timing. im going back to kirby. another probelm i have is both yoshi and game & watch are so soft in the middle and its hard to poke out of pressure with either one of them. i used to kick so much ass with kirby in brawl i just need to learn how to use him in PM. looking forward to playing you again.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
idk dude, i have a few tricks with yoshi but i cant tell you how many times ive been gimped off the stage because of his two jumps bull =P. i know his last jump is armored but even that requires timing. im going back to kirby. another probelm i have is both yoshi and game & watch are so soft in the middle and its hard to poke out of pressure with either one of them. i used to kick so much *** with kirby in brawl i just need to learn how to use him in PM. looking forward to playing you again.
Yoshi has tons of options to escape pressure, he has a decent WD, and he can actually jump out of shield in PM, so you can nair or usmash OoS to escape pressure too, I don't really know what you mean by soft in the middle, but if you mean light that's not necessarily true G&W is the second lightest character in the game, but Yoshi is actually pretty heavy, not trying to deter you from Kirby though because he's a great character too.

ArQpholyff

Banned via Warnings
Yoshi has tons of options to escape pressure, he has a decent WD, and he can actually jump out of shield in PM, so you can nair or usmash OoS to escape pressure too, I don't really know what you mean by soft in the middle, but if you mean light that's not necessarily true G&W is the second lightest character in the game, but Yoshi is actually pretty heavy, not trying to deter you from Kirby though because he's a great character too.
idk, im just done ._. i'll come back another day perhaps

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Alright GGs Saimunn! :)

I kind of wish we weren't lagging though... I missed some punish opportunities. =P
Great ZSS! :D

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Alright GGs Saimunn! :)

I kind of wish we weren't lagging though... I missed some punish opportunities. =P
Great ZSS! :D
Terrific games right there man! Your :ness2: indubitably poses a great threat with the unfathomable aerial patterns.. I mean you string those moves really seamlessly o.o

The horrendous lag aside, I'd say those games were really interesting!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for a bit of Brawl?

D

Deleted member

anyone for pm or brawl?
Great games MXXD! :D Dude, that ZSS is absolutely amazing! :p (I couldnt land many hits ._.) I never knew you were that good :) We should play again sometime :p
Edit: I will play dubz Captain Kirby :p

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs DAS!! You got a great Peach. ^__^

I can't believe we actually had a time-out though... O__O

Too bad we were lagging though. =P

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
:p
GGs! Thanks for the matches, and sorry about all the SD's =.=

Anyone else for PM?
i know this is really late. i had to play other people since it would be my only time to play in a couple weeks :x

but about the sd's. i dont mind. its understandable. the wifi almost made me sd a few times because i was so not used to it at all. especially after playing brawl it took a few games to get the feel for PM back :p

i also have a question. when you plank what do you look for when you do it? and by plank i mean just hang out on the ledge for a while

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Alright! I'll host up once I add you. :)

Actually DAS I'll brb for a min lol
GGs Yoshi I have to go for starters, and sorry about the time out game our connection was pretty bad. Can't play any offense if you can't move, so I had to play a lot more defense. I switch to Peach because she's easier to handle in this.

Not sure if its just my connection because there were bad connection problems with the last person I fought.

Nice Ness as well.

Top Bottom