• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Wait a minute Kester who are you playing? CJ Dunnick or I?

You told me you'd play me and then said okay to him as well lol.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Kester you said yes to me and then without telling me anything, went ahead and played someone else? Sigh, that's considered very rude you know. If you changed your mind on who you want to play at least say so :/

Anyone else want to play a couple rounds? :D
I'll play.

JosephAnter

Smash Rookie
Kester you said yes to me and then without telling me anything, went ahead and played someone else? Sigh, that's considered very rude you know. If you changed your mind on who you want to play at least say so :/

I'll play.
Sounds good, I'll add ya now.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
sorry about when i was gone. ur good with peach but turn items off. thats really annoying
Appreciate the compliment but if I teams being off is annoying then I don't think we should play cuzz it's no fun for me with the I teams on and it takes more skill to win without them and if other ppl are telling the same or mentioning it then that should tell you something

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I'm very sorry man, I had to stop right then. I say sorry because it's happend to me before and I don't like it. Who do you main? I might wanna play you sometime soon. :)
Its all good man, thanks for the reply. I play Captain Falcon most of the time and a little Sheik, if I feel its a bad MU..

JosephAnter

Smash Rookie

I'll play.
Well played sir, I am glad I got lucky against you once! Haha, I enjoy your patience.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS Joe.

Just so you know that strategy vs Diddy on Smashville is not the best idea to begin with because in a real tournament the person with the lead when time runs out is the winner. So technically I don't have to approach if you play like that if I have the lead, it's on you. Only reason I approached was because it's just casuals lol and I wanted to end the match as quickly as possible.

Incidentally next time I'll make sure not to use Diddy vs you on Smashville. I'm not actually that patient lol, I hate having to play like that.

JosephAnter

Smash Rookie
GGS Joe.

Just so you know that strategy vs Diddy on Smashville is not the best idea to begin with because in a real tournament the person with the lead when time runs out is the winner. So technically I don't have to approach if you play like that if I have the lead, it's on you. Only reason I approached was because it's just casuals lol and I wanted to end the match as quickly as possible.

Incidentally next time I'll make sure not to use Diddy vs you on Smashville. I'm not actually that patient lol, I hate having to play like that.
I'd rather have death by time or fists over bananas, but I see your point.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I could tell you hated bananas with a passion. Diddy Kong can seem impossible to beat if you can't deal with bananas.

Btw constant reflectors with Fox/Falco are not the answer because I can just side B at your while holding a banana, you might have noticed me doing this a lot as you kept doing reflectors. It's okay to do once in a while but you can't just keep doing it and hope it works.

If you want my personal opinion on how to deal with bananas, imo you should attempt to control one or both bananas (just keep them near you, not necessarily use them) and keep stage control at all costs. Giving Diddy stage control is suicide lol.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Brawl, anyone? I need some practice and advice on my Lucario. xD I absolutely love this character and how he plays, so I really want to try him out~
MK is just kind of... Boring. I have to agree with everyone else who says so. I'm so indecisive. ^^"

Edit: I'll play you, DAS. :3

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Fox is back? Couldn't stay away from him could you lol
Haha. I used him once, and only in the last battle C.J and I had... and I just 'felt it' with Fox.. Not in that way, but you know. I felt like I knew how to play him. Gotta go to work now ;3

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Brawl, anyone? I need some practice and advice on my Lucario. xD I absolutely love this character and how he plays, so I really want to try him out~
MK is just kind of... Boring. I have to agree with everyone else who says so. I'm so indecisive. ^^"

Edit: I'll play you, DAS. :3
Ok I'll play you Amical. Lucario eh let's get some practice in then.

Haha. I used him once, and only in the last battle C.J and I had... and I just 'felt it' with Fox.. Not in that way, but you know. I felt like I knew how to play him. Gotta go to work now ;3

Don't worry my mind wasn't in the gutter lol. I see what you mean, but you'll have to see if you use him again lol.

You still don't believe Fox beats Peach now?

Cya man.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs SmashGuy. I have two comments... Corneria REALLY? Camping with DK? Come on.

Ugh, well, P:M anyone?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
xD Because I kept typing up for him to brawl me and he never did... then you came with "yeah do the right thing." I want to keep my promise and brawl him before he's completely done with Brawl.
Sunnysunny is the mentor for the lucario boards, she used to visit the arena her and red savarin, back in 2012 though. but her lucario was insanely great.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ok I'll play you Amical. Lucario eh let's get some practice in then.

Don't worry my mind wasn't in the gutter lol. I see what you mean, but you'll have to see if you use him again lol.

You still don't believe Fox beats Peach now?

Cya man.
Hey, GGs, sorry I lost my concentration halfway through. xD The problem with where I play Brawl is that it's in the main living room, and people like to keep walking in front of the TV. Then, you know, I get irritated, and losing stocks because of the lag and stupid decisions I make just adds salt. xP
Anyway, any general advice?

Edit: I feel like such a laughingstock here. "xD I keep dropping characters, I'm not all that great of a brawler, I'm too shy to make posts on the other forums, when people give me advice, I try to take it, but I just can't seem to improve, and the way I talk with people seems to be weird. Lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Hey, GGs, sorry I lost my concentration halfway through. xD The problem with where I play Brawl is that it's in the main living room, and people like to keep walking in front of the TV. Then, you know, I get irritated, and losing stocks because of the lag and stupid decisions I make just adds salt. xP
Anyway, any general advice?

GGs Amical we never played that long before I think. Anyway you certainly got potential with Lucario you know what moves he has. I admit I was playing pretty aggressive, but only because the wifi allowed for the most part to move quick this time.

I understand about the focusing part it tends to happen to me plenty lol.

Advice hmm I'll say with Lucario you got know how to live long. Its best to have good reflexes too and to be able to mindgame with aura charge and all.

I think Lucario only needs to pace himself a lot more at higher percentages than lower. If you're going for smashes make sure you have the read right or if they don't expect it of course and can't react. Also use more non charge aura sphere too against some people just to build up damage or mess with approaches.

Use more tilts as well and a bit more jabs. In addition to, use some more fair to nair with him.

As for recovering its best to recover high with him since you know the whole edgehog thing. The wall trick is good though, but keep your opponent from cutting your recovery options.

Basically survive until you can kill.

Are you gonna stay Lucario lol?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
^ Oh my gosh, pls no, Lucario is my biggest fear. I do whatever I want against Snake and MK, but when you throw Lucario at me, I can't handle it. T_T

... If you do though, good luck. ;P

Top Bottom