• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games, Silverlining, MOI-ARI, and Gaborap! Decided to stop playing because it was lagging just a little, but we got a decent amount of games in.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
You're still welcome! You'll get the jist of it soon enough even if you're unfamilar with. Just be a certain coloured costume and attack the otherv team without hitting your teammate. :D
Let me add you - xad, you be green with moi, gabe be blue with me. :D I'll host ~
Thanks for the games! Sorry if I brought you down. There were a lot of games where it was up to you at the end. Ggs though. I had lots of fun :)

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Thanks for the games! Sorry if I brought you down. There were a lot of games where it was up to you at the end. Ggs though. I had lots of fun :)
Good games, Silverlining, MOI-ARI, and Gaborap! Decided to stop playing because it was lagging just a little, but we got a decent amount of games in.
Good games everyone. Now, Goodnight!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Sorry 'bout that taunt, lol. Input error. Minus that horrendous lag that plagued us for some games, those were fun, though y u no PM D:
GGs, that was stupid what happened before the taunt anyways. I love how Ganon's Dair has really low landing lag, COOL GAME. Eh, I kinda quit P:M, the Melee scene in my area is about to heat up, streams, rankings, weeklies, and all that jazz is coming. If I ever do stumble across an SD card I will play P:M though.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GGs, that was stupid what happened before the taunt anyways. I love how Ganon's Dair has really low landing lag, COOL GAME. Eh, I kinda quit P:M, the Melee scene in my area is about to heat up, streams, rankings, weeklies, and all that jazz is coming. If I ever do stumble across an SD card I will play P:M though.
Man, all Ganon has is his D-air, they had to make make him (somewhat) viable somehow. I guess they thought, "Hey, a free 23% with no lag if you have fast enough fingers works!". That became his auto-cancelled D-air. At least, that's how I see it, lmao.

Oh, go out there and wreck stuff. Maybe I'll see you on stream someday. ;P If I'm still around when you get that SD card, I'll be the first to challenge you... ;)

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Man, all Ganon has is his D-air, they had to make make him (somewhat) viable somehow. I guess they thought, "Hey, a free 23% with no lag if you have fast enough fingers works!". That became his auto-cancelled D-air. At least, that's how I see it, lmao.

Oh, go out there and wreck stuff. Maybe I'll see you on stream someday. ;P If I'm still around when you get that SD card, I'll be the first to challenge you... ;)
I'm definitely going to make some waves in this area, I'm going to train my *** off to make a name for myself.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm definitely going to make some waves in this area, I'm going to train my *** off to make a name for myself.
If you ever get the chance you should totally come to one of our tourneys.

Edit: Anyone else down for some PM?

Edit: Nevermind, found a match already.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
If you ever get the chance you should totally come to one of our tourneys.

Edit: Anyone else down for some PM?
Whats up Alexo and deadjames! im at my dads right now so i have the wifis :bee:
Downloading 3.02...

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Good games everyone. Now, Goodnight!
Pfft, what lag?
.... :p It may have been my fault, housemates are hogging a ton of bandwidth today. At
least it didn't DC!
Xad, you had one psychic Kirby there.... he predicted everything ! Someday when we have our rematch I wanna see him again!
You were fine Gabe, thank you for joining us! You nearly made my heart stop when Xad tried to Warlock your missed rest though... Lol. Also, for future reference - press a+b to share stock, in case you die and your partner still has some lives, you can get back into the match. Also since you can attack each other lucas/ness can heal from his teammate's projectiles. :p Hope you had a good time though!

6am.... #TGIF
Ggs everyone!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Hey guys, i just downloaded PM 3.02 but it wont open the files on my SD card. can anyone help?

nevermind. it seems i wont be playing project m with anyone on smashboards for a while since i dont have any software that can unzip the files.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Pfft, what lag?
.... :p It may have been my fault, housemates are hogging a ton of bandwidth today. At
least it didn't DC!
Xad, you had one psychic Kirby there.... he predicted everything ! Someday when we have our rematch I wanna see him again!
You were fine Gabe, thank you for joining us! You nearly made my heart stop when Xad tried to Warlock your missed rest though... Lol. Also, for future reference - press a+b to share stock, in case you die and your partner still has some lives, you can get back into the match. Also since you can attack each other lucas/ness can heal from his teammate's projectiles. :p Hope you had a good time though!

6am.... #TGIF
Ggs everyone!
Sure thing! My main team in doubles is Bowser/Ness, but I actually think my Kirby likely is my best overall in doubles. Whenever we play again, I'll definitely use him again!

And I was so close with that Warlock Punch punish. You just BARELY managed to save him. I thought I was going to hit him. D:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Hey guys, i just downloaded PM 3.02 but it wont open the files on my SD card. can anyone help?

nevermind. it seems i wont be playing project m with anyone on smashboards for a while since i dont have any software that can unzip the files.
Go to thepiratebay.se and download WinRAR.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Hello there Mr.Roy,

I apologize for not responding to your reply towards me trying to find someone to brawl with. You always catch me at the wrong time. Ha ha! If you'd like or If you're still on, I can Brawl you in an hour or so. I'm upset that I never got your alert from last time. Either way, I was sleeping. ;P

I look forward to brawling you and, let's make them worth remembering! Good day~
Hello User GYK

Thanks for finally getting back to my message.I imagine our time zones are greatly far apart which is why we keep missing each other.Don't worry I'm already making arrangements to meet you at the battlefield.i hope this future battle of ours will be an epic to remember. good luck!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Is pm good sence 3.0 turbo mode amazing
Sorry for not responding to this, I started writing a response but never posted. I absolutely love PM, but I've only played turbo mode a handful of times. But from what I played, turbo mode is very fun^^

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Sorry for not responding to this, I started writing a response but never posted. I absolutely love PM, but I've only played turbo mode a handful of times. But from what I played, turbo mode is very fun^^
Trubo mode is super broken, Zelda and Toon Link have infinites, and ZSS is complete garbage because you can't cancel any of her whip moves, if it weren't for that it would be awesome because it's kind of reminiscent of 64 in that one touch pretty much equals death.

Top Bottom