• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
its been a while. just stopped by to say hi since i probably cant wifi anymore ;n;

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@Ruinn: why

Anybody want to play?

Edit: I'll have a go, Jerm.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not interested in the lag we're experiencing. Good games mate.

Anyone else want to play?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Wow that's really laggy you want to still try?

Haven't experience lag that bad since I first started online.
Whoops, didnt even see this post lmao. That lag was pretty bad, if you wanted to stop I wouldve stopped lol.

Anyway GGs. That lag kept messing up my ****. I got several reads when my character would just stand there or get hit by a move and I'd frickin die, but thats wifi for ya. Those characters are still up to shape i see. I can also tell that your going for more flashy options... at least since the last time I've played with you. I couldnt really show you the techskill and mindgames I could do because, well you know. Im lovin that Peach now, the turnip setups were pro. I know what I need to work on, as Ive been told by a lot of high level players, my tech skill, mindgames, and read ability are good, just most of the stuff I do is unsafe. I hope we can do this again b4 May 20th... with less lag than that, ALOT less lmao.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Whoops, didnt even see this post lmao. That lag was pretty bad, if you wanted to stop I wouldve stopped lol.

Anyway GGs. That lag kept messing up my ****. I got several reads when my character would just stand there or get hit by a move and I'd frickin die, but thats wifi for ya. Those characters are still up to shape i see. I can also tell that your going for more flashy options... at least since the last time I've played with you. I couldnt really show you the techskill and mindgames I could do because, well you know. Im lovin that Peach now, the turnip setups were pro. I know what I need to work on, as Ive been told by a lot of high level players, my tech skill, mindgames, and read ability are good, just most of the stuff I do is unsafe. I hope we can do this again b4 May 20th... with less lag than that, ALOT less lmao.
GGs Gohan I apologize for any of that lag it was crazy lol. We stuck through since we haven't played so long, and thanks for being patient with it all man. I was praying for it to get better. Unfortunately it messed up our playing quite a bit and its pretty hard to judge anything base on that.

Well I didn't notice I was playing more flashy lol, but thanks for compliment. I can tell you really wanted to get your movement proper. I do like how you go for mind games though. I think it would of been more effective without a lot of this lag.

I didn't know you play Marth or did I, but its nice to see some more people enjoying his greatness lol.

I hope we get to play again as well before all this wifi go away. Pray for no lag Gohan lol.

I still enjoyed playing you again regardless.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Well I didn't notice I was playing more flashy lol, but thanks for compliment.
You would use Up-B with ZSS a lot, and there was one time you went for the Down-B spike from like the top of the screen. With Marth you did a lot of psuedo combos, sheild breaker, etc. Your Peach was more or less the same tho, just better imo.
I didn't know you play Marth or did I, but its nice to see some more people enjoying his greatness lol.
Its funny because I really dont. I never practice with Marth, its just I fought a lot of them so I know what he can do. Same with Sonic.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Ggs man, nice Mario and y link. You are very arial. I had fun, we gotta play again some time :)

Nah, you being the better player + me being rusty = me not know what to do and running around like a chicken with its head cut off :D I'd play more but I gotta give the kids a bath.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Ggs man, nice Mario and y link. You are very arial. I had fun, we gotta play again some time :)

Nah, you being the better player + me being rusty = me not know what to do and running around like a chicken with its head cut off :D I'd play more but I gotta give the kids a bath.
lol yea I was like that last month. Gotta shake off that rust!

Looking for some brawl as well if anyone is even here

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
lol yea I was like that last month. Gotta shake off that rust!

Looking for some brawl as well if anyone is even here
I can brawl for a while

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
GGz man really great chars all around! I apologize for how sloppy mine were. Gonna pull out some lag johns :p Wish we had a slightly better connection I could have put up a better fight

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
GGz man really great chars all around! I apologize for how sloppy mine were. Gonna pull out some lag johns :p Wish we had a slightly better connection I could have put up a better fight
Yah, connection wasn't very good, kept SDing. BTW, please don't kill yourself when I do :p

My UL speed isn't very good, so if yours is you can host in case we play in the future

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Anyone wanna best of 5 before I go to bed? :O (Brawl)

5 more minutes and I'm gone :c

Aw well. Goodnight arena~

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
All right. Coming online!
GG's dude. Your Kirby is too much to handle. I was changing up my game a little this time. I was surprised I got so close with those other characters. (I didn't pick Diddy because I didn't feel like being shamed too badly) I like those ones picked but I'm just not very confident with them... But jeez... that Kirby is crazy. I always tried to avoid that 0% grab the best I could. You had some crazy gimps dude. I don't like playing Brawl so patiently lol. I learned a lot about why I like Melee better lol. Theres a lot of reaction involved in this game and not as much offense. GG's!

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GG's dude. Your Kirby is too much to handle. I was changing up my game a little this time. I was surprised I got so close with those other characters. (I didn't pick Diddy because I didn't feel like being shamed too badly) I like those ones picked but I'm just not very confident with them... But jeez... that Kirby is crazy. I always tried to avoid that 0% grab the best I could. You had some crazy gimps dude. I don't like playing Brawl so patiently lol. I learned a lot about why I like Melee better lol. Theres a lot of reaction involved in this game and not as much offense. GG's!
Indeed. Good games again!

Top Bottom