• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol, right on time. I'll play with you, Zelos. Gonna keep practicing Mario, and I don't believe you've been punched yet.

Good games Jay. My Ganon really struggles with punishing that Yoshi. Good ish.

Good games Zelos. I do not get the lag we had in those last several games. My goodness.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody want to play before I go play COD for the first time in over a month? I think playing more of this game has helped with my reaction time and strategizing, so I'll give it a shot tonight.

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs man! Thats a sick wolf you've got there, you kicked my butt. :p
I'm never really sure what to do when it comes to fighting Star Fox characters.
GGs to you as well~ Your Luigi and Ness were especially good! Yeah, spacies can be pretty tricky if you're not careful :p

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Whoo! Great Games PZ! Think I'mma take a break for now. Head hurtz :dizzy:

Anyways, you're so tricky with your characters. Btw I main Yoshi, DDD, and Falco. I went the other characters at first to warm up. And maaaann did I get bopped until I was warmed up lol

Still, thanks for the practice! :)

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
'o_o i thought i did
Good games! I obviously can't work that well when fighting falco. Its like I got the idea of what to do than my inputs don't go the way I want them to. Like when I was falcon whenever I tried to do the dthrow frame trap I ALWAYS messed it up. I don't understand what so hard about buffered dash>SH uair but I obviously can't do it when I want to<.<.
Speaking of falco, I wish I could BDACUS like you but I am alright with my sexy boost pivot grabs<3. I will go more falcon cuz I obviously wasn't ready for the beat down!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good games! I obviously can't work that well when fighting falco. Its like I got the idea of what to do than my inputs don't go the way I want them to. Like when I was falcon whenever I tried to do the dthrow frame trap I ALWAYS messed it up. I don't understand what so hard about buffered dash>SH uair but I obviously can't do it when I want to<.<.
Speaking of falco, I wish I could BDACUS like you but I am alright with my sexy boost pivot grabs<3. I will go more falcon cuz I obviously wasn't ready for the beat down!
Lol falcon's character just messes with me. The way he moves is so weird. Like I would only feel comfortable using Falco and Maybe DDD vs him(over wifi).

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind, not up for trying to deal with the connection tonight. Can't even powershield or punish rolls correctly, and inputs aren't getting received. Good games though.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Still on???

Damn me and you need to play before server death...
GGs my friend, sorry to leave so soon but I couldn't stand playing in slow motion anymore :( Your Marth has improved quiiiite a bit, I'm impressed :p I'm salty about the laggy shield break, that always seems to happen to me ;_;

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for some old fashioned brawling 1v1 or FFA/2v2. Just let me know by replying. I'll be watching this thread after every match. I'll only be playing for less than a hour.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Anyone up for some old fashioned brawling 1v1 or FFA/2v2. Just let me know by replying. I'll be watching this thread after every match. I'll only be playing for less than a hour.
I'll play. You go random?

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Yea I play random. I have some mains though. Added you.

I started a match with a friend while waiting. You're welcome to join.
Then how about some ranodm matches? Also, I'm up for a FFA if a third comes

Top Bottom