• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Thanks man and its good to be back. Its like coming back to a hangout crib with good people.
Wait idk how you are using your Wiimmfi or w/e to get onto Brawl wifi. If you're doing the hackless way you need two dfferent ones.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Wait idk how you are using your Wiimmfi or w/e to get onto Brawl wifi. If you're doing the hackless way you need two dfferent ones.
I hacked with the Homebrew and Smash Stack. I didn't do the Hackless method.

I'm using the Wiimmfi Patcher as well.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, that could mean one of two things:

1.) You hacked through the Smash Stack method, and run the Patcher directly through the application on Homebrew.

2.) You hacked through the Smash Stack method, and then made a GCT using the patcher codes/whatever others you wanted and loaded through Gecko.

From what you said, it seems like the former, but if you plan to use other hacks (not really necessary for the most part, as it already has the File Patch Code, extended replay, tags in replay, etc., but if there were others you wanted to add) the second method I mentioned would be preferable. I also encounter much less freezing with that method, but I run PM hackless so IDK.

Have fun with PM though. I keep going back to Brawl and expect to enjoy it and remember that....well, it's Brawl, lol. But PM has been a lot of fun, so hopefully you'll stop by the matchmaking topic on the PM general boards as well.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My internet was on the fritz. I could not connect and the router is in my parents bedroom and they were sleeping so I couldn't reset it.
So I went to bed. I hope to challenge you with my Mario another day.
You dare challenge me with a match in favor of Mario?

Ha ha, sure man anytime, I could tell you didn't understand how at times when I threw a Bomb slide, and you caped it, but it still hit you, it's like Falco's Reflector, the last two frames makes Mario vulnerable to projectiles, so you can't keep depending on capping everything, ha ha.

I look forward to it, today we can, however I'm going to work right now. See you all in a few hours.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Keep practicing your Di, it will get better and better. Remember, tilt your analog stick to the horizontal left (if you're facing left or tilt to the the upper right (if you're facing right) then I'll teach you some funnier stuff, Sdi, he he.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
You dare challenge me with a match in favor of Mario?

Ha ha, sure man anytime, I could tell you didn't understand how at times when I threw a Bomb slide, and you caped it, but it still hit you, it's like Falco's Reflector, the last two frames makes Mario vulnerable to projectiles, so you can't keep depending on capping everything, ha ha.

I look forward to it, today we can, however I'm going to work right now. See you all in a few hours.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 Keep practicing your Di, it will get better and better. Remember, tilt your analog stick to the horizontal left (if you're facing left or tilt to the the upper right (if you're facing right) then I'll teach you some funnier stuff, Sdi, he he.
You free now ?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
FC in my signature, what's yours
GGS PKBeam sorry about all that defensive playing, but that's because our connection wasn't the best lol. That resulted in those time out matches.

Thanks for the compliment too, and you did quite good yourself.

Hopefully the wifi ease up if we play again.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's the same code for either version. I play PM primarily, so that's why I have it labeled that.

This might take a minute, as I just found my Brawl SD card.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Yeah, it's the same code for either version. I play PM primarily, so that's why I have it labeled that.

This might take a minute, as I just found my Brawl SD card.
Oh yeah, I know it's the same for either version. I just thought you might only play Project M, so I wanted to make sure you know it's Brawl.

I'm hosting the room for whenever you get online.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GG Xadrin. I'm too damn aggro and impatient to play Brawl properly anymore, lol. At least I got a chance to try out Fox, who I haven't used online in a long time. He feels a lot different from PM though, especially that nerfed blue hexagon of his.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GG Xadrin. I'm too damn aggro and impatient to play Brawl properly anymore, lol. At least I got a chance to try out Fox, who I haven't used online in a long time. He feels a lot different from PM though, especially that nerfed blue hexagon of his.
Good games! And yeah, I can tell how difficult it is to go from playing Project M to playing Brawl. Pretty much opposites in terms of how you should play.

Would anyone else like to play?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 This is what I want to learn next. Which buttons do I press?

@ extremechiton extremechiton be there in a min
Achk these songs make me cringe to society, anyways, those buttons is Z,R,L,Start, B, and a complete 360 Cstick turn. Then Marth will change into a girl an dance like that, oh wait.. yes okay that's it, he he.

@ extremechiton extremechiton Ready to brawl, man? All done with work, hopefully no more call ins. And I'm good with FFAs, Teams, 2vs1, 3vs1, whatever. I'm all mellow when it comes to Brawl.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
If COH is gonna be on and there's still room, I'd be willing to join. I've always wanted to see the legendary Link in action, despite how much I've grown to dislike Brawl. At least Marth is more or less the same, so I can use him as a solid enough crutch.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
If COH is gonna be on and there's still room, I'd be willing to join. I've always wanted to see the legendary Link in action, despite how much I've grown to dislike Brawl. At least Marth is more or less the same, so I can use him as a solid enough crutch.
Yeah. Teams if we can get 4 sounds like fun...the more players the easier it is to steal KOs merrier! :lol:

And his Link is AMAZING! Got that?

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'm used to amazing, it's just been a long time since I've seen it, haha.

Is this happening? I'll need to switch my SD card for the billionth time tonight.

Oh, and it's also storming here, so if I get randomly DCd, it's not me being salty, lol.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Dammit Linky, where'd you go?! Ganon wants some of dat ass!

All kidding aside, we really need him for teams. :/ Plus this is going to run well into my anime time if it happens, so I want to at least play someone worthwhile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom