• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Good games Path, but this lag is too much for me to control in. >.>
GGs Someonerandom^^ Thank you for the matches, I wish our connection had been better too. :(
Now that I think about it, it might have been because I hosted... it tends to lag when I host... /depressed

Anyone else for PM?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GGs Someonerandom^^ Thank you for the matches, I wish our connection had been better too. :(
Now that I think about it, it might have been because I hosted... it tends to lag when I host... /depressed

Anyone else for PM?
I don't know if it's the host, or just the fact that we're nowhere near each other, lol.

That being said, Alexo, you up for some Falcon dittos? ;P

D

Deleted member

Project M anyone?
Awesome games dude! :D holy crap that Jigglypuff was annoying -.- lol I was running all around the stage trying to catch that puffball xD the matches were lots of fun and the characters you played as were great! I hope to play you again soon! :)

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Awesome games dude! :D holy crap that Jigglypuff was annoying -.- lol I was running all around the stage trying to catch that puffball xD the matches were lots of fun and the characters you played as were great! I hope to play you again soon! :)
Just asking is PM GOOD SO FAR CUZ NEV MIND is it good ???

Player -0

Smash Hero
GG's.

Honestly I think that your Project M play overall sucks. You roll EVERYWHERE, F-Smash as an edgeguard repeatedly, and your main Peach strategy is Jab, Jab, either F-Smash or D-Smash.

This is me being blunt and mean, you can do some combos but your gameplay is bad overall.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
GG's.

Honestly I think that your Project M play overall sucks. You roll EVERYWHERE, F-Smash as an edgeguard repeatedly, and your main Peach strategy is Jab, Jab, either F-Smash or D-Smash.

This is me being blunt and mean, you can do some combos but your gameplay is bad overall.
This game sounds like hard work :p I'm on the road again on u know the song

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry 'bout that taunt, lol. Input error. Minus that horrendous lag that plagued us for some games, those were fun, though y u no PM D:

Top Bottom