• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Alright you or I host?
ahhhh yess good games man! Real solid falcon bro. I died of laughter when my lucario won a game then my Oli lost considering I rarely play lucario and Oli is my main :s Damm wifi aha

PZ

Smash Lord
u host plz n thx!
Good games! Thanks for using a variety of chars I don't get to play against often. Well, excluding mario, kirby, and especially ganon. I believe everyone's logic when seeing a falcon is to ditto or use ganon against the falcon player at least once during the play session. I thank the heavens that my controller didn't mess up that much excluding the sds where I got double inputs and the one where I die for my controller holding right for whatever reason. Lucario is such the comeback char, never count him out! It was nice playing you!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Good games! Thanks for using a variety of chars I don't get to play against often. Well, excluding mario, kirby, and especially ganon. I believe everyone's logic when seeing a falcon is to ditto or use ganon against the falcon player at least once during the play session. I thank the heavens that my controller didn't mess up that much excluding the sds where I got double inputs and the one where I die for my controller holding right for whatever reason. Lucario is such the comeback char, never count him out! It was nice playing you!
ahh no probs man its good to get practice against chars u never really get to face. Yea i mean my ganon is decent so i was like whyyy not but i ended up gettin smashed :p It sucks as Lucario when you lose the first stock because he loses all kill potential but yea his damage output at the end of that one was crazy

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Ham-R, great games! You've got such a great Olimar! :D
I definitely look forward to playing you again!

(Hopefully we can meet in person someday at a tourney... :D)

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Rage. The lag was messing both of us up.
The only advice I can give you because the of the lag is try not to roll so much, if I know where you're going to roll to I can punish you.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
your loss sorry about joining him and not you I couldn't see you are you sure??

anyone wanna join me and capn?

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
your loss sorry about joining him and not you I couldn't see you are you sure??

anyone wanna join me and capn?
GG's It seemed like the lag got you on the last stock of each match. whoops... Sorry if I seemed like a jerk when I was playing Ice Climbers. I just think that its cool to taunt while in a grab with them. lol. I didn't mean any offense.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
anyone can join me im hosting for ANYONE

I know cap but I don't like grabby people any one can join BTW so you can join again if ya want

JOIN ME BROTHERS!
jermz y rage y zero y capn yall welcome here

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
GGs Rage. The lag was messing both of us up.
The only advice I can give you because the of the lag is try not to roll so much, if I know where you're going to roll to I can punish you.
Thank you so much for playing I had a lot fun with you and I hope to play you again soon.

Yeah you right since the debut of brawl I still have the habit of rolling so much man when I gonna stop doing that anyway thank you for the advice.

This is my review to you and the fight:

1.you have a nasty kirby, captain falcon and zelda and math and lucas
2.my funny moments in this when you try bowser bomb on my math and fall of quicky and the match of ike and zelda end up almost in draw.
3. shock moment and still wonder what happen to you between the match against my cap falcon and you zelda that match end up very quickly.
4. I really suck with link and bowser and yoshi but impress with my luigi and wario
5. I mess up big time when I had you cap falcon beat with my mario sigh fell so much in that match.
6.You zelda fall so much too
7. that that Extreme lag
8. You really are a strong player

This is and again Thank you

I very sorry ikekamehameha I was to busy fighting with hyp3r that did not see you post but I fight you some other time.

Okay I done for today now is time for me to watch toonami good night folk see you later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom