• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
GG's who do you main
Yeah, there were a lot of great games in there. I'm not really sure who I main anymore. I picked brawl up around September 2013, and I tried out all the characters. I decided that Pit would be my main, and I stuck with him for a bit. After a while I switched to a sonic/link co-main. About a month ago I started practicing Marth. I'm not quite ready to call him my main but I wouldn't be afraid to pick him in a competitive game. Oh yeah, I also play the Ice climbers fairly well when I'm not online.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Yeah, there were a lot of great games in there. I'm not really sure who I main anymore. I picked brawl up around September 2013, and I tried out all the characters. I decided that Pit would be my main, and I stuck with him for a bit. After a while I switched to a sonic/link co-main. About a month ago I started practicing Marth. I'm not quite ready to call him my main but I wouldn't be afraid to pick him in a competitive game.
Yeah you need a little more practice with marth falco should never beat marth you counter a lot i mean alot i dont use marth but using it as much as you do is bad people will start to bait it out, also when you get knocked to the ground and your only option is to get up attack stand up or roll you always roll right in front of me thats bad you need to mix it up try just standing up no one ever thinks someone will do that also running upsmash with marth is also bad if there wasnt alot of lag i would have punished it more

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Ham, I have to shower, but we can continue playing afterward if you're still up for it.

Useful tips would be to try not dodging as often, especially in the air. You played very smart otherwise, but your dodging game got predictable. Easily the best Olimar I've faced at all, though. Did not want to go Ganon again after that first game, lol.

Connection was pretty okay overall, but those spikes annoyed the crap out of me. I have trouble timing my punishes just right.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sure, just message me whenever you're ready
Well, my sisters destroyed the hot water, so I'll be having to wait a while. We can go for about another hour.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cold water gets me in the mood. I have no reason to be in the mood tonight.

Do I?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play. I pretty much use random characters anyway, unless I'm feeling preferential.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games dude. Can't really tell who you main, but it seems you got ROB quite a few times. I like playing that MU with Falcon. I chose to indulge in Sheik a little with our last game, but next time we play (if we do), expect the Ganon~

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
Good games dude. Can't really tell who you main, but it seems you got ROB quite a few times. I like playing that MU with Falcon. I chose to indulge in Sheik a little with our last game, but next time we play (if we do), expect the Ganon~
I consider my best character peach but wasn't lucky enough to get her once
But yeah ggs you have a really nice wide variety of characters!

Top Bottom