• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
Lag was messing my game to much. Sorry.
No problem. It was obvious our connection was not that great and didn't look like it would get any better. I myself given up on technical stuff to even play in it (jab cancels, buffering, etc.)
EDIT: @Scraket I will play a few rounds if our connection is solid. I don't even touch this game on the weekdays so I would like to play as much as I can on the weekeneds.

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
What happened to this thread? It's been more or less dead the last few weeks. Did everyone move to a different thread? Hmmm, the end is near; maybe everyone is ending it on their own terms and that's what's up. :sadeyes:

PZ

Smash Lord
@Scraket A few plug ins were giving me problems and I couldnt edit my post. Anyway good games! Your lucas has become better than the last time I fought it. You really have stopped your rolling habit but you should believe more in your out of shield options. The way you use PK Thunder similar to ness's is astonishing I must say. I never see anyone use the tail of his PKT like that. I had to warm up the first few matches but the games were fun.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Sorry for the double post.

I'll fight you.

Edit: sorry I forgot that message was there.

Edit 2: I'm going to call it a night. good games.
Yea. GG's. Your Marth and Pikachu were your best. Your pretty predictable though. after every stock you got on me you jumped off the stage for some reason. You also try the same combos and expect them to work every time. When they don't work it leaves you open. Every time I killed you you would try to get an upsmash or a forward smash. Try to mix it up a little bit. GG's though.

Edit: also that Pikachu B spamming... it works lol. I don't really play against Pikachus. I've heard that good players camp and spam b. so good job lol. You figured me out on that last match. Now I know I roll too much. Those Ganon dittos were fun.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good games again, Flux. I don't get what's up with our connection. Those two CONSECUTIVE egg roll SDs... @ CourageHound CourageHound I see the kind of stuff you have to put up with, lol. I'm so tragic with Yoshi
Yea the wifi egg rolls a re the worst. You have to have reaction time to not only stop or cancel it immediately but also not get hasty and do another one right after. Sounds like it couldn't happen....but it does...and it sux

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not sure if he is, two hours have gone by since his post. But I'll play if you want.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games mate. You still throw out too much f-smash with Marth. A less laggy alternative would be f-tilt or jab, on the ground. Try to use down air less often, also, and if you're going to use it onstage, try full hopping it so you can have time to f-air or first hit n-air to disrupt any approach attempts.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
no me and my sister are together just add me and him im hosting

and I don't think we will do doubles if we do me and my sister will be red

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel @ Matsushi Matsushi I have no idea what we did those rounds... 0_o
Anyway, it's 11:00 pm where i live, so i better get some sleep before school starts tomorrow...

:happysheep: Have a happy sheep!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel @ IKEkameHAMEha IKEkameHAMEha @ Flux0r Flux0r
Sorry, I got called down for dinner. ^___^ Hopefully next time we play, it will be more organized because it was a bit of a mess omg. But it did make me laugh, a lot.
And Ike, tell you sister I said hi!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Accidentally have three people on a team
>Lone Falcon
>mfw

And I wunnnn. :3

Those were fun, but I was hoping team attack would get turned on at some point. That double Ike team was knarly. I wanted to team with Matsu but our interests in fashion did not agree.

Matsushi

True Blood
>Accidentally have three people on a team
>Lone Falcon
>mfw

And I wunnnn. :3

Those were fun, but I was hoping team attack would get turned on at some point. That double Ike team was knarly. I wanted to team with Matsu but our interests in fashion did not agree.
WHEN YOU BEAT US ALL I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD
I bet you felt like a boss, dayum you did so well.
And I'm sorry about the fashion color confusion omg, it was like blUE GREEN BLUE GREEN AAAAAAH I WAS SO CONFUSED AT THAT POINT
But yeah, you and Ikekame make a great team. :3

And A+++++ for gif use.

Top Bottom