• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Matsushi

True Blood
@Sassafrassa Good games, Sassa! ^__^ The lag spikes were atrocious though! O__o
However, you've improved from the last time I played you. Also, your Kirby has a lot of potential, along with all your other characters, so keep up the good work and you'll get even better! ^___^

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol alright. I got bored of doing other stuff so I moved back to this for a bit.
My sister just blew the fuse...

Uh, PZ, I was playing you, right? You are "Pride", yes? I was hosting, and someone joined, so I assumed it was you. ;P

Ok let's play. Also we won't call it abuse, but working out any kinks lol.
;)

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
My sister just blew the fuse...

Uh, PZ, I was playing you, right? You are "Pride", yes? I was hosting, and someone joined, so I assumed it was you. ;P

;)
Yea, I go by Sofre or Pride. I don't really like JSTC anymore since I really just wanna spell out justice. Is your sister a mad scientist? :O Good games though! Really impressed how good your marth is and the lucario has gotten better. Mario at death range of marth's up b makes that match up so scary. I am sticking near you just hoping you throw it out there so I could punish the world because hitting your shield WAS NOT AN OPTION. Samus without input lag is fun.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Sonsa, nice kirby. Though I prefer not to copy abilities I much rather have an extra grab with inhale and follow up with a move after spitting them out.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs @ Snailtopus Snailtopus ~

Though I'd like you to meet my friend John....

Anyway, practicing offline for like two hours and trying to play wifi = bad idea. I've never noticed how much slower wifi actually is, holy great jeebus.

That said, your off-stage aggressiveness is something I did not see the last time we played, and your reactions are now much faster. Thumbs up from me :p

Sonsa

Smash Champion
GGs Sonsa, nice kirby. Though I prefer not to copy abilities I much rather have an extra grab with inhale and follow up with a move after spitting them out.
Thanks! GGs to you too! Thats a good tactic! I dunno why, I just like the copy ability more cause it feels great when I use that move against the opponent I stole it from. Like when your Ike was recovering and that moment Kirby's burning sword hit at just the right time. I love stylish stuff like that! I guess more often than not I go for style than...actual victory XD But hey! It worked out for me! I got a lot more victories than last time! Im finally getting better! Too bad theres a month of online brawl left XD

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GGs @ Snailtopus Snailtopus ~

Though I'd like you to meet my friend John....

Anyway, practicing offline for like two hours and trying to play wifi = bad idea. I've never noticed how much slower wifi actually is, holy great jeebus.

That said, your off-stage aggressiveness is something I did not see the last time we played, and your reactions are now much faster. Thumbs up from me :p
Thanks dude. I thought you were rusty, but you adjusted pretty quick. As always good ****, and where did that G&W come from? Haha

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Ggs!
Oh man, I think working in those kinks would be more appropriate :) I've gotten to the point where I can see what's happening and what you are about to do, but I'm still a helpless rag doll floating around the area, lol. You good man, really good. I will continue to try though... :D

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ggs!

Oh man, I think working in those kinks would be more appropriate :) I've gotten to the point where I can see what's happening and what you are about to do, but I'm still a helpless rag doll floating around the area, lol. You good man, really good. I will continue to try though... :D
GGs Gabe I apologize for any that lag since it might had messed up a few of your recoveries. That's sound good if you're starting to notice my actions or any patterns lol.

Yeah that's the spirit keep on going and going! The more you learn about the game sooner or later you'll get to where you want to be.

It was fun playing you again Gabe.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great games mate. That Charizard has definitely become a force to be reckoned with. I love it too much. My Charizard usually takes too long to kill, tiring himself out because the way I play him ensures that he's fatigued right as I have my opponent at decent kill percentages. But you brought him out and just whaled on me with every attack you used seeming to stay fresh, even Rock Smash. I would advise making more use of f-tilt and d-tilt for killing, though, as well as some RAR b-air. But that Charizard is just about godlike otherwise.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
I'll host
Good games! At the end of the day your olimar still remains unbeatable but the mario vs oli were pretty close. I just wish my controller would stop derpin on me. O yea and I wanted to learn cf vs olimar even if the matchup is god awful for falcon but someone wanted to use ganon:<. I was flipping through characters trying to figure out who I would against olimar instead of my main but I never found one. It seems to me that his grab is just overpowered and should be avoided like luigi's fsmash because everytime I tried to go in on you the grab duration was long enough to catch me or you would have enough time to shield or smash.

PZ

Smash Lord
GGs, had some nice Ganon on Falcon action, hope you enjoyed my ultimate counterpick, the wi-fi stage
I don't even understand how or why we went there but ok lol and the endless boss battles theme got soooooo old by falcon vs ganon.
EDIT: I thought kirby vs olimar was bad but after gimpin you twice I had confidence than we proceeded to game 2 where I got pivot grabbed...A LOT. I also teched a fsmash on the ledge...I felt soo pro. I am not sure why low tiers give you problems but I guess with mario the cape is pretty scary.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Great games mate. That Charizard has definitely become a force to be reckoned with. I love it too much. My Charizard usually takes too long to kill, tiring himself out because the way I play him ensures that he's fatigued right as I have my opponent at decent kill percentages. But you brought him out and just whaled on me with every attack you used seeming to stay fresh, even Rock Smash. I would advise making more use of f-tilt and d-tilt for killing, though, as well as some RAR b-air. But that Charizard is just about godlike otherwise.
Good games Zatch.Lol XD,those pt mirror matches in the past helped pushed me to want improve with charizard in anyway I could. Ah,all right,I'll try to incorporate more of those in my charizard for future matches,thanks,oh and nice fox!

Top Bottom