• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@ IKEkameHAMEha IKEkameHAMEha Well... it was fun but you could need some more practice. I see potential in your Marth ;), so try watch some videos on how to get better with each character.
Are you using a Wiimote? If you do use one, i recommend you to switch to a GameCube Controller since it has more buttons wich allows you to do more. Try to be more offensively with characters that are good at it...

EDIT: Anyway... Someone interested in having a Brawl or two with me? :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah I'm here.

Also, A Dandy guy in space.
GGs Sassa, looks like the connection got mangled there in the end because I disconnected.

Please, if anyone, anyone, is out there...will you play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Matsushi

True Blood
What is your name on wfc?
Yaz. (That's my sister's name hehehe.)
EDIT: Good games, Falcon! Sorry, I would have loved to play longer, but I just noticed that it's getting really late over here! I would like to play you for longer some other time. Our last two matches were intense! You have a really solid Cap and Lucas! ^___^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yaz. (That's my sister's name hehehe.)
EDIT: Good games, Falcon! Sorry, I would have loved to play longer, but I just noticed that it's getting really late over here! I would like to play you for longer some other time. Our last two matches were intense! You have a really solid Cap and Lucas! ^___^
ggs, hopefully our connection will be better next time.

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

ggs zatch, sorry to cut it short but I'm being asked to help move a tv, so we will have to pick this up another time.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mark... wtf is H20? Lol.

Good games bro. Can't tell if I play smarter when I'm sober, never tried playing with Ike while toked. I feel like a lot of fun starts if either of us goes offstage when you're Falcon, haha. Oh, and if you Raptor Boost near the ledge, you can tap down on the control stick right when you go off (or right before, on wifi) to instantly snap to the ledge instead of plummeting to your death. It's really risky, but after you practice it, it'll be very worth your while to be able to use Raptor Boost so close to the ledge. I even catch people off guard with it for ledge shenanigans.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
That mambo combo from Little Caesars really makes you tired... Okay, last call if anyone would like to brawl :)

Nvm; ZZzzzzzzzz...........

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
still here adding you right now
GG's dude. Your Kirby's pretty decent. Playing P:M online is pretty hard in comparison to Brawl. All of the timed things are much more difficult to pull off. It's pretty much a spam contest when it comes to P:M online lol. Falco is pretty easy to combo. I should've switched earlier.

Anyone else want to play Brawl?

nevermind:tired:

Last edited:

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
GG's dude. Your Kirby's pretty decent. Playing P:M online is pretty hard in comparison to Brawl. All of the timed things are much more difficult to pull off. It's pretty much a spam contest when it comes to P:M online lol. Falco is pretty easy to combo. I should've switched earlier.

Anyone else want to play Brawl?

nevermind:tired:
it seems that way at first but once you get used to the speed you'll see that PM gives you more options then brawl. brawl has more consistent combos and is more defensive then PM. PM is more like melee and has a ton of options for the offense.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
it seems that way at first but once you get used to the speed you'll see that PM gives you more options then brawl. brawl has more consistent combos and is more defensive then PM. PM is more like melee and has a ton of options for the offense.
Well I mean. I know the differences between Brawl and P:M. Just timing is much more crucial in P:M online than it is in Brawl's online. Wavedashing, L-cancelling. Short hop lasers, DI's,and teching are all harder to do in P:M online because it requires much more strict timing. The button delay and lag don't help those kinds of tech skills. I was talking about lag and button delay when I said its harder to pull off not the game in general. Sure there are more options but they involve a lot more commands to accomplish. It is very difficult to react in P:M because of the button delay. When I say spam i just mean that you need to react before theres something to react to lol. You kinda have to guess about whats going to happen next and react to that. Which of course you do anyways but even more so online. It kinda makes it not worth playing online. But I do anyways :grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom