• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
really? this is how ive always remembered it
haha it is kinda dead
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SSb4
---------
I think the leaked pic of paulutena is true or that she will be a playable character
and where is ness and snake I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed lucas (or ness) and snake. neeeed.
whaatdya think people?

Last edited:

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
We have to brawl again soon as well :I
yeah, I feel like I just miss you every time I play haha. I dont really play as much as I used to anymore either but I'm hoping to get a WiiU and Smash 4 when that comes out so I hope to play a lot of that with you after they shut down the Wii servers

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Well I have pit as main.

waz gonna happen after may 20th? :( = who knows? but I think maybe the announcement for smash 4 also a better question what gonna happen to this arena?

anyway wanna brawl?
sorry I cant erm I hosted earlier when you asked me in brawl itself in your comment and I hosted for but when I checked again you weren't online
maybe tomorrow? :ohwell:

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
ok we could maybe try tomorrow and see how it goes
so what are your thoughts on the paulutena pic?
OK good thanks.

so what are your thoughts on the paulutena pic? = I wonder if paulutena become playable hmmm maybe it could or come as a lock characters or maybe just maybe as download characters(you never know).

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Oh yeah sorry about that my connection got completely down then I had to wait about 30m to get online and careful about double posting hahaha anyway thanks.

I still here anyone else wannnnna playyyy brawl!
ok we could maybe try tomorrow and see how it goes
so what are your thoughts on the paulutena pic?

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Oh yeah sorry about that my connection got completely down then I had to wait about 30m to get online and careful about double posting hahaha anyway thanks.

I still here anyone else wannnnna playyyy brawl!
Wanna try again?

Top Bottom