• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Its been about an hour since you said that, but if your still up for a few games I would like to get in on that.

@ Zatchiel

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry, I've been trying to set up my Xbox with this new modem. :U I'll be to host in a bit.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for doubles?

or 1v1s if ya want?
I'd be up for doubles (because then I'd have a partner to drag down with m- I mean play with), but I'd rather not have my posterior handed to me on a platter today in 1v1s, so...

yes I'm afraid of being butthurt lol ;_;

Edit: That is, I'm not opposed to having some 1v1s while waiting...

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I'd be up for doubles (because then I'd have a partner to drag down with m- I mean play with), but I'd rather not have my posterior handed to me on a platter today in 1v1s, so...

yes I'm afraid of being butthurt lol ;_;

Edit: That is, I'm not opposed to having some 1v1s while waiting...
I'M UP FOR SOME DOUBLES ^___^
you guys wanna do some rotations while we wait for a fourth?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll join for doubles.

Good games SM. You've gotten better, but you're still predictable with your attacks, and a little spammy. Try using more aerial approaches with Marth, and use far less f-smash. Also, try to avoid dodging so much on the ground; it leaves you incredibly open, so using it so foreseeably is practically suicide.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Ah, good few games we had, Courage! Too bad we couldn't get doubles going. D:

Man, I can't DACUS with Sheik, I'm actually pretty jealous of you. ;P

I'll join for doubles.

Good games SM. You've gotten better, but you're still predictable with your attacks, and a little spammy. Try using more aerial approaches with Marth, and use far less f-smash. Also, try to avoid dodging so much on the ground; it leaves you incredibly open, so using it so foreseeably is practically suicide.
Are you the infamous Ganon Pauncher? >.>

Matsushi

True Blood
Maybe. I think we could still do doubles if Sai is interested, and if Matsu/anyone else is still around.
I'd love too! But unfortunately my TV is currently occupied at the moment, I'm sorry! :urg:

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
E-.. Excuse me?! A 'what'? Really?

That's even abominable for your standards.. Whence the direly rogue attitude, Mister William?
I'm not still salty that you beat me in MK dittos or anything! Only an idiot would think that... :(

I kid, I kid. Though the last time we played you didn't say "GGs"... :mewtwopm:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I think we could still do doubles if Sai is interested.
Indubitably!

I'm not still salty that you beat me in MK dittos or anything! Only an idiot would think that... :(
Hah! Looks like an old wound that is still oozing with sanguine salt >: D

I kid, I kid. Though the last time we played you didn't say "GGs"... :mewtwopm:
This, William, is just.. intolerable, on my part.. My most sincerest of apologies, because I usually conform to all customs in Smash warfare! It must have been a capricious whim in which I swiftly abandoned my Wii U after we had Brawled, hence leaving no time to comment on the matches played..

Please, be merciful!

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I"ll play a couple rounds. :)
Good games, Roy. Those Ganon vs. Wario matches and PT dittos were epic, haha. Solid Charizard.

I'll be back soon if anyone else wants to play some.
Good games zatch.i'd thought I test out my wario against you,you ganon punched me to my end. XD and your great with all three Pokemon for PT.Nice!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
A friend of mine is having trouble with his friend roster, it shows him that a person is offline even when the person is actually online, also other persons can't see him online. I've heard that other players are having this issue too, what could it be?

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Indubitably!

Hah! Looks like an old wound that is still oozing with sanguine salt >: D

This, William, is just.. intolerable, on my part.. My most sincerest of apologies, because I usually conform to all customs in Smash warfare! It must have been a capricious whim in which I swiftly abandoned my Wii U after we had Brawled, hence leaving no time to comment on the matches played..

Please, be merciful!
Is that so? Is that really how it went? Well, in that case, you are correct...
It really is intolerable. :smirk: You'll get no sympathy from me. :ike:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Is that so? Is that really how it went? Well, in that case, you are correct...
It really is intolerable. :smirk: You'll get no sympathy from me. :ike:
Well.. I must admit that relenting is not in place indeed.. And although I was solemnly praying for your redemption, I shall henceforth dwell the Arena in repentance and grief..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Brawl anyone? ;o

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
Well.. I must admit that relenting is not in place indeed.. And although I was solemnly praying for your redemption, I shall henceforth dwell the Arena in repentance and grief..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Brawl anyone? ;o
I just got my braces on, and they're starting to ache. I need to avoid throwing a table out the window, so I'm up for a brawl.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm willing to test our connection one more time, Sass.

Egg.

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for some Brawl? I'm really not that good of a player at all, but I'm tired of fighting Kirby special spammers on random matchup...

EDIT: I'll add you, PZ! And sure.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Sass. Connection was still abound with spikes, but it wasn't as bad as what we've had in the past. I managed to tolerate it for those few games.

Egg.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I was taking so long between matches, pets can be needy...

Thanks for humoring me with that at the very least. I still have much to learn! It also may have helped if I hadn't kept self-destructing out of nervousness...

EDIT: Oh or we can keep going XD

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, I have to go now. Thanks for playing all of those matches with me though, you were really great! It's nice to actually fight someone who knows what they're doing, since I only have like 3 friends who play the game who are way too easy to predict.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Sorry I was taking so long between matches, pets can be needy...

Thanks for humoring me with that at the very least. I still have much to learn! It also may have helped if I hadn't kept self-destructing out of nervousness...

EDIT: Oh or we can keep going XD
O no that was me answering the doorbell then coming back. I should not have quit but I didn't have anyway to tell you to stop attacking. My bad.

Top Bottom