• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Brawl or PM? I'm assuming brawl; anyways my FC is 4210-8117-4055 if you'd like to have a few skirmishes.
:107::106::237:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I was actually kinda decent at this game once, though none of you could tell it now, lol. That's not my point, though. COH asked me why I was getting my hopes up, and I answered. If you can't accept the obvious skill gap between players, then your understanding of the game will forever be inhibited. I'm nothing to brag about at all, but I'm also markedly different from players who like to throw out ridiculous stuff like random counters and taunt constantly. No need to get so butthurt.
Let me just show you how much I don't understand this game then.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, that one went straight over your head, now didn't it?

My point was that there are very different levels of competition and skill, and some people aspire to go higher up that ladder than others. If some people don't want to, that's cool, but it's not where I'd like to be.

I'm willing to play you if it keeps your pillow from being drenched with tears at night, but you'll still be missing out on what I was trying to say.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Well, that one went straight over your head, now didn't it?

My point was that there are very different levels of competition and skill, and some people aspire to go higher up that ladder than others. If some people don't want to, that's cool, but it's not where I'd like to be.

I'm willing to play you if it keeps your pillow from being drenched with tears at night, but you'll still be missing out on what I was trying to say.
Nevermind ****blaze. Go on and keep being an ass. I'm sure you'd just give the same "wifi lag" excuse as always anyways. I'm done here.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Funny how my connection is fine with you and Jinx, and the only time I've complained about the lag is when Jinx brought along a player from the UK in one of our 2v1 matches.

Whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
... DM is really good and she isn't feeling good, Blaze (Jinx typed to me and it's pretty bad). Also, it's WiFi, like anyone can show their true skill.

Also, whining about lag is my job. No one does it better than me. Get on my whining level. :awesome:

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Funny how my connection is fine with you and Jinx, and the only time I've complained about the lag is when Jinx brought along a player from the UK in one of our 2v1 matches.

Whatever floats your boat.
I've kept quiet about this thus far, but I can tell you FB that I have just as much skill as you. And for your information, I have been working very hard to "advance". Maybe your statement earlier today was a generalization, but it became a personal insult when you threw my name into it. But whatever. Us vanilla Brawlers would appreciate it if you kept your negativity to yourself.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I've kept quiet about this thus far, but I can tell you FB that I have just as much skill as you. And for your information, I have been working very hard to "advance". Maybe your statement earlier today was a generalization, but it became a personal insult when you threw my name into it. But whatever. Us vanilla Brawlers would appreciate it if you kept your negativity to yourself.
When we 1v1d before the FFA, I don't seem to recall struggling at all. I've noticed you taunting and screwing around less, but that's the extent of what you've shown me. You're always the one saying your complacent with the status of taunt party level and saying that techniques and other things were "complicated" when I've offered you advice, but now people start to get their panties in a bunch?

lolbrawl. This Arena's honestly seen better days if the worst players are elevating themselves so highly (that happened in the old days too, but it was funnier). Like I've said, I'm nothing special myself, but try to be a student of the game and learn from my mistakes, and that's my piece on the subject. Later, dudies. Hopefully I'll see guys like Change or DAS in PM, but until then, I'm more than a little drained from this and some other scrub insistently whining about me on the Brawl General boards.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Yeah. Didn't have to be like that. A simple apology would have cleared things up. But oh well.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Ggs man, that bowser :0! I was lucky you didn't pull out that sonic :)
Oh, actually, I don't use Sonic. I just have him as my profile picture because I like the character, and I find his playstyle to be pretty boring in Brawl, especially compared to Bowser's playstyle. Pretty fun, though, when people play me and expect Sonic but get Bowser instead, Sonic's complete opposite. Those mindgames are too good.

Good games, by the way!

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Brawl, indeed! 0777-5326-1986, I shall be hosting
Hey! Sorry, had to leave for now. Got called for something. Anyways, interesting games! Good gun work with Wolf; I never thought of Wolf playing with the lasers similar to Falco for flinching, so that was something new. Now I hope Wolf is confirmed since you've become so good with him lol. It'd be a shame for players like you to have to get te cut. Also, sorry about Temple, I hit random and I have it set to that for when I played Basic Brawl.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Brawl or PM? I'm assuming brawl; anyways my FC is 4210-8117-4055 if you'd like to have a few skirmishes.
:107::106::237:
GGs yo!~ I must say, your Zelda is very good. I don't understand the matchup at all with Wolf, so I tend to use G&W instead haha. I lol'd when you went Marth to lure out my Wolf again, Marth is one of my favorite matchups with Wolf, so I couldn't resist xD

edit: Yeah, I hope Wolf comes back too, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't :( And going to Temple was fine, it's fun to have some derp matches once in a while :)

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
GGs yo!~ I must say, your Zelda is very good. I don't understand the matchup at all with Wolf, so I tend to use G&W instead haha. I lol'd when you went Marth to lure out my Wolf again, Marth is one of my favorite matchups with Wolf, so I couldn't resist xD

edit: Yeah, I hope Wolf comes back too, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't :( And going to Temple was fine, it's fun to have some derp matches once in a while :)
Haha, I was actually going to stay Marth but something felt off today and I didn't like using him. I did think “maybe he'll switch back to Wolf so I guess I'll use a main too” and that's why I used Zelda again. Marth vs Wolf is one of the more interesting matchups considering Marth's range and Wolf's disjointed hitboxes. As before, I tend to so really good on Temple since I'm really, really used to it, and cause the terrain sets up Zelda well—especially the Lightning Kicks—and that she doesn't get stage gimped with her semi-horrible recovery (semi since I've grown to lie it and Sm4sh's has incredible knockback now with super speed) or flung around too much.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Haha, I was actually going to stay Marth but something felt off today and I didn't like using him. I did think “maybe he'll switch back to Wolf so I guess I'll use a main too” and that's why I used Zelda again. Marth vs Wolf is one of the more interesting matchups considering Marth's range and Wolf's disjointed hitboxes. As before, I tend to so really good on Temple since I'm really, really used to it, and cause the terrain sets up Zelda well—especially the Lightning Kicks—and that she doesn't get stage gimped with her semi-horrible recovery (semi since I've grown to lie it and Sm4sh's has incredible knockback now with super speed) or flung around too much.
I did notice that you seemed used to the terrain, and I was like welp, I'm at a huge disadvantage here, but might as well have fun with it xD

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'll play singles, but that's it.

I'll need your FC, though. Mine's in my signature.

Edit: **** it, I don't have the time. My dinner's going to burn if I don't get offline. Maybe another day.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
If you're still around, I guess I could play now. If not, I'll play anyone else who's around.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, that was swift. 1466-2891-4377
I was PMing someone, so I revived an alert and knew it was here or some mod responding to my comment (idk why ).

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 My Link was horrible, I literally raged from how bad I bad, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME! I've been playing so slow and messing up soooo much stuff, I face palmed myself at least sixteen times, I'm pissed, I'm mad, I hate Brawl. I'm mad, Idk. Good games anyhow, your Fox was really good, you remind me of Megafox's Fox, but you're more patient and stuff, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG COH! Those were easily the best matches I've played since return, and the connection was smooth as ****ing butter, lol. Dat Link, seriously, so technical. You need to start playing PM. Link is ridiculously OP already, as you can combo from just about anything, and has ridiculous punish options, but with you playing him he could become the new MK. You could really reinvent his meta there, and with a lot more results than in vanilla.

I was also glad to bring out Fox. Just playing you made me remember a lot about him.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GG COH! Those were easily the best matches I've played since return, and the connection was smooth as ****ing butter, lol. Dat Link, seriously, so technical. You need to start playing PM. Link is ridiculously OP already, as you can combo from just about anything, and has ridiculous punish options, but with you playing him he could become the new MK. You could really reinvent his meta there, and with a lot more results than in vanilla.
Thanks, but THAT'S NOT MY ALL! I'M MAD REALLY MAD, I BARELY SHOWED ANYTHING AND YES I'M USING CAPS (DEAL WITH IT) I'M JUST MAD AND I HATE BRAWL RIGHT NOW. WHY CAN'T I JUST FOCUS AND ALWAYS DO STUFF. AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE IS THE PLAYERS I BRAWLED AND DID GODLY STUFF FORGET TO UPLOAD OR CAN'T (SO I CAN NEVER REMEMBER HOW I DID THIS OR THAT, I'M BASICALLY DOING STUFF WITHOUT REMEMBERING HOW. F THIS I HATE THIS).

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Thanks, but THAT'S NOT MY ALL! I'M MAD REALLY MAD, I BARELY SHOWED ANYTHING AND YES I'M USING CAPS (DEAL WITH IT) I'M JUST MAD AND I HATE BRAWL RIGHT NOW. WHY CAN'T I JUST FOCUS AND ALWAYS DO STUFF. AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE IS THE PLAYERS I BRAWLED AND DID GODLY STUFF FORGET TO UPLOAD OR CAN'T (SO I CAN NEVER REMEMBER HOW I DID THIS OR THAT, I'M BASICALLY DOING STUFF WITHOUT REMEMBERING HOW. F THIS I HATE THIS).
Uh...OK, lol. Still, your Link was solid, even if you weren't playing 100%. There were some pretty funny moments along the way too, like the Falcon Raptor meteor (don't give me stocks :troll:) and your psychic read on my Sheik's teleport in the last match. Don't be so hard on yourself.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Uh...OK, lol. Still, your Link was solid, even if you weren't playing 100%. There were some pretty funny moments along the way too, like the Falcon Raptor meteor (don't give me stocks :troll:) and your psychic read on my Sheik's teleport in the last match. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Yeah, I wanted you to Raptor Boost me (so we could trade hits, only I Di to the edge an Tech it (do something cool and wow but that didn't work. That was the highlight of the show, the wave bounce retreat to the gale pulling you in my sight, then a up b to break the side chain tether, then me easily reading your only direction to recover,up, and then a Dair to finish (meh wasn't worth mentioning). I'm always hard on myself, because, A. I KNOW I CAN CHANGE LINK EVEN MORE THAN IZAW. B. I except perfection or little to nothing when I play. C. He's Low Tier, I need to rpove to people that he's not and he can do WTF Link can do that, I showed nothing from any of our matches, God, I don't even want to remember the matches, only your Fox is what I want to remember. And finally D. Being technical is in my gaming blood (since 64 Yoshi and Melee Gnw). I'm taking a shower, God I feel like my whole body is dirty an aksh nasty, nothing clean, nothing worth saving in my mind (except your Fox). BBL to brawl I guess, I hope I get called into work now, I really do. Get my mind of this no words can explain how wrong I feel from my performance. I'm done.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wanted you to Raptor Boost me (so we could trade hits, only I Di to the edge an Tech it (do something cool and wow but that didn't work. That was the highlight of the show, the wave bounce retreat to the gale pulling you in my sight, then a up b to break the side chain tether, then me easily reading your only direction to recover,up, and then a Dair to finish (meh wasn't worth mentioning). I'm always hard on myself, because, A. I KNOW I CAN CHANGE LINK EVEN MORE THAN IZAW. B. I except perfection or little to nothing when I play. C. He's Low Tier, I need to rpove to people that he's not and he can do WTF Link can do that, I showed nothing from any of our matches, God, I don't even want to remember the matches, only your Fox is what I want to remember. And finally D. Being technical is in my gaming blood (since 64 Yoshi and Melee Gnw). I'm taking a shower, God I feel like my whole body is dirty an aksh nasty, nothing clean, nothing worth saving in my mind (except your Fox). BBL to brawl I guess, I hope I get called into work now, I really do. Get my mind of this no words can explain how wrong I feel from my performance. I'm done.
OK man, hopefully we can play again sometime when you're feeling better. Don't give yourself a ****ing aneurysm from playing Smash, lol.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
OK man, hopefully we can play again sometime when you're feeling better. Don't give yourself a ****ing aneurysm from playing Smash, lol.
K, and I hate Smash when this happens. Maybe next I'll play. Might not even brawl at all either. Guess I'll just clean the house (gives me something to do).

Last edited:
Top Bottom