• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If COH is gonna be on and there's still room, I'd be willing to join. I've always wanted to see the legendary Link in action, despite how much I've grown to dislike Brawl. At least Marth is more or less the same, so I can use him as a solid enough crutch.
You'll enjoy him as long as there isn't too much lag.

Edit: Whoops sorry everyone, was practicing my Techs on Training (which is pointless when playing WiFi). I'm here, someone going to host? And Teams and colors please.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 I'm late huh? Seems I missed a chance to Team *Super sad face*

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
You'll enjoy him as long as there isn't too much lag.

Edit: Whoops sorry everyone, was practicing my Techs on Training (which is pointless when playing WiFi). I'm here, someone going to host? And Teams and colors please.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 I'm late huh? Seems I missed a chance to Team *Super sad face*
Well....blaze and Xadrin just left....so....

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, but the storm is getting worse and I'd rather not fry my Wii, computer, or both. GGs though, I'm a lot worse in teams and FFA, lol. Sad I didn't get to see that gawd damn sexy Link, but there's always, tomorrow, for dreams to come true!

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Since there is that other guy in the room and FoxBlaze left, we still could do teams if that other guy in the room wants to.
That other guy would be Nintendo Fan. I want RED if we do! But FFA is fun too!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry guys, but the storm is getting worse and I'd rather not fry my Wii, computer, or both. GGs though, I'm a lot worse in teams and FFA, lol. Sad I didn't get to see that gawd damn sexy Link, but there's always, tomorrow, for dreams to come true!
If I may ask, how do you know my Link is that good and flashy and stuff? I'll just assume Jinx129 typed to you, but I warn you, if the connection is sloppy, I will have to work twice as hard now, doing flashy stuff, and praying no lag frames occur. So I'm trying to impress and not to look like a fool. @ Jinx129 Jinx129 Wth, you denied me, meanie.

Edit: LOL! Nintendofan denied me, here's the story as to why that is happening. *Clears throat*

Once upon a time, there was a Brawl/Melee player that enjoyed using his Link, he would always use him an such, one day a Brawl or maybe Melee as well named , Jinx129 types if someone would like to FFA, COH gladly accepted. As the FFA matches began everyone chose dumb characters, and COH only chose Link, after one match COH went A-wall and won one of the FFAs in under three minutes with Two stocks left, NintendoFan then chose Zelda in lag and others chose Higher characters, everyone targeted the Link, after he seen everyone is playing dumb WiFi-like, Nintendo spamming smashes and Din fire, Jinx spamming smashes with Marth an stuff, Fourth person being Gohan I assume targeting Mr. COH (which is smart), COH then chose MK, but that just made everyone attack COH even more, so COH chose his forbidden of all characters *Epic Music begins* Toonlink, where COH did the greatest thing of all... camp and win. Thee end.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
If I may ask, how do you know my Link is that good and flashy and stuff? I'll just assume Jinx129 typed to you, but I warn you, if the connection is sloppy, I will have to work twice as hard now, doing flashy stuff, and praying no lag frames occur. So I'm trying to impress and not to look like a fool. @ Jinx129 Jinx129 Wth, you denied me, meanie.
I DIDN'T! Should I dc and reconnect or what? idk why that happened. and blaze knows you are awesome because you are legendary. That's what he said. So I will reconnect.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I DIDN'T! Should I dc and reconnect or what? idk why that happened. and blaze knows you are awesome because you are legendary. That's what he said. So I will reconnect.
I guess, but I only want to be known for changing how Link is suppose to be played. That's my goal, create a new meta game for him. His kill power is <3 his Projectiles are <3 his recovery is :/ but with good Di and smart thinking he can make it back just fine.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I guess, but I only want to be known for changing how Link is suppose to be played. That's my goal, create a new meta game for him. His kill power is <3 his Projectiles are <3 his recovery is :/ but with good Di and smart thinking he can make it back just fine.
Ok. So ffa till we get four? Might just be 2 now.

ok 3. But if NF doesn't check the boards he won't know teams. But I want red and who is with me?

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
He's honestly not that Low Tier, he can handle himself just fine with proper and unique ideas to come. I need to upload matches with a Kirby (and that mu is a -2 for Link).
Of course!
But you know Link (and Bowser) won't ever officially make it out of low tiers. They don't care about us. :<

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
Also, imo there's no such thing as a low tier or even a "bad" character.

Tier lists are more-or-less determined by tournament results from the character alone which is silly. The more those characters aren't seen in tournament, the lower they will get on the tier list. Only because....

They're not at the tournaments.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm guessing Jinx is done?

Good games, guys. That Bowser/Link team, though. Who knew Bowser and Link were even in the game?!
Oh come on, I played terribly, you know I'm way more capable of... whatever I just did, I felt sick to my stomach just playing like that, couldn't arrow cancel, I couldn't even jump porpoerly, I couldn't Dacus right, I could jab cancel to nair and stuff, I couldn't even Bomb Slide correctly. Aside allll that, Good games indeed Link and Bowser are so underrated and too good, he he.

Edit: @ Jinx129 Jinx129 Zelda and Link are a broken Team I'm typing to you, don't even dare give me Nintendofan unless you want to see what I mean. And sure sure I'm ready whenever, need to drown my mind and body into Brawl.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Oh come on, I played terribly, you know I'm way more capable of... whatever I just did, I felt sick to my stomach just playing like that, couldn't arrow cancel, I couldn't even jump porpoerly, I couldn't Dacus right, I could jab cancel to nair and stuff, I couldn't even Bomb Slide correctly. Aside allll that, Good games indeed Link and Bowser are so underrated and too good, he he.
It's all good, though. I was playing kind of off, myself.
@ Xadrin Xadrin @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 @Nintendo Fan I need a little break. Play more in a bit? I think we need to mix up the teams.....GREEN TEAM...cheaters...lol!
I'm not sure if I'll be up for it later. Depends on how long from now.
But yeah, sure, we can do this with different teams sometime.

Top Bottom