• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Still here
That was a lot of Marth. Those were some good games Roy. You're a challenging opponent. Lets play again before wifi dies.
good games stick man.Indeed it was,marth ditto the whole way though,I love playing those match ups.Also,some advice,more dancing blade and throws with marth and less counter,it'll help out you a lot.Those counterpick stages gaved me a lot of trouble,lol

Sure,we can play again anytime,just say the word!

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll type this one time and one time only (since I know what the answer will be, or maybe there's no answer from sheer fear I've en-grained anytime someone brawls me). The signature Is correct. I'm so op. So keep achieving those sodium awards.

Anyone want to brawl? Or runaway like always?

Edit: Deathking ran away like always. Who's next?

Edit: How about you guest 1, you want to brawl or run away like everyone else?

Edit: You just going to sit there guest 1? Okay, I'm done wasting my time here.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I'll play some. go ahead and host I'm hosting right now.

@ roymustang1990- roymustang1990- GG's dude! Your pretty decent! Your Link is really good! Along with your Pokemon trainer. Those Wario and Toon Link dittos were pretty fun!
Goods games captain. Thanks though your squirtle was far better than mines in the pt mirror match. I like your wario,I could take notes from you as I am also wanting to be good with wario.The falco marth match felt pretty 50-50. Was that a wing cancel you did with pit,never seen that trick before,lol. Your diddy is unstoppable,I wish I went marth against it. Fun matches.

Last edited:
Top Bottom