• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Didn't want people to find out about that, smh.
Too bad there's not a spectate option. Sure would be fun to watch. You all will have to let me know how it turns out. It's good to see so many people here! :teeth: (Me after my beating!) So much fun!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Too bad there's not a spectate option. Sure would be fun to watch. You all will have to let me know how it turns out. It's good to see so many people here! :teeth: (Me after my beating!) So much fun!
Meh, WiFi bad today, didn't play good at all I'm not even trying. Night though.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games all, had fun. Person was a riot, his decisions in the FFA kept me chuckling for some reason.

Kinda up for playing some P:M now.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
If I may ask, how do you know my Link is that good and flashy and stuff? I'll just assume Jinx129 typed to you, but I warn you, if the connection is sloppy, I will have to work twice as hard now, doing flashy stuff, and praying no lag frames occur. So I'm trying to impress and not to look like a fool.
I can only go off of what I've heard, but when Zatchy-senpai is the only real talent left here besides you (and maybe DAS, depending on how quick he gets his rust off), I want to see what's left. I don't think I'd still be playing vBrawl if Jinx-level competition was the only thing I could look forward to (inb4 angry response). But I do understand completely about your hesitancy to use him. I rarely bring out Fox on Wifi, and even more rarely do I do anything flashy that Wifi could potentially ruin like SHTLs, RJC SHTLs, illusion canceling, etc.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
What happened? well whatever it was some fun games. Lets play some other time.
I think the match desynced yeah those were some fun games ggs

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can only go off of what I've heard, but when Zatchy-senpai is the only real talent left here besides you (and maybe DAS, depending on how quick he gets his rust off), I want to see what's left. I don't think I'd still be playing vBrawl if Jinx-level competition was the only thing I could look forward to (inb4 angry response). But I do understand completely about your hesitancy to use him. I rarely bring out Fox on Wifi, and even more rarely do I do anything flashy that Wifi could potentially ruin like SHTLs, RJC SHTLs, illusion canceling, etc.
Who? Oh, Zatch, meh our connection is bad with each other now, I don't bother trying with repeated players with connections like that, however; I do try with flashy stuff against new players I haven't brawled before (keeps things fresh) even if the connections contains lag.

I'll give it 110% for sure, yes, I'm in the 98% sure you wont find Links that can think or do things like mine. The closet is Kirinblaze (which only has a solid camping game).

I do other stuff, hopefully if our connection and stuff is alright, you'll understand what I mean, for sure. This week has been terrible for my brawling, maybe brawling a new person will fix that sloppy feel atm. And either way, WiFi holds me back to a ginormous extent.

I hear you on that man, I always worry if WiFi will mess my stuff up, but even if it does (it's Link) anything different will impress due to it's Link.

Last edited:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
If you don't like it so much, then don't play online. The least you could do is stop insulting people.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yep :p I'll host ^o^
GGs Dan you really been putting in work on the Peach these pass couple of months, and I'm pretty impressed with the progress.

I thought about going dittos since Peach is one of my mains, but I wasn't too sure how you would feel about that.

It was nice playing you again fun matches.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GGs Dan you really been putting in work on the Peach these pass couple of months, and I'm pretty impressed with the progress.

I thought about going dittos since Peach is one of my mains, but I wasn't too sure how you would feel about that.

It was nice playing you again fun matches.
Meh I wouldnt care if you went Peach or not :p I was thinking the same thing when you went ZSS because she's one of my mains too cx. Anyway, gud gamez dude! Huhu I got destroyed xD....MY-MY POOR PEACH :'(

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
If you don't like it so much, then don't play online. The least you could do is stop insulting people.
I was actually kinda decent at this game once, though none of you could tell it now, lol. That's not my point, though. COH asked me why I was getting my hopes up, and I answered. If you can't accept the obvious skill gap between players, then your understanding of the game will forever be inhibited. I'm nothing to brag about at all, but I'm also markedly different from players who like to throw out ridiculous stuff like random counters and taunt constantly. No need to get so butthurt.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Meh I wouldnt care if you went Peach or not :p I was thinking the same thing when you went ZSS because she's one of my mains too cx. Anyway, gud gamez dude! Huhu I got destroyed xD....MY-MY POOR PEACH :'(
That means we can try some dittos next perhaps hehe lol. Peach will be fine, and will rise above I know it!

Top Bottom