• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's all good, though. I was playing kind of off, myself.

I'm not sure if I'll be up for it later. Depends on how long from now.
But yeah, sure, we can do this with different teams sometime.
Nope, you were carrying me I will admit (that shows how bad I really played), just thinking about it and I want to go drown in some water for a while and then wake up later (if you know what I mean). And brawl for a little bit?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody free to play?

Edit: Nevermind, at least for the moment.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Nope, you were carrying me I will admit (that shows how bad I really played), just thinking about it and I want to go drown in some water for a while and then wake up later (if you know what I mean). And brawl for a little bit?
I want to see you two go at it. That would be interesting...hehe I just stand to the side and have a taunt party and NF can join me! I get tired of fighting all the time....wait...uh...brawl....you know what I mean.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Sure, I can play.
If you are asking me to play.
I am not sure if you are.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Hey, fun games everyone! I actually got an email from SmahBoards telling me that someone sent me a message (in a conversation) earlier today and I only now decided to check it. I generally just join Jinx's FFAs since there's only one other person who does them but they don't use smashboards and they haven't been on for a while. In addition, I joined again considering I couldn't find someone on Basic Brawl, and I also had no idea we were doing teams, but that was something new and also something that I had been waiting for someone to arrange so I stayed. Hope I didn't intrude on anything, but usually someone disconnects and I realize that there was probably someone else who was supposed to join.

Anyways, I'll stick around for a little while longer if you guys want to TB again. Kinda just cleaning/fixing stuff in my room at 1 in the morning...so yeah lol
:bowser2::link2::marth::zelda:
Lol I actually like SmahBoards more. Edit: no edit.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Hey, fun games everyone! I actually got an email from SmahBoards telling me that someone sent me a message (in a conversation) earlier today and I only now decided to check it. I generally just join Jinx's FFAs since there's only one other person who does them but they don't use smashboards and they haven't been on for a while. In addition, I joined again considering I couldn't find someone on Basic Brawl, and I also had no idea we were doing teams, but that was something new and also something that I had been waiting for someone to arrange so I stayed. Hope I didn't intrude on anything, but usually someone disconnects and I realize that there was probably someone else who was supposed to join.

Anyways, I'll stick around for a little while longer if you guys want to TB again. Kinda just cleaning/fixing stuff in my room at 1 in the morning...so yeah lol
:bowser2::link2::marth::zelda:
Lol I actually like SmahBoards more. Edit: no edit.
Oh no intrusion at all. In fact, you were the 4th so good thing you showed up. Even though Green team cheated. LOL

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Why did DM leave again? I actually main Fox, the Fox dittos were fun btw.
She's sick and having asthma and watery eye problems. Fox is crazy. Anyway we are still in Xadrin's room and Karaoke man wants to join so I think we need to dc, right?

hmm nvm you are hosting....der de der

so give K man your code dude I'll stay a bit longer by I am getting Ty red!

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
She's sick and having asthma and watery eye problems. Fox is crazy. Anyway we are still in Xadrin's room and Karaoke man wants to join so I think we need to dc, right?
...Oh man, I'm sorry to read that, Ms. That's not right hope she gets better I knew her Fox was sloppy there, I guess IK why now. Get better DM and wreck with that Fox.

Okay, FC: 0903 5382 1196

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 We need a fourth member to join though. Or are we just still doing rotations?

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
...Oh man, I'm sorry to read that, Ms. That's not right hope she gets better I knew her Fox was sloppy there, I guess IK why now. Get better DM and wreck with that Fox.

Okay, FC: 0903 5382 1196

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 We need a fourth member to join though. Or are we just still doing rotations?
Ugh more teams. I just want to steal kills. But wever. Or ffa or rotations which usually sucks for me cuz seems everyone is better than me. wa wa wa

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh oh Zatch be on my team....PLEASE!
I'm afraid I misspoke. The Wii wasn't actually available when I asked to play, LOL.

I can play now though, if anybody still wants to. Or I'll join... whatever the **** is going on right now.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I'm afraid I misspoke. The Wii wasn't actually available when I asked to play, LOL.

I can play now though, if anybody still wants to. Or I'll join... whatever the **** is going on right now.
What's going on is I needed help because I was getting beat up. But I don't know what the hell is going on now. Seems like 16 diff peeps want to play. This place is hopping tonight!

Uh...who are these people?! Oh boy. Zatch I am seriously outmatched. If you want to play, I will bow out and go nighty nite!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You were playing FFA, Jinx? I'd join if those were still going on, provided it's fine by the other participants.

Anyway, I'm still looking to play someone. P:M or Brawl, don't have much of a preference tonight.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
You were playing FFA, Jinx? I'd join if those were still going on, provided it's fine by the other participants.

Anyway, I'm still looking to play someone. P:M or Brawl, don't have much of a preference tonight.
Yes ffa. You can have my spot. You have COH fc?

Yes, no, maybe so. Either way I am going to bed. GGs to everyone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom